BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kayleigh W.
Orlando , FL
Love these chocolate chips. I use them in everything when I crave something sweet. From making homemade hot chocolate, chocolate chip pancakes, cookies to just adding some to my oatmeal!
Mary S.
Burleson, TX
I'm the only one in my family that likes dark chocolate. I just love the I intense flavor and the way it melts in my mouth. The smooth rich chocolate is divine melted in hot coco. I also make a no bake pecan pie that calls for these morsels to be melted and have cool whip added to make a chocolate mousse.
Hillary S.
Growing up I always saw my mother using this product to make her cookies or cakes. As an adult now I couldn't see myself using any other brand! I love these little morsels and find that their taste alone is very yummy.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Over the years I have tried to save money here and there by trying new and usually cheaper chocolate chips for my cookies. My family loves chocolate chip cookies so I make them a lot! After many different brands we concluded that nothing beats Toll House and we have stayed with them exclusively since then!
Vanessa C.
We use these to make cookies and chocolate chip pancakes mostly. love them and the reasonable price! they have a great taste! Use these in holiday baking and they work perfectly as well!
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
Are they really chocolate chip cookies if not made with tollhouse? These chips are not only the most genuine chocolate, but the staple in my families' recipes for generations. They're affordable, accessible, and great chocolate!
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can't beat cookies or candy made with Nestles morsels. Always consistent and price is reasonable. I us in cookie and coating for my buckeye candies for Christmas as gifts and for weddings.
Megan O.
China Grove , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these all the time for cookies and/or blondies. They are a decent quality product that you can rely on. They're not the highest quality chocolate on the shelf, but they're not the highest priced either. Definitely better than most store brands. One note, though, I don't recommend the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the semi-sweet bag. I used to follow that recipe and tried a different one and liked it much better.
Danielle M.
These morsels are the perfect size for baking!! Their size makes it easy to melt or add to any dessert dishes. I love the chocolate taste and they always are a perfect addition to my desserts. I would recommend them.
Kortney G.
Cascade , VA
The best chocolate for melting. It melts so smooth and is very easy to work with. This price is very affordable compared to other brands. I think it has a very good chocolate flavor. I purchase this anytime I'm making anything that needs chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?