BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best! The most versatile! I use these for all my baking chip needs! I even melt them and use them for frosting! They melt up so smoothly in the microwave! They make the best cookies ever!! Why buy store brand when you can buy the best!
Valaura W.
Newark, OH
Toll house morsels are the best when baking cookies and cakes.. I recently made lactation bites and it called for mini childcare chips and I have to say the childcare chips hit the sweet tooth. Definitely buying these again.
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Great for baking ! Brand has been trusted for years I remember my mom buying these for baking around the holidays and my and my siblings would sneak and eat them! Sooooooooo yummy ! And great for baking.
Lauren C.
My family loves chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle toll house morsels. No secret recipe - we simply follow the one provided on the bag when we make these treats. The cookies are soft and each bite is filled with bits of chocolate.
My other favorite use for these morsels? Eating them right from the bag!
Denise W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Roll house morsel are my go to chocolate chips for baking they stay safe and creamy after you bake with them and the don't become bitter they are one of the best chocolate chips on the market.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
As a baker, I always want high quality ingredients to have an astounding product. I rely on these morsels to make the best cookies and brownies and more! It melts so smoothly, it adds the right sweetness, and is affordable!
Brittany P.
Kenosha , WI
You can't go wrong with toll house!! My go to for making cookies or to melt and dip short bread in. It melts perfectly and is absolutely delicious. Brings back memories of baking with grandma!
Deann A.
Evanston, IN
FAMILY COOKING MUST HAVE! This is the only brand my mom, grandma, aunts, sisters, and myself use when making cookies, muffins, breads, and any sweet treat! It has a great smooth flavor to add a chocolate kick to any treat!
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Always a staple in my baking cabinet. Love making chocolate chip cookies and muffins with these. Also good for melting down to top desserts. Reminds me I need to get some and start some fall baking!!
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This It really good I have a hot chocolate recipe I do for Christmas that I do in my crock pot that every one enjoys. It's very creamy and delicious and goes great in any dessert. It is really affordable about $3 for a bag
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?