BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Nestle toll House semi-sweet chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. I like to put this chocolate in my cookies and brownies for an oowy goowy desert. In a good way. I also like to sprinkle these on my ice cream as a yummy topping for ice cream sundaes.
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love to use these in my cookies!! they're my favorite for cookies because they aren't too big and they're super creamy!!! they're pretty affordable for chocolate chips!! I totally recommend these to every cookie lover!!
heaven s.
Louisville, KY
if you ever need chocolate hips, this is where you need to go. the all time best brand out there! when i bake cookies or anything like that i use these chocolate chips! they taste so good! i would highly recommend this.
Daniela A.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and every time we make chocolate chip cookies we add these chocolate chips they're very affordable also and I always have enough to make more chocolate chip cookies:) they're worth it :)
Tasia R.
Semora, NC
Not only could you use this for simple cooking habits, but also for advance. It is good in value. I brought this at my local store. The sweet chocolate had a wonderful flavor. I highly recommend this for chocolate lovers.
Laura L.
Goodell , IA
There are lots of chocolate chip brands on the market. this is just the classic and best choice. no complaints no matter the flavor. they melt amazingly and yet hold their form when desired. plus they have their famous cookie recipe on the back of the package! =)
Lindsey B.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I only use toll house morsels when making cookies!!! I make chocolate chip cookies at least once a month. They are a great price . They are sweet but not too sweet. I always recommend this brand to my family and friends.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my go to when baking or even for a sweet snack. When snacking I like the dark chocolate. Baking I'll use milk chocolate for anything "chocolate covered". I've also used in making from scratch brownies. YUMMY!
Christina C.
The only chocolate chips that I use to bake with! Hands down a family tradition to use these for a reason. They always seem to be the best price at the store and are always of the highest quality. There is no way I could do my baking without using this chocolate!
Kayleigh W.
Davenport , FL
Love these chocolate chips. I use them in everything when I crave something sweet. From making homemade hot chocolate, chocolate chip pancakes, cookies to just adding some to my oatmeal!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back