BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
Literally the only brand of chocolate chips I use!! So yummy. THE perfect chocolate chip. Great for cookies and other baked goodies. & you can get a bag of them at Walmart for like two bucks! WIN! Definitely recommend.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy only the best. The others do not melt or have a waxy taste. These are perfect for any recipe. I keep a bag or 2 in the pantry all the time because you never know when that sweet tooth will hit.
Monica M.
Milwaukee, WI
These are great! I always use them when I make cookies for my family and they are the only ones I buy. I also put them in pancakes for special occasions. You can honestly find these anywhere. I do recommend these because their flavor is great and and rich.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA
I make my own version of s'mores in my oven. I use this, saltines, peanut butter, and marshmallows. Its heaven! And these are the only morsels Ill use for this quick recipe. I sometimes eat them straight from the bag!
Bryanna R.
Meridian, MS
These are great! I use them when I am making cookies from scratch and I always get compliments! They have an amazing flavor. Not too overpowering but not too subtle either. I definitely will repurchase because I use these a lot!
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always keep a bag of these in my bakery pantry. You just never know when cookies will need to happen! I've also used these to make nestles turtle brownies and talk about yummy! I also remember these from my childhood!
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As the holidays approach I need my baking chips & melting chocolates! Nestle is the only brand I'll use in my baking. You get the amazing taste & texture that you can't get from any other brand. The family always ask what I use & nestle tollhouse is the answers.
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are what comes to mind when I think of baking chocolate chip cookies. I always use the recipe on the back. They are always rich and delicious. I recommend this product to all.
Mariana S.
Texas
The sweet chocolate taste so good. I really hope people gets this when I finish writing my review. I boat is at Walmart. I eat it ones a week because you also don't want to become fat. I will really recommend people to buy it because it taste so good.
Angel F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite to go chocolate flavoring when it comes to baking. This ingredient dissolves so easily, and it is so tasty. It definitely makes my baked goods so tasty. I would recommend it to everyone who loves baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?