BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
These are one of the main Morsels I go for when baking. Every time I need to bake something that co gains chocolate chips I look for these first. I usually find them at target or Walmart I buy them all the time.
Lupitaa R.
I always use Toll House Morsels for baking. The constancy it has when there melted makes baking easier and also the taste is really good. The semi-sweet helps a lot because the chocolate is not too sweet but just right! I really recommend this chocolate!
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
My go to chocolate chip bag for whenever I am baking! Love to throw these in my cookie batter for delicious chocolate chip cookies! These also are great to melt down to use as dip for chocolate covered strawberries
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
These are amazing to use for baking and honestly on the back is the best chocolate chip cookies recipe ever. I use these to make chocolate covered fruit and to do chocolate work on my cakes. Definitely the best.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love Nestle products, and these are no exception. You can add them to so many different things. I use them in pancakes, waffles, cookies, and breads. They are even great on their own!
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The classic Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie is a cookie that has a unique taste only found with Toll House. So many memories baking with my Grandma and my Mom! I would highly recommend!
Natasha C.
Burlington, VT
The uses are endless! Added to homemade muffins for breakfast or yummy pancakes! Chocolate chip cookies. Or even melt them down and use the chocolate "sauce" to drip over baked goods😋
Alexis S.
My go to chocolate to make just about everything with!! It has great flavor and when melted it doesn't give a nasty taste. I highly recommend if you are looking for universal chocolate
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
These are my GO TO when baking, especially around Christmas time! Sometimes I like to purchase raspberries and add a choco chip into the center for a sweet treat. Good for the value in price and easily accessible!
Samantha A.
Hialeah, FL
As a huge fan of chocolate I have to say this are by far the best and creamiest chocolate for baking or just eating alone. I can easily eat the whole bag in one sitting and they are perfect when making slutty brownies for an even more chocolatey flavor.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?