BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Christina L.
Delicious, and once I ate a whole bag of it, not all at once of course😂, this would be great for cookies muffins and any other baked goods and also melting the chocolate and drizzle it in popcorn or Rice Krispies
Megan D.
White House , TN
This is a baking MUST have. Every woman in my family keeps these in their kitchen. They make everything chocolaty taste sooo much better and you can use them for almost anything!! It's a definite hit in my home.
kimberly b.
Madison Heights, VA
My kids love to go shoping. when ever i stop in this aisle the kids go crazy. we can not even get home and they are asking to make cookies. they love the smells and the flavor. they are a big hit in my house.
Marissa G.
Syosset, NY
These are my go to chips when baking. I love semi-sweet chips for baking cookies, they aren't as sweet as milk and they don't have the bitterness that dark chocolate can have. They also make a good snack when you're craving a little something sweet ;)
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love Nestle products, and these are no exception. You can add them to so many different things. I use them in pancakes, waffles, cookies, and breads. They are even great on their own!
Andrea L.
Orlando, FL
You never know when you'll be able to add some chocolate to something! Or when you'll crave a handfull of chocolate! Which is why I always have a bag on hand. If I make cookies, I can throw some in and make them even better! Same goes for ice-cream sundaes, banana bread, granola, the list goes on!
Hailey J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great for cooking with! I always have some in my cupboard. I buy mine at my local HEB but you can find them just about anywhere. Definitely a very good value. Definitely recommend! It's a big repurchase in my house!
Natasha C.
Burlington, VT
The uses are endless! Added to homemade muffins for breakfast or yummy pancakes! Chocolate chip cookies. Or even melt them down and use the chocolate "sauce" to drip over baked goods😋
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
Now who doesn't have a bag of these in there cupboard. I always make sure I have one just in case for those random baking feelings you get. There so good to eat by themselves just pop them in your mouth. Love the way it just melts on your tongue. I love putting them in the pancakes in the morning.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously, I eat these straight out of the bag most of the time. So chocolatey and good! They melt wonderfully when used in baking (hey, they call them Toll House cookies for a reason), and pretty much to the perfect degree. Definitely my favorites!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back