BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
I have used this brand for so many years! Every time I make chocolate chip cookies this is what I've used. You can get these at about any grocery store I've ever been in. They are certainly worth the price!
Natasha Y.
Perfect for baking good old fashion chocolate chip cookies. Also perfect for melting down and making chocolate dipped strawberries. The price isn't too bad either and the taste is great! These would be my go to chocolate chips!
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Nestle toll House semi-sweet chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. I like to put this chocolate in my cookies and brownies for an oowy goowy desert. In a good way. I also like to sprinkle these on my ice cream as a yummy topping for ice cream sundaes.
Dara P.
Katy , TX
A baking classic! Love these! Sweet enough to eat by themselves and of course perfect to cook with! I usually keep a bag in the pantry in case I feel the urge to bake... Or need a sweet treat! High quality and low price!
Brigitte T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
These make homemade chocolate chip cookies turn out to be of the utmost perfection! They are a little on the pricey side so it's best to stock up on them when they are either BOGO or on sale.
Lindsey B.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I only use toll house morsels when making cookies!!! I make chocolate chip cookies at least once a month. They are a great price . They are sweet but not too sweet. I always recommend this brand to my family and friends.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Great for baking! We like to buy in bulk near the holidays for all our holiday baking. They make great chocolate chip cookies and the price is adorable. I recommend these they taste great and the packaging is perfect size.
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
Toll house is my favorite brand for chocolate chips! Use them in chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes, brownies. You can use them in a ton of dessert recipes. Tastes way better than off brand chocolate chips.
Daniela A.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and every time we make chocolate chip cookies we add these chocolate chips they're very affordable also and I always have enough to make more chocolate chip cookies:) they're worth it :)
Diana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to chocolate chips for any type of cookie I'm making. The taste is great and they are super affordable. Sometimes I even eat them plain. Something I definitely plan on repurchasing in the future
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back