BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Khadijah A.
Valdosta, GA
I always use these morsels when I need to put them in my cookies, bread, melt them down to cover things, they're just great! They are smooth and they aren't grainy and they have a great taste.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
As a baker, I always want high quality ingredients to have an astounding product. I rely on these morsels to make the best cookies and brownies and more! It melts so smoothly, it adds the right sweetness, and is affordable!
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
Love love love these! I use them in so many things from baking chocolate chip cookies and pancakes, chocolate chip banana nut bread, adding them to granola,trail mix and hot popcorn to eating them right out of the bag. They bake really well, evenly and are not messy.
Deann A.
Evanston, IN
FAMILY COOKING MUST HAVE! This is the only brand my mom, grandma, aunts, sisters, and myself use when making cookies, muffins, breads, and any sweet treat! It has a great smooth flavor to add a chocolate kick to any treat!
April C.
Jackson, MI
These are the best. I wouldn't feel comfortable using another brand, especially if I was sharing with others. And, they give some great recipes on the label. Everyone likes my cookies best, and I just use the regular chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag!!!
Shelby B.
omaha, Ne
My go to choice for chocolate chips! The uses are countless! The bag is a great size and the chips are the perfect amount of sweet. I highly recommend using this brand for chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes!
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
These Morsels are fantastic for baking, or just stuff a handful directly into the mouth. The chocolaty goodness melts nicely into recipes (like my favorite, black bean brownies). Leaving a gooey-delicious-chocolaty taste.
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
My kids love baking these with me (I love the dough!). we usually take then and make different shapes out of them like you would with play dough. They always turn out good abs it's an easy, fun thing to do with little ones.
Kimberly M.
Ephrata, PA
I have the economy sized bag and I frequently grab 3 chocolate chips to satisfy my chocolate need throughout the day! Not to mention they are perfect to make chocolate toffee bark, and of course, pancakes and cookies and anything else you can put chocolate chips in!
Lauren C.
My family loves chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle toll house morsels. No secret recipe - we simply follow the one provided on the bag when we make these treats. The cookies are soft and each bite is filled with bits of chocolate.
My other favorite use for these morsels? Eating them right from the bag!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?