BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madie T.
Boise, ID
It's a great you can use them for baking you can eat them. You can find them at normally every swear because it is a very popular bread. They're not the most cost-effective but that's what you get for big brand name.
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
I know this is the taste of everyone's childhood. Its my unfortunate job to inform you all that your childhood was wrong. This is not chocolate any more than Hungry Jack syrup comes from a maple tree. Its an imitated flavor, and its not good. Its cheap.
Hali N.
LaPorte, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with these chocolate chips....whether using the, for baking or ashy favorite way just snacking..they are the perfect little bits of creamy sweet delicious chocolate
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
Love these small kisses ! I love to use them when I am making some fresh pancakes ! They are sweet but not too sweet . Trust me it's chocolate and I recommend. That you don't use much !!! I always buy this brand
Lindsay C.
The key to an amazing, sweet, and delicious chocolate chip cookie is an amazing, sweet, and delicious chocolate chip. These Toll House chocolate chips are just that. My cookies always turn out just sweet enough to make you wanna lick your fingers clean!
Kailee R.
Mesa, AZ
My weakness! Skip the cookies and take me straight to these bad boys. But in all seriousness, tollhouse chips are always the perfect texture, expecially with gluten free baking where products tend to be very dry.
Samantha L.
Orlando, FL
Great to melt and use as a fondue!!!! I don't eat this very often just when friends come over . I bought this at target. They flavor is good dip some strawberries and your good to go. I'm going to buy this again
kiairah p.
Hyattsville, MD
Toll House morsels are delicious! They are a must have when making chocolate chip cookies. I personally LOVE the white chocolate morsels. They are also great to use for dipping strawberries. I often melt them down in the microwave to make white chocolate cupcakes and white chocolate icing when I do not have bakers chocolate. I think I prefer Toll House morsels than the bakers chocolate now. It works just as good.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
these make the best chocolate chip cookies and chocolate fondue I've ever had. The house is one of the oldest companies and they definitely know what they're doing! The chocolate is super tasty and not too sweet!
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
They're good for baking cookies or something of that sort, but they're way too bitter to do anything else with. I would never melt these and coat anything with this chocolate. There's just no sweetness at all even though they're supposed to be semi sweet.
Amalia A.
Would you recommend them to make chocolate covered strawberries? Thanks!
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
What is your favorite way to use Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips?
Diana D.
Long Island, NY
Who else eats these straight from the bag!?
Rosemary P.
He's anyone used these to make granola bars.
Rachel T.
Does anyone else just eat these by themselves?!