BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I've used these chocolate chips lots of times when making puppy chow! They melt really well and taste super good when used to make baking products. 5/5 for these chocolate chips, there not like others, that's for sure!
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I am a huge lover of chocolate. My family and I love making desserts together. And they are mostly based on chocolate. We always use Nestle chocolate. It goes well with every sweet dessert. I would highly recommend this product.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I am a baker and toll house never fails me I love baking my cookies and treats with only this. I feel like they have a good chocolatey flavor been using this for years. Very affordable and definitely repurchase worthy.
Nicole B.
Lake Orion, MI
You better believe these are a holiday staple in our home! I sign up to bring the dessert every year, and every year I reach for Tollhouse in the baking aisle. From biscotti to ganache, I can always find a winning recipe to use my Tollhouse chips in. Don't even get me started on Christmas cookies either.
Pamela J.
milton, PA
Not only are tollhouse chocolate morsels great for recipes like, cookie, but they are great in a home made snack mix, trail mix or my FAVORITE way: fix yourself a bowl of rolled oats and sprinkle Nestles's morsels, dried cherries and a little milk on top-YUM!!!
Angelly H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best when baking and when using them a cover for truffles . They blend real easily into the dough and melt easily when used as as a cover for truffles . Real easy to find in almost any store and real cheap !
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
I use these for baking in everything: muffins, cookies, breads, etc. I also use them in pancakes and they melt just right in everything I make with them. Every once in a while, I eat them straight out of the bag and they are delicious. I don't like milk chocolate, because I think it's too sweet, so these semi-sweet chocolate chips are perfect to add a touch of sweetness and a whole lot of chocolatey goodness to any recipe.
Lu C.
These are the classic chocolate chips! Great quality, but I'd rather buy either a cheaper generic version, or the Ghirardeli dark chocolate chips, because I love dark chocolate! I would still recommend the toll house though
Cherie L.
I always make sure to keep these stocked in either our pantry or fridge. They are great for a chocolate snack, in pancakes, as a sundae topping, etc. The usage for these could be endless. I especially love melting them and using them to cover strawberries.
Nikki C.
Somerville, AL
The BEST tasting brand there is! I have tried store brand and they have a "fake" taste. The Toll House ones are so good when making anything chocolate. My kids LOVE when I bake homemade chocolate chip cookies with them!
Sherry R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is better semi-sweet or full on chocolate?
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Who else eats these by themselves?
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can i find these?
Can you melt these down for chocolate covered strawberries?
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
What do you rather; eating them straight from the bag or baking with them?

Walmart