BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
I love chocolate chips and chocolate chip cooky! so this was right up my alley! Of course I shouldn't have this but once every other month but its so addicting. Very affordable and tell my friends to try it all the time!
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
These are always in my pantry! I love them, so much! They're great for many different desserts, chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn, cookies everything, great price. Definitely worth buying, I will always use this brand.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Nestle toll house morsels are great chocolate chips for all your baking needs. Found at all grocery stores and is around $5 for a large bag. It stores well in the pantry. I sometimes add them to my pancakes.
Lu C.
These are the classic chocolate chips! Great quality, but I'd rather buy either a cheaper generic version, or the Ghirardeli dark chocolate chips, because I love dark chocolate! I would still recommend the toll house though
Angelly H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best when baking and when using them a cover for truffles . They blend real easily into the dough and melt easily when used as as a cover for truffles . Real easy to find in almost any store and real cheap !
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
These are like an obsession of mine i don't know what about them but they are absolutely delicious!!! They definitely were better than I thought and I already bought more bags because of it!!! Very cute packaging as well
Miranda M.
I absolutely love buying these chocolate chips morsels. They are perfect for if you are baking cookies, dipping pretzels or strawberries or whatever you perfer, or putting in some pancakes.
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
Toll house has the best chocolate chips! My cookies come out great every time. They are the least expensive compared to Hershey! They are about $2 a bag. So they aren't too pricy. I would defiantly recommend to others!
Kathleen W.
Catskill, NY
I always use Toll House Morsels when I am baking. They are a great addition to banana bread, brownies and cake mixes as well as in cookies. I have been using Toll House Morsels for years and have never been disappointed.
Lindsey B.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I only use toll house morsels when making cookies!!! I make chocolate chip cookies at least once a month. They are a great price . They are sweet but not too sweet. I always recommend this brand to my family and friends.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?