BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lynae S.
These are classic and the best for children chip cookies. I use these about once or twice every six months but for cookies. These are super affordable and super sweet. The value is awesome. I would recommend to all chocolate and chocolate chip cookie lovers
Dana K.
Pflugerville, TX
I cannot imagine making chocolate chip cookies with any other chocolate chip than Toll house!! They are the only chocolate chips that my grandma ever used so it seems like a no brainer. The flavor is always dark and rich with the perfect blend of sweetness.
Keren C.
Orlando, FL
These are amazing in cookies or just by themselves! The chocolate used for them tastes so gourmet and delicant! I've tried other brands of semisweet morsels but these are by far the best I have tried up to date! They should make chocolate bars of the stuff!
April B.
Buffalo, WV
These are the perfect chocolate for. Baking!! I have used them for icing my eclairs, Oreo truffles, and so much more!! I get the semi sweet so it's not sugar overload or bitter. When I'm not using them in my food I'm eating them straight up by the handfuls.
Ashley L.
These are the only chocolate chips to bake with! They don't taste too bitter and they're not too waxy like some other chocolate chips! They're usually cheaper than other chips that you can purchase and they have the jumbo bag, which is always a better deal!
Jennifer K.
Buffalo, NY
These are so good in Crapes. Mmm I use them every Sunday morning me and my kids make breakfast for the family and these are a must have to add in the menu. Perfect for Crapes with a little dusting of powdered sugar!! Mm I can taste it just writing about it.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Toll House Morsels are the only brand I use to bake with. They make quality products and have great flavor. I even eat the semi-sweet morsels by themselves. Can be put in the freezer to extend shelf life and taste good cold. I would recommend this product.
Taylor F.
Ummmmm yes! We love making cookies and waffles and adding these chocolate chips! They are a little on the expensive side, but why not spoil yourself? I mean you're buying chocolate anyways! It's a brand that's trusted so I totally will buy again and again!
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
These guys are great for baking and breakfast stuff! Sometimes I even eat them when I have a sweet tooth. I've tried all the ones they have and just love them! I recommend this brand, they have many varieties. I have like 5 different bags at home right now
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
I do half a bag of these and half a bag of the toll house milk chocolate ones in a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I don't think my family notices the difference but I do, and I like the diversity when using both kinds. I'll buy toll house and none other!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?