BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Gabriela A.
These taste so good not only in cookies and pancakes, but BY THEMSELVES!! My family eats them so fast!! We especially love eating them frozen (as weird as that sounds) and it's so good!
Hailey J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great for cooking with! I always have some in my cupboard. I buy mine at my local HEB but you can find them just about anywhere. Definitely a very good value. Definitely recommend! It's a big repurchase in my house!
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
These are perfect for baking!!!
I always try to buy this brand when I need them to bake something. You can almost put them in anything! Banana bread, chocolate cookies, cake. Anything! Also they are good for making ganache at anything involving chocolate !
Marissa G.
Syosset, NY
These are my go to chips when baking. I love semi-sweet chips for baking cookies, they aren't as sweet as milk and they don't have the bitterness that dark chocolate can have. They also make a good snack when you're craving a little something sweet ;)
Samantha L.
Orlando, FL
Great to melt and use as a fondue!!!! I don't eat this very often just when friends come over . I bought this at target. They flavor is good dip some strawberries and your good to go. I'm going to buy this again
Jessica R.
I love Nestle's Toll House Morsels! I use them in a recipe that was handed down to me from my mom for chocolate chocolate chip cake. It is the best and makes the cake as you sink you teeth into the dense cake you hit the chips and YUM!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Lauren W.
This literally the only brand of chocolate chips I use when baking! Whether it's in chocolate chip cookies or when a recipe calls for melted chocolate. I always grab these at the store
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Seriously, I eat these straight out of the bag most of the time. So chocolatey and good! They melt wonderfully when used in baking (hey, they call them Toll House cookies for a reason), and pretty much to the perfect degree. Definitely my favorites!
Jessica S.
Dayton, OH
Seeing as even a Friends episode deemed them as the best, I have to agree. But seriously, Nestle is the way to go. I use a mixture of the semisweet and milk chocolate in my Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and they are a favorite of my family. They also freeze really well, store brands just can't compare
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I usually buy a bag of these and half go to making cookies, the other half go in my mouth lol. They are so delicious! Or I buy a tub of the cookie dough and do the same with that, yum!
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Where can i find them?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Do these come in white chocolate?
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
I have been looking to use these in something besides chiclate chip cookies. what do you recommend?
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Are they good
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What do you recommend I make with these?