BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
Toll house is my favorite brand for chocolate chips! Use them in chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes, brownies. You can use them in a ton of dessert recipes. Tastes way better than off brand chocolate chips.
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I'm a baker and candy maker. I use morsels for cookies, bread, cakes and candies. They melt well and harden well after melting. My nieces love to sneak some when I'm cooking because they are also good to eat on their own.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Nostalgia!!!!!! if you ever get a chance to bake cookies its important to your sweettooth to grab a bag of these chocolate droppers i feel these get over looked because of its competitors but trust me if you're a chocolate luster then i suggest this product.
Samantha S.
Omg I freaking love these. These chocolate chips are so versatile. You could use them from making chocolate cookies to making a Starbucks double chocolate frappé. They are perfect combination of sweet and goodness!!!
Caitlyn C.
Covina, CA
I prefer this brand for chocolate chips. They're definitely my go to brand. Extremely affordable and taste delicious. My son loves to eat them by themselves too. I love that they have a recipe right on the back that you can use if you don't have one in mind.
Belle L.
Sanford, ME
The absolute best chocolate in the whole world absolutely to die for great flavor got it right at Walmart easy find at most store for an amazing price very affordable it's something you should definitely repurchase.
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
Toll House chocolate chips are a staple in our house. Whether we're making cookies from scratch, pancakes that need a little extra something or dying for a little chocolate - we love these. These are perfect for baking, and I refuse to buy any other brand!
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
Legit the only chips I buy. I mean if you appreciate quality you will feel the same once you try them. I bake often and find that these are the only ones that melt right and reform well.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
Just bought two more bags today. My husband makes the family breakfast every Sunday and the kids always request chocolate chip pancakes.
These are also delicious in zucchini cookies,.healthy and my kids love that they have chocolate chips in them. Mommy Win!
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
This ones are my favorites to cook some good chocolate chips cookies or brownies. Best price EVER and best quality of all times... I am just obsessed with this presentation because it has lots and lots of chips!!! Love it!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?