BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I only use these chocolate chips when I'm baking! I've yet to find anything better and don't think I ever will! I make the best chocolate chip cookies with these and love to snack on them while in the process ;)
Hailey J.
These are great for cooking with! I always have some in my cupboard. I buy mine at my local HEB but you can find them just about anywhere. Definitely a very good value. Definitely recommend! It's a big repurchase in my house!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
The recipe on this bag makes delicious chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate tastes so good and is rich. I make chocolate chip cookies with these chocolate chips at least once a month. I don't use any other brand.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Yummy! So good for baking (and for snacking on while baking, whoops!). The work perfectly in chocolate chip cookies or for making extra rich brownies. Cost effective and bumps up the yum factor of your baked goods.
Marissa G.
Syosset, NY
These are my go to chips when baking. I love semi-sweet chips for baking cookies, they aren't as sweet as milk and they don't have the bitterness that dark chocolate can have. They also make a good snack when you're craving a little something sweet ;)
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
Who doesn't love chocolate? You can make so much from these chocolate chips and of course they're delicious. They're at any grocery store for very cheap. I recommend trying the butterscotch ones👌🏼
Rheanna W.
These always bring back memories of baking cookies with my mom. My mom loved the brand and it has rolled over to me and I use them too. This flavor is good. The price was good as well, and it is purchase worthy.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously, I eat these straight out of the bag most of the time. So chocolatey and good! They melt wonderfully when used in baking (hey, they call them Toll House cookies for a reason), and pretty much to the perfect degree. Definitely my favorites!
Jessica R.
I love Nestle's Toll House Morsels! I use them in a recipe that was handed down to me from my mom for chocolate chocolate chip cake. It is the best and makes the cake as you sink you teeth into the dense cake you hit the chips and YUM!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Stacy A.
Who doesn't love a good chocolate morsel?! It's perfect for baking or just fixing a sweet tooth! The flavor is amazing. You can buy them almost anywhere, so it is super convenient. Of course I will be buying again.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?