BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
When I was little, my aunt used to keep bag of these in her house and eat them like candy. Whenever I make chocolate chip cookies, I always use Toll house chocolate chips. Their semi-sweet flavor makes for the perfect cookies! I like to add them to other desserts, too.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best! The most versatile! I use these for all my baking chip needs! I even melt them and use them for frosting! They melt up so smoothly in the microwave! They make the best cookies ever!! Why buy store brand when you can buy the best!
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
These are great and come in so many varieties. I always stock up the different kinds during the holidays because they are always on sale, and just keep them in my fridge. There's nothing better than the original Toll House cookie recipe on the back of the package!
Sabrina H.
Mebane, NC
Highly recommended this chocolate for baking cookies. I mostly use the white chocolate, but if you get this on hand you better use it. I love to use toll house morsels in most of my dessert.
Silje B.
I always keep a bag of semi sweet and milk chocolate, that way I can always get a cookie dough or Brownie mix going if anyone is in dire need for something chocolate. These a good, melts easy.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I bake cookies once a month and this is the only brand of chocolate I use for baking chocolate chip cookies. It is affordable and taste so good. I prefer the semi sweet chocolates on my cookies. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
I use toll house morsels for all my baking needs. I have used them ever since I can remember and they have always worked perfectly. I have no problems using them in cookies or brownies. I also don't experience any problems when I use them for melting (I know some chocolate chip brands can be somewhat hard to melt).
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
A staple in my kitchen. I keep these on hand for baking, adding to desserts, making hot chocolate or even snacking on a handful. Great product and I usually get both the morsels and the minis.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
I love nestle toll house, also the recipe on the package. Its always been my go to recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I searched for quite a while to find the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe and I always go back to the Nestle Toll House recipe! The only chocolate chips I find that taste better are guitard.
Tara H.
I used this for my toffee bark! I love that it's semi-sweet! It's definitely affordable. It's got a good flavor for the price you pay! I bought this at Walmart. I'd buy it again for future desserts.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?