BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melina R.
I think this is the only brand I buy when choosing my chocolate morsels. It's a classic and I remember baking with my mom using this brand. A must have for every chocolate cookie recipe.
Janette E.
I love these chocolate chips! I also love all the other seasonal flavors they have sometimes! I use these in almost anything i bake! Cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and muffins. They also melt really nice in microwave!
Marissa G.
Syosset, NY
These are my go to chips when baking. I love semi-sweet chips for baking cookies, they aren't as sweet as milk and they don't have the bitterness that dark chocolate can have. They also make a good snack when you're craving a little something sweet ;)
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
These are the only chocolate chips I use. I've been using these ever since I started baking cookies as a child. I feel like they have the best flavor and they are just so easy to cook with.
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
I always keep these chocolate chips in my house. They are delicious, affordable, and great to have around if I ever want to whip up a sweet treat or have a sweet snack. The recipe on the back is truly the best chocolate chip cook recipe I have ever tried.
Kailee R.
Mesa, AZ
My weakness! Skip the cookies and take me straight to these bad boys. But in all seriousness, tollhouse chips are always the perfect texture, expecially with gluten free baking where products tend to be very dry.
Hailey J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great for cooking with! I always have some in my cupboard. I buy mine at my local HEB but you can find them just about anywhere. Definitely a very good value. Definitely recommend! It's a big repurchase in my house!
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
These are my GO TO when baking, especially around Christmas time! Sometimes I like to purchase raspberries and add a choco chip into the center for a sweet treat. Good for the value in price and easily accessible!
Jessica R.
I love Nestle's Toll House Morsels! I use them in a recipe that was handed down to me from my mom for chocolate chocolate chip cake. It is the best and makes the cake as you sink you teeth into the dense cake you hit the chips and YUM!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Amy Z.
College Point, NY
My go to chocolate chip bag for whenever I am baking! Love to throw these in my cookie batter for delicious chocolate chip cookies! These also are great to melt down to use as dip for chocolate covered strawberries
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?