BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
I always have a bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels in my house for those spur of the moment "hey, chocolate chip cookies/muffins sounds like a great idea today" instances. If you bake a lot, I'd recommend getting a big bag of these because it'll get used up FAST.
Pamela J.
Milton, PA
Not only are tollhouse chocolate morsels great for recipes like, cookie, but they are great in a home made snack mix, trail mix or my FAVORITE way: fix yourself a bowl of rolled oats and sprinkle Nestles's morsels, dried cherries and a little milk on top-YUM!!!
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
There are lots of chocolate chip brands on the market. this is just the classic and best choice. no complaints no matter the flavor. they melt amazingly and yet hold their form when desired. plus they have their famous cookie recipe on the back of the package! =)
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
I would never use any other brand of chocolate chip than Toll House. To me they have the best flavor hands down. There is no other brand that can rival them even expensive baking chocolates. If you want something to have that great chocolate taste use Toll House.
Atzimba P.
I am a sucker for anything chocolate, but not every chocolate is created equal. I love these because they taste delicious whether baked into something or added raw to trail mix, yogurt and fruit, ice cream, etc. I usually add them to brownie batter, making the brownies come out extra chunky and sweet. YUMMMM
Yasmine L.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this for EVERYTHING (just like salt and pepper). I sprinkle these on my brownies, cupcakes, my home made granola bars, cake, and even in my vanilla pudding. These go with everything and taste great with everything.
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
I use these for baking in everything: muffins, cookies, breads, etc. I also use them in pancakes and they melt just right in everything I make with them. Every once in a while, I eat them straight out of the bag and they are delicious. I don't like milk chocolate, because I think it's too sweet, so these semi-sweet chocolate chips are perfect to add a touch of sweetness and a whole lot of chocolatey goodness to any recipe.
Megan L.
Mentor, OH
I like to use natural ingredients as much as possible in my diet. I love that these melt so much easier than organic and natural morsels but I'm not a huge face of the lecithin and vanillin. I make these mostly for parties since they're cheap and taste great but for my own home baking I use different brands.
Dora P.
Cincinnati, OH
I actually dislike chocolate. But, everyone around me loves chocolate. I get a jumbo bag of these chocolate chips at Sams Club every couple of months and make Buckeyes (Which is an Ohio thing, but kinda has the taste of a recesses cup.) or chocolate chip cookies. When buying bulk it's not that bad of a deal.
Caroline A.
Anderson , SC
I buy these by the largest size we can at SAM's Club because I put them in most everything! They are not quite as smooth as Ghirardelli chips but also not as expensive. I use them to throw in boxed brownies just to add a little chocolate, make ganache, eat as is by the handful, etc. Highly recommend!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?