BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
These are a must around the holidays! I love that I can just pick up a bag and use them for almost any treat I want to make. Their brand is highly trusted and the chocolate is fantastic!
Anna V.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE chocolate chips for cookies! They melt so well and taste amazing! Definitely a must have in your pantry at all times! I always get it from the grocery store and always have it on hand! Great in breads too!
Samantha L.
Orlando, FL
Great to melt and use as a fondue!!!! I don't eat this very often just when friends come over . I bought this at target. They flavor is good dip some strawberries and your good to go. I'm going to buy this again
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love Nestle products, and these are no exception. You can add them to so many different things. I use them in pancakes, waffles, cookies, and breads. They are even great on their own!
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
Love these small kisses ! I love to use them when I am making some fresh pancakes ! They are sweet but not too sweet . Trust me it's chocolate and I recommend. That you don't use much !!! I always buy this brand
Adriana L.
Midland , TX
These are amazing for baking they come very in handy"! Great with cookies cakes those pies that need a little chocolate or just eat them alone when your having a sweet tooth days"!! Defently a buy again product"!
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
When using chocolate to bake with, or melt down and use for chocolate covered anything nestle is definitely the way to go, it's inexpensive and so easy to use. Taste and quality is never disappointing. Love these!
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
Of course these chocolate chips are delicious and flavorful! I use them for chocolate chip cookies and when I want a little extra sweetness in my oatmeal! Not pricey at all and would definitely recommend to other
Madie T.
Boise, ID
It's a great you can use them for baking you can eat them. You can find them at normally every swear because it is a very popular bread. They're not the most cost-effective but that's what you get for big brand name.
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate morsels taste great. They're not too sweet and they're perfect for baking. They melt very well and are great to use in a chocolate fountain. I bought mine at a grocery store near home and would buy them again.
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
What is your favorite way to use Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips?
Rosemary P.
He's anyone used these to make granola bars.
Amalia A.
Would you recommend them to make chocolate covered strawberries? Thanks!
Diana D.
Valley Stream, NY
Who else eats these straight from the bag!?
Rachel T.
Does anyone else just eat these by themselves?!

Walmart