BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
April C.
Jackson, MI
These are the best. I wouldn't feel comfortable using another brand, especially if I was sharing with others. And, they give some great recipes on the label. Everyone likes my cookies best, and I just use the regular chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag!!!
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
These Morsels are fantastic for baking, or just stuff a handful directly into the mouth. The chocolaty goodness melts nicely into recipes (like my favorite, black bean brownies). Leaving a gooey-delicious-chocolaty taste.
Kimberly M.
Ephrata, PA
I have the economy sized bag and I frequently grab 3 chocolate chips to satisfy my chocolate need throughout the day! Not to mention they are perfect to make chocolate toffee bark, and of course, pancakes and cookies and anything else you can put chocolate chips in!
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely great to bake with. They melt perfectly without making a mess and have great flavor - no artificial taste. The original toll house chocolate chip recipe on the package is great too; although I always add another type of chip or nut to the cookies for added flavor.
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
I started using these about a year ago and now cannot imagine not having them. I was teaching my kids to do their own wash about a month ago. They could fill the washer with the correct color schemes and for the soap it was as easy as throwing in one of these pods.
Jill W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I often buy these for baking, and they work quite well. The quality is pretty decent for what you pay, and they are a great addition to your favorite chocolate chip recipe. I do, however, prefer the taste of other chips or baking chocolate if I'm in an indulgent mood.
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
I love to bake! There is nothing wrong with semi-sweet choco chips! I think they are delicious but when it comes to baking I always prefer to use milk choco chips. I think that they make any recipe better but no matter what I always choose Nestle for chocolate chips
Nicole D.
Whenever I plan to make homemade chocolate chip cookies, I always grab a bag of Nestle semi-sweet chips. I've never been a Hershey fan and nothing else tastes as good. I get compliments on my cookies all the time, and I tell them, the secret is the chocolate chips.
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
My mom makes the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. They are the BEST chocolate chip cookies I have ever had!! I've have spent a lot of time with my mom making cookies with these chocolate chips. I can't wait to do the same things with my children!
Jessica M.
Elizabethton, TN
I cook with these morsels all the time. Whether it's for cookies or pancakes, Toll House is a must have. My son is always asking to have pancakes for dinner...something I attribute to the chocolate chips! They are a good price and are available pretty much anywhere.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?