BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
I use these for baking in everything: muffins, cookies, breads, etc. I also use them in pancakes and they melt just right in everything I make with them. Every once in a while, I eat them straight out of the bag and they are delicious. I don't like milk chocolate, because I think it's too sweet, so these semi-sweet chocolate chips are perfect to add a touch of sweetness and a whole lot of chocolatey goodness to any recipe.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I've used these to make homemade pies, cookies and brownies. I've had nothing but great feedback on the finished products. The morsels melt evenly. I've never had an issue with burning. They don't cost that much either.
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
I would never use any other brand of chocolate chip than Toll House. To me they have the best flavor hands down. There is no other brand that can rival them even expensive baking chocolates. If you want something to have that great chocolate taste use Toll House.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
A baking classic! Love these! Sweet enough to eat by themselves and of course perfect to cook with! I usually keep a bag in the pantry in case I feel the urge to bake... Or need a sweet treat! High quality and low price!
Pamela J.
Milton, PA
Not only are tollhouse chocolate morsels great for recipes like, cookie, but they are great in a home made snack mix, trail mix or my FAVORITE way: fix yourself a bowl of rolled oats and sprinkle Nestles's morsels, dried cherries and a little milk on top-YUM!!!
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love to use these in my cookies!! they're my favorite for cookies because they aren't too big and they're super creamy!!! they're pretty affordable for chocolate chips!! I totally recommend these to every cookie lover!!
Randi J.
Pasadena, TX
I absolutely love the toll house morsels I use them frequently during the year and I got through about five or six bags during the holidays when I make sweet treats at home for family members that travel far distances.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I've used these chocolate chips lots of times when making puppy chow! They melt really well and taste super good when used to make baking products. 5/5 for these chocolate chips, there not like others, that's for sure!
Atzimba P.
I am a sucker for anything chocolate, but not every chocolate is created equal. I love these because they taste delicious whether baked into something or added raw to trail mix, yogurt and fruit, ice cream, etc. I usually add them to brownie batter, making the brownies come out extra chunky and sweet. YUMMMM
Cherie L.
I always make sure to keep these stocked in either our pantry or fridge. They are great for a chocolate snack, in pancakes, as a sundae topping, etc. The usage for these could be endless. I especially love melting them and using them to cover strawberries.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?