BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amy A.
Not too sweet not too plain. These are good in pancakes and cupcake mix. I like to toss them in the batter and it melts to perfection. Even goof for a little sweet tooth snack (just don't eat the whole bag like me! lol)
Diana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to chocolate chips for any type of cookie I'm making. The taste is great and they are super affordable. Sometimes I even eat them plain. Something I definitely plan on repurchasing in the future
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I have used these chocolate chips since I was a kid, baking with my mom. A long standing family favorite. I also only buy Nestle Toll House chocolate chips when I bake now and I also buy them to eat alone as a snack - they're perfect for a quick sweet tooth fix.
Hazel L.
This product is great for baking and snacking on. I recently used these in my chocolate chip cookies. The bag has a recipe on the back that makes great cookies. I'll definitely buy more next time I go grocery shopping!
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Who doesn't like these???? They are the main staple in chocolate chip cookie baking. Are also great just melting for a dipping sauce for fruit. I use their other flavor chips this way too.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Nestle toll house morsels are great chocolate chips for all your baking needs. Found at all grocery stores and is around $5 for a large bag. It stores well in the pantry. I sometimes add them to my pancakes.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I am a baker and toll house never fails me I love baking my cookies and treats with only this. I feel like they have a good chocolatey flavor been using this for years. Very affordable and definitely repurchase worthy.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
This is my go to chocolate chip for my chocolate chip pie and chocolate chip cookies. When you go to the trouble of making treats from scratch, you want the beat ingredients to showcase your skills. Nestle fits the bill!
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I've used these to make homemade pies, cookies and brownies. I've had nothing but great feedback on the finished products. The morsels melt evenly. I've never had an issue with burning. They don't cost that much either.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I've used these chocolate chips lots of times when making puppy chow! They melt really well and taste super good when used to make baking products. 5/5 for these chocolate chips, there not like others, that's for sure!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?