BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I've used these chocolate chips lots of times when making puppy chow! They melt really well and taste super good when used to make baking products. 5/5 for these chocolate chips, there not like others, that's for sure!
Lu C.
These are the classic chocolate chips! Great quality, but I'd rather buy either a cheaper generic version, or the Ghirardeli dark chocolate chips, because I love dark chocolate! I would still recommend the toll house though
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Who doesn't like these???? They are the main staple in chocolate chip cookie baking. Are also great just melting for a dipping sauce for fruit. I use their other flavor chips this way too.
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
These are always in my pantry! I love them, so much! They're great for many different desserts, chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn, cookies everything, great price. Definitely worth buying, I will always use this brand.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I use these chocolate chips for all of my baking needs that require any kind of chocolate! It melts down easily, and doesn't get a weird after taste like most other chocolates do after melting. I love the price and I can grab it at just about any grocery store.
Angelly H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best when baking and when using them a cover for truffles . They blend real easily into the dough and melt easily when used as as a cover for truffles . Real easy to find in almost any store and real cheap !
Maritza G.
Sanger, TX
These semi sweet morsels are great for baking and they melt just right. My kids love to just eat them by themselves they are so good. A sweet delight to add to pancakes in the morning too.
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
Toll house is my favorite brand for chocolate chips! Use them in chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes, brownies. You can use them in a ton of dessert recipes. Tastes way better than off brand chocolate chips.
Kimberly S.
San Francisco, CA
Funny enough I use these to coat my oreo truffles, even though they're not made for melting, they work fine if you work quickly and use a double boiler. I've use them in cookies and cakes, use sparingly in those. Otherwise Nestle Toll House has it's science down on this. I buy these in huge bags from Costco.
KC F.
I looooove these chocolate chips! Sometimes I just like to have some as small snacks. But you can make a lot of things with this! You can melt it and use it as some sort of chocolate toping. You can use it while baking with cookies or even cupcakes and brownies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?