BY TOLL HOUSE

Buy on Walmart
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously, I eat these straight out of the bag most of the time. So chocolatey and good! They melt wonderfully when used in baking (hey, they call them Toll House cookies for a reason), and pretty much to the perfect degree. Definitely my favorites!
Julia D.
Amazing chocolate chips!! They are good just to eat, and to bake with! They make the best chocolate chip cookies ever! I bought mine at target. I don't really eat cookies to often... but I would totally buy again!
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
These are perfect for baking!!!
I always try to buy this brand when I need them to bake something. You can almost put them in anything! Banana bread, chocolate cookies, cake. Anything! Also they are good for making ganache at anything involving chocolate !
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
Now who doesn't have a bag of these in there cupboard. I always make sure I have one just in case for those random baking feelings you get. There so good to eat by themselves just pop them in your mouth. Love the way it just melts on your tongue. I love putting them in the pancakes in the morning.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
Who doesn't love chocolate? You can make so much from these chocolate chips and of course they're delicious. They're at any grocery store for very cheap. I recommend trying the butterscotch ones👌🏼
Lindsay C.
The key to an amazing, sweet, and delicious chocolate chip cookie is an amazing, sweet, and delicious chocolate chip. These Toll House chocolate chips are just that. My cookies always turn out just sweet enough to make you wanna lick your fingers clean!
Jessica S.
Dayton, OH
Seeing as even a Friends episode deemed them as the best, I have to agree. But seriously, Nestle is the way to go. I use a mixture of the semisweet and milk chocolate in my Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and they are a favorite of my family. They also freeze really well, store brands just can't compare
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
I know this is the taste of everyone's childhood. Its my unfortunate job to inform you all that your childhood was wrong. This is not chocolate any more than Hungry Jack syrup comes from a maple tree. Its an imitated flavor, and its not good. Its cheap.
Samantha L.
Orlando, FL
Great to melt and use as a fondue!!!! I don't eat this very often just when friends come over . I bought this at target. They flavor is good dip some strawberries and your good to go. I'm going to buy this again
Hoyee C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love baking & I love chocolate and these are great in cookies. They soften a bit but don't melt down completely after baking. I've tried melting them for chocolate covered strawberries and they come out very smooth. Definitely an essential for bakers (:
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Where can i find them?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Do these come in white chocolate?
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
I have been looking to use these in something besides chiclate chip cookies. what do you recommend?
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Are they good
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What do you recommend I make with these?