BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Yasmine L.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this for EVERYTHING (just like salt and pepper). I sprinkle these on my brownies, cupcakes, my home made granola bars, cake, and even in my vanilla pudding. These go with everything and taste great with everything.
Krista B.
I follow the recipe on the bag for chocolate chip cookies and they come out PERFECT every time. I love the mini ones to add in my waffle or pancake mix!
Also make a great addition to a make your own trail mix, or just go right in for a small hand full of chips!
Chloe H.
New York , NY
No Nestle isn't my top chocolate brand when it come to eating pure chocolate but they are my go to for baking. Baking is my go to when I'm stressing out so I bake a lot and when i need chocolate chips I don't wont to spend lots of money but i also need them to taste yummy and sweet. Nestle semi-sweet morsels are sweet on your wallet and add a sweet taste to whatever you are making. I keep several bags in my kitchen at all times and I really love the minis!
Rebecca H.
When I need morsels for something I prefer Toll House. There is just something about them that is better than other brands. This is one item that I do not buy the store brand equivalent of. I spend the extra money because there is just nothing like Toll House.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
There are lots of chocolate chip brands on the market. this is just the classic and best choice. no complaints no matter the flavor. they melt amazingly and yet hold their form when desired. plus they have their famous cookie recipe on the back of the package! =)
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I looooove these chocolate chips! Sometimes I just like to have some as small snacks. But you can make a lot of things with this! You can melt it and use it as some sort of chocolate toping. You can use it while baking with cookies or even cupcakes and brownies!
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
I always have a bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels in my house for those spur of the moment "hey, chocolate chip cookies/muffins sounds like a great idea today" instances. If you bake a lot, I'd recommend getting a big bag of these because it'll get used up FAST.
Nicole B.
Lake Orion, MI
You better believe these are a holiday staple in our home! I sign up to bring the dessert every year, and every year I reach for Tollhouse in the baking aisle. From biscotti to ganache, I can always find a winning recipe to use my Tollhouse chips in. Don't even get me started on Christmas cookies either.
Amber N.
I absolutely love these morsels and buy them often. Not only do I use them for baking, but I also put them in my protein shakes, cereal and other treats. They are also great on their own, for a little treat. I purchase mine from Wal-Mart, several times a month and they are inexpensive. I always go for these!
Angelly H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best when baking and when using them a cover for truffles . They blend real easily into the dough and melt easily when used as as a cover for truffles . Real easy to find in almost any store and real cheap !
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?