BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rebekah C.
Hempstead, NY
Not only are the semi but they are also sweet. They're not really good for cooking but they're also good for snacking on. I guess somebody's to my friends after they come home from a long day of work. They're delicious if you just want to snap.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
These are great for cooking. Not so much for eating plain. I like to put the whole bag into a double boiler, with butter, brown sugar and some cream to melt down the chocolate. I then use it for decorating or dipping tasty desserts into the chocolate. Spice it up and add a little cinnamon for a whole new flavor combination!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
These semi-sweet chocolate chips are my go-to for making puppy chow! They aren't too overly chocolate for those heavy chocolate recipes and it always has a smooth texture easy for melting and enjoying for whatever you are making.
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always have a hard grounder bag of these in my home. Perfect for baking cookies or brownies. The obvious choose of course! Put also great on pancakes, waffles or yoghurts. And sometimes just to snack on mixed with some nuts! Perfect!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy yummy yummy ! We bake so much in our household that these come in handy quite often from chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip pancakes to home made granola! There's so many different ways to incorporate these little guys !
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Nestlé brand chocolate chips are my favorite! You can find them at your local grocery store. I would pick the Nestlé brand over any other brand out there they are very affordable and I would highly recommend them to anyone else
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
These are the absolute best!! You can use them as a coating or even put them in cookies or any kind of desert really OR if your like me and you love them just plain then its a nice little snack mixed with pop corn or peanuts!!
Jen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best chocolate chips brand to use for anything! They're the right amount of sweetness and creamy with plenty of chocolate flavor. They melt perfectly and could be used for fondue. I would recommend these for all bakers
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these morsels! They are so good! They're delicious and I use them all the time when I bake cookies. They aren't too sweet and the chips aren't too big. Compared to other alternatives it's really good and I recommend it.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my go to chocolates for my baking needs. These go well in pancakes, waffles, cookies, and basically anything that you can imagine that may need chocolate when you are baking. These are very affordable and delicious!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?