BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley S.
Mallie, KY
These are awesome! I put them in muffins, pancakes, cookies, home-made peanut butter fudge, and so much more! These are perfect for baking, and they melt so easily! Thanksgiving is coming up, it's right around the corner!!
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
As a baker, I always want high quality ingredients to have an astounding product. I rely on these morsels to make the best cookies and brownies and more! It melts so smoothly, it adds the right sweetness, and is affordable!
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Always a staple in my baking cabinet. Love making chocolate chip cookies and muffins with these. Also good for melting down to top desserts. Reminds me I need to get some and start some fall baking!!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best! The most versatile! I use these for all my baking chip needs! I even melt them and use them for frosting! They melt up so smoothly in the microwave! They make the best cookies ever!! Why buy store brand when you can buy the best!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
When I was little, my aunt used to keep bag of these in her house and eat them like candy. Whenever I make chocolate chip cookies, I always use Toll house chocolate chips. Their semi-sweet flavor makes for the perfect cookies! I like to add them to other desserts, too.
Leighann Q.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips use to be my go to for chocolate chip cookies, not anymore. Milk chocolate chips take them to the next level and it takes a lot less cookies to cure my sweet tooth.😆
Leslie H.
Hull, MA
There is never a time that I don't have a giant bag of Toll House Morsels (full size and mini) in my pantry. I'm a food blogger, so it would be a crime if I didn't! They're perfect for baking, whether it be stirring them into batter, using them to top a dessert, or melt for drizzling.
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
These are hands down the best chocolate chips to use when baking whether it's cookies, muffins, or pancakes!!! They are so delicious, I've been known to snack on them straight out of the bag!
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
I use toll house morsels for all my baking needs. I have used them ever since I can remember and they have always worked perfectly. I have no problems using them in cookies or brownies. I also don't experience any problems when I use them for melting (I know some chocolate chip brands can be somewhat hard to melt).
Jessica M.
Oxford, MS
These are so good alone and in any recipe. They are super affordable and they have a really awesome cookie recipe on them. I got mine at Walmart and I highly recommend them if you haven't tried them yet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?