BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I remember seeing my grandmother get this same type of bag out of the freezer to use in making home made chocolate chip cookies!! I use them to this day and will never switch to another brand because no one can make chocolate chips the way Toll House can!!
Marissa G.
Syosset, NY
These are my go to chips when baking. I love semi-sweet chips for baking cookies, they aren't as sweet as milk and they don't have the bitterness that dark chocolate can have. They also make a good snack when you're craving a little something sweet ;)
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
These things are always in my pantry, we use them from cookies to brownies and even as a snack every now and again. I enjoy mixing these into any kind of frosting for added sugary taste. Also they're great in the food processor to add chocolate shavings onto the tops of white or non-brown cakes.
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
Of course these chocolate chips are delicious and flavorful! I use them for chocolate chip cookies and when I want a little extra sweetness in my oatmeal! Not pricey at all and would definitely recommend to other
Hoyee C.
Brooklyn , NY
I love baking & I love chocolate and these are great in cookies. They soften a bit but don't melt down completely after baking. I've tried melting them for chocolate covered strawberries and they come out very smooth. Definitely an essential for bakers (:
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
My go to chocolate chip bag for whenever I am baking! Love to throw these in my cookie batter for delicious chocolate chip cookies! These also are great to melt down to use as dip for chocolate covered strawberries
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
Now who doesn't have a bag of these in there cupboard. I always make sure I have one just in case for those random baking feelings you get. There so good to eat by themselves just pop them in your mouth. Love the way it just melts on your tongue. I love putting them in the pancakes in the morning.
Hali N.
Westville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with these chocolate chips....whether using the, for baking or ashy favorite way just snacking..they are the perfect little bits of creamy sweet delicious chocolate
Courtney A.
Perrysburg, OH
I have been using these chocolate babies since I started baking. My mom has always stuck to this brand and I refuse to stray from them as well. They are perfect for cookies, cakes, or even melting for a ganache. I always have a bag of these in my cabinet and at least five bags during the holidays!
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
These are the only chocolate chips I use. I've been using these ever since I started baking cookies as a child. I feel like they have the best flavor and they are just so easy to cook with.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart