BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
From ooey to gooey, this chocolate melts in your mouth. I love using these for my cookies or eating plain! They are so yummy !!! Good thing they come small because i always get my filling! :) What good taste in such a tiny thing!! P.S They are awesome with homemade cookies:D
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great for baking cookies and triple chocolate brownies. I also love to use these for my melting needs such as Chocolate covered strawberries or decorating a cakes with chocolate drizzles
Melissa J.
West Allis, WI
These are great for a number of things not just your plain batch of chocolate chip cookies!! Melting them and dipping strawberries or any fruit of choice is always yummy!! This is just one of many things that could be created using these delicious morsels!!
Megan O.
China Grove , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these all the time for cookies and/or blondies. They are a decent quality product that you can rely on. They're not the highest quality chocolate on the shelf, but they're not the highest priced either. Definitely better than most store brands. One note, though, I don't recommend the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the semi-sweet bag. I used to follow that recipe and tried a different one and liked it much better.
Caitlyn C.
Covina, CA
I prefer this brand for chocolate chips. They're definitely my go to brand. Extremely affordable and taste delicious. My son loves to eat them by themselves too. I love that they have a recipe right on the back that you can use if you don't have one in mind.
Emily M.
The only brand of chocolate chips I'll buy to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag is awesome too. Maybe a little on the expensive side though.
Alicia T.
Henderson, NV
I love these morsels for baking. I do not follow the recipe on the back, it's too generic and doesn't taste as good as some other chocolate chip cookie recipes. As for beginning cooks, use that recipe, it's good, just not great.

The chocolate appears to be high quality on my scales it's about a B+.
Andrea H.
West Harrison, IN
Maybe it's just me but a chocolate chip is a chocolate chip no matter what brand you buy. I don't necessarily feel loyal to any company in this area because they all taste the same when baking. With that said, I typically go for the best deal/lowest price.
Tiffany K.
Vancouver, WA
I think Nestle is the classic chocolate chip for cookies. The semi-sweet is perfect for the sweet/salty nature of a great chocolate chip cookie. They have great flavor without being too bitter, melt at the right temperature and hold their shape. Great product.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
This ones are my favorites to cook some good chocolate chips cookies or brownies. Best price EVER and best quality of all times... I am just obsessed with this presentation because it has lots and lots of chips!!! Love it!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?