BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I am a baker and toll house never fails me I love baking my cookies and treats with only this. I feel like they have a good chocolatey flavor been using this for years. Very affordable and definitely repurchase worthy.
Mildred S.
North Highlands, CA
It's one of the most used product in my house. My kids love them when I use them to make chocolate chip pancakes. I also use them to make mixed berry muffins and I add a cup of chocolate chip morsels. Um mm delicioso! !!
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I use these chocolate chips for all of my baking needs that require any kind of chocolate! It melts down easily, and doesn't get a weird after taste like most other chocolates do after melting. I love the price and I can grab it at just about any grocery store.
Kimberly S.
San Francisco, CA
Funny enough I use these to coat my oreo truffles, even though they're not made for melting, they work fine if you work quickly and use a double boiler. I've use them in cookies and cakes, use sparingly in those. Otherwise Nestle Toll House has it's science down on this. I buy these in huge bags from Costco.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
A baking classic! Love these! Sweet enough to eat by themselves and of course perfect to cook with! I usually keep a bag in the pantry in case I feel the urge to bake... Or need a sweet treat! High quality and low price!
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
I use these for baking in everything: muffins, cookies, breads, etc. I also use them in pancakes and they melt just right in everything I make with them. Every once in a while, I eat them straight out of the bag and they are delicious. I don't like milk chocolate, because I think it's too sweet, so these semi-sweet chocolate chips are perfect to add a touch of sweetness and a whole lot of chocolatey goodness to any recipe.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I've used these to make homemade pies, cookies and brownies. I've had nothing but great feedback on the finished products. The morsels melt evenly. I've never had an issue with burning. They don't cost that much either.
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
I would never use any other brand of chocolate chip than Toll House. To me they have the best flavor hands down. There is no other brand that can rival them even expensive baking chocolates. If you want something to have that great chocolate taste use Toll House.
Diana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to chocolate chips for any type of cookie I'm making. The taste is great and they are super affordable. Sometimes I even eat them plain. Something I definitely plan on repurchasing in the future
Megan L.
Mentor, OH
I like to use natural ingredients as much as possible in my diet. I love that these melt so much easier than organic and natural morsels but I'm not a huge face of the lecithin and vanillin. I make these mostly for parties since they're cheap and taste great but for my own home baking I use different brands.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?