BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley K.
I use these in everything. Cookies, banana bread, pancakes, to make extra-chocolatey brownies... And I eat them by small handfuls when I need a quick sugar fix. Can't beat the price either!
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I am a baker and toll house never fails me I love baking my cookies and treats with only this. I feel like they have a good chocolatey flavor been using this for years. Very affordable and definitely repurchase worthy.
Miranda M.
I absolutely love buying these chocolate chips morsels. They are perfect for if you are baking cookies, dipping pretzels or strawberries or whatever you perfer, or putting in some pancakes.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I have used these chocolate chips since I was a kid, baking with my mom. A long standing family favorite. I also only buy Nestle Toll House chocolate chips when I bake now and I also buy them to eat alone as a snack - they're perfect for a quick sweet tooth fix.
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love to use these in my cookies!! they're my favorite for cookies because they aren't too big and they're super creamy!!! they're pretty affordable for chocolate chips!! I totally recommend these to every cookie lover!!
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
These are always in my pantry! I love them, so much! They're great for many different desserts, chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn, cookies everything, great price. Definitely worth buying, I will always use this brand.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Who doesn't like these???? They are the main staple in chocolate chip cookie baking. Are also great just melting for a dipping sauce for fruit. I use their other flavor chips this way too.
Hazel L.
This product is great for baking and snacking on. I recently used these in my chocolate chip cookies. The bag has a recipe on the back that makes great cookies. I'll definitely buy more next time I go grocery shopping!
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
These are like an obsession of mine i don't know what about them but they are absolutely delicious!!! They definitely were better than I thought and I already bought more bags because of it!!! Very cute packaging as well
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I use these chocolate chips for all of my baking needs that require any kind of chocolate! It melts down easily, and doesn't get a weird after taste like most other chocolates do after melting. I love the price and I can grab it at just about any grocery store.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?