BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can't beat cookies or candy made with Nestles morsels. Always consistent and price is reasonable. I us in cookie and coating for my buckeye candies for Christmas as gifts and for weddings.
Olivia H.
New holstein , WI
From ooey to gooey, this chocolate melts in your mouth. I love using these for my cookies or eating plain! They are so yummy !!! Good thing they come small because i always get my filling! :) What good taste in such a tiny thing!! P.S They are awesome with homemade cookies:D
Danielle M.
These morsels are the perfect size for baking!! Their size makes it easy to melt or add to any dessert dishes. I love the chocolate taste and they always are a perfect addition to my desserts. I would recommend them.
Melissa J.
West Allis, WI
These are great for a number of things not just your plain batch of chocolate chip cookies!! Melting them and dipping strawberries or any fruit of choice is always yummy!! This is just one of many things that could be created using these delicious morsels!!
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
I always have a couple of packages of Toll House Morsels in my cabinets because when my granddaughter comes over she likes to bake My husband actually eats them right out of the bag. My favorite is the Milk chocolate.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Nostalgia!!!!!! if you ever get a chance to bake cookies its important to your sweettooth to grab a bag of these chocolate droppers i feel these get over looked because of its competitors but trust me if you're a chocolate luster then i suggest this product.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
To me these are the best chocolates morsels & ivd tried to be cheap and get off brands that tastes not same dry chocolate even butter not nestles toll house they are always creamy & tummy I want some cookies now lol
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
Toll House chocolate chips are a staple in our house. Whether we're making cookies from scratch, pancakes that need a little extra something or dying for a little chocolate - we love these. These are perfect for baking, and I refuse to buy any other brand!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
These are the best chocolate chips ever! Good for snacks or melting for fondue! Also good for cupcakes and cookies! These aren't cheap tasting no flavor chips! These melt in your mouth and make your taste buds boom!
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
Just bought two more bags today. My husband makes the family breakfast every Sunday and the kids always request chocolate chip pancakes.
These are also delicious in zucchini cookies,.healthy and my kids love that they have chocolate chips in them. Mommy Win!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?