BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Diana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to chocolate chips for any type of cookie I'm making. The taste is great and they are super affordable. Sometimes I even eat them plain. Something I definitely plan on repurchasing in the future
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I've used these chocolate chips lots of times when making puppy chow! They melt really well and taste super good when used to make baking products. 5/5 for these chocolate chips, there not like others, that's for sure!
Amy A.
Not too sweet not too plain. These are good in pancakes and cupcake mix. I like to toss them in the batter and it melts to perfection. Even goof for a little sweet tooth snack (just don't eat the whole bag like me! lol)
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love to use these in my cookies!! they're my favorite for cookies because they aren't too big and they're super creamy!!! they're pretty affordable for chocolate chips!! I totally recommend these to every cookie lover!!
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I use these chocolate chips for all of my baking needs that require any kind of chocolate! It melts down easily, and doesn't get a weird after taste like most other chocolates do after melting. I love the price and I can grab it at just about any grocery store.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Great for baking! We like to buy in bulk near the holidays for all our holiday baking. They make great chocolate chip cookies and the price is adorable. I recommend these they taste great and the packaging is perfect size.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
A baking classic! Love these! Sweet enough to eat by themselves and of course perfect to cook with! I usually keep a bag in the pantry in case I feel the urge to bake... Or need a sweet treat! High quality and low price!
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I've used these to make homemade pies, cookies and brownies. I've had nothing but great feedback on the finished products. The morsels melt evenly. I've never had an issue with burning. They don't cost that much either.
Hazel L.
This product is great for baking and snacking on. I recently used these in my chocolate chip cookies. The bag has a recipe on the back that makes great cookies. I'll definitely buy more next time I go grocery shopping!
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I have used these chocolate chips since I was a kid, baking with my mom. A long standing family favorite. I also only buy Nestle Toll House chocolate chips when I bake now and I also buy them to eat alone as a snack - they're perfect for a quick sweet tooth fix.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?