BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I prefer #Toll #House Morsels over any other brand of #chocolate #chips. They are #delicious and have a great consistency. The are worth the higher price to me because it is just that good of a product. #GoGetYouSome
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
These can be eaten just the way they are and it would still taste so good. I love to use these to make chocolate chip cookies. But they especially come in handy when you want to on melt these down and use them as a chocolate coating. Whether it be for cake pops or chocolate dipped strawberries or decorating desserts still tastes like delicious chocolate.
Hillary S.
Growing up I always saw my mother using this product to make her cookies or cakes. As an adult now I couldn't see myself using any other brand! I love these little morsels and find that their taste alone is very yummy.
Caroline A.
Anderson, SC
I buy these by the largest size we can at SAM's Club because I put them in most everything! They are not quite as smooth as Ghirardelli chips but also not as expensive. I use them to throw in boxed brownies just to add a little chocolate, make ganache, eat as is by the handful, etc. Highly recommend!
ERIC G.
Oakland
Nostalgia!!!!!! if you ever get a chance to bake cookies its important to your sweettooth to grab a bag of these chocolate droppers i feel these get over looked because of its competitors but trust me if you're a chocolate luster then i suggest this product.
Danielle M.
These morsels are the perfect size for baking!! Their size makes it easy to melt or add to any dessert dishes. I love the chocolate taste and they always are a perfect addition to my desserts. I would recommend them.
Mary S.
Burleson, TX
I'm the only one in my family that likes dark chocolate. I just love the I intense flavor and the way it melts in my mouth. The smooth rich chocolate is divine melted in hot coco. I also make a no bake pecan pie that calls for these morsels to be melted and have cool whip added to make a chocolate mousse.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
These chocolate chips are so delicious; especially when baking chocolate chip. I honestly could eat these all the time and even when I don't have all the stuff to make cookies they are still good to eat by themselves.
Melina R.
I think this is the only brand I buy when choosing my chocolate morsels. It's a classic and I remember baking with my mom using this brand. A must have for every chocolate cookie recipe.
Katie C.
Minneapolis, MN
Simply delicious. I have tried a lot of other brands in my baking but these seem to be the most versatile. They work with any box recipe and any home made recipe. Definitely my go-to. Available at any grocery store.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?