BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gabriela A.
These taste so good not only in cookies and pancakes, but BY THEMSELVES!! My family eats them so fast!! We especially love eating them frozen (as weird as that sounds) and it's so good!
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Can't beat cookies or candy made with Nestles morsels. Always consistent and price is reasonable. I us in cookie and coating for my buckeye candies for Christmas as gifts and for weddings.
Vanessa C.
We use these to make cookies and chocolate chip pancakes mostly. love them and the reasonable price! they have a great taste! Use these in holiday baking and they work perfectly as well!
Kelly G.
Amherst, NY
Always buy if baking.. great for pancakes, muffins or cookies... love having these on hand even if I'm craving some chocolate.. the semi-sweet chocolate is great tasting too!! normally purchase either at wegmans or tops!
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
Just bought two more bags today. My husband makes the family breakfast every Sunday and the kids always request chocolate chip pancakes.
These are also delicious in zucchini cookies,.healthy and my kids love that they have chocolate chips in them. Mommy Win!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
These are the best chocolate chips ever! Good for snacks or melting for fondue! Also good for cupcakes and cookies! These aren't cheap tasting no flavor chips! These melt in your mouth and make your taste buds boom!
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
Best chocolate chips to makes chocolate chip cookies! The recipe is easy and it's even on the back of the bag! I would definitely recommend the Toll House brand for all your baking needs!
Paula J.
Beaver Dam, KY
These chocolate chips are great in anything you want some chocolate flavor added to. My mom used them when I was a kid in her baking and I use them now. Great brand for so many years!!!
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love Nestle products, and these are no exception. You can add them to so many different things. I use them in pancakes, waffles, cookies, and breads. They are even great on their own!
Julia D.
Amazing chocolate chips!! They are good just to eat, and to bake with! They make the best chocolate chip cookies ever! I bought mine at target. I don't really eat cookies to often... but I would totally buy again!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?