BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenn G.
Gary, IN
I bake a lot... a real lot. Having chocolate chips in the house means that I am minutes away from frosting, cookies or a hundred other things. I seriously have a gigantic jar that I fill up full of chocolate chips. Honestly, sometimes I just dip into them as a bit of a chocolatey snack. High quality and perfect.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I use these chocolate chips for all of my baking needs that require any kind of chocolate! It melts down easily, and doesn't get a weird after taste like most other chocolates do after melting. I love the price and I can grab it at just about any grocery store.
Joanne D.
Westville, FL
These little chips have been used in our home for generations. We love them in the basic cookie recipe on the bag and in many other recipes during our yearly holiday baking where all the women and children of the family come together for a weekend of treat baking. The men come too, but only to eat.:) I have very fond memories whenever I see the bag in the store.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Who doesn't like these???? They are the main staple in chocolate chip cookie baking. Are also great just melting for a dipping sauce for fruit. I use their other flavor chips this way too.
Shauna B.
Lake Orion, MI
Nestle morsels are a must have pantry item!! I continue to come back to them after deciding to find: a cheaper alternative, a soy free alternative, etc. They are the best out of any that I have tried.

They melt nicely and are perfect right out of the bag!
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I have used these chocolate chips since I was a kid, baking with my mom. A long standing family favorite. I also only buy Nestle Toll House chocolate chips when I bake now and I also buy them to eat alone as a snack - they're perfect for a quick sweet tooth fix.
Daniela A.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and every time we make chocolate chip cookies we add these chocolate chips they're very affordable also and I always have enough to make more chocolate chip cookies:) they're worth it :)
Amy A.
Not too sweet not too plain. These are good in pancakes and cupcake mix. I like to toss them in the batter and it melts to perfection. Even goof for a little sweet tooth snack (just don't eat the whole bag like me! lol)
Dora P.
Cincinnati, OH
I actually dislike chocolate. But, everyone around me loves chocolate. I get a jumbo bag of these chocolate chips at Sams Club every couple of months and make Buckeyes (Which is an Ohio thing, but kinda has the taste of a recesses cup.) or chocolate chip cookies. When buying bulk it's not that bad of a deal.
Hazel L.
This product is great for baking and snacking on. I recently used these in my chocolate chip cookies. The bag has a recipe on the back that makes great cookies. I'll definitely buy more next time I go grocery shopping!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?