BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I looooove these chocolate chips! Sometimes I just like to have some as small snacks. But you can make a lot of things with this! You can melt it and use it as some sort of chocolate toping. You can use it while baking with cookies or even cupcakes and brownies!
Diana L.
Laredo, TX
I loveeee chocolate and these little chocolate chips are perfect. I love putting mine on pancakes and they go perfect. I keep going back and buying more because they are good for many things. I would definitely buy again!
Dara P.
Houston , TX
A baking classic! Love these! Sweet enough to eat by themselves and of course perfect to cook with! I usually keep a bag in the pantry in case I feel the urge to bake... Or need a sweet treat! High quality and low price!
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
I love chocolate chips and chocolate chip cooky! so this was right up my alley! Of course I shouldn't have this but once every other month but its so addicting. Very affordable and tell my friends to try it all the time!
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
Toll house is my favorite brand for chocolate chips! Use them in chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes, brownies. You can use them in a ton of dessert recipes. Tastes way better than off brand chocolate chips.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Great for baking! We like to buy in bulk near the holidays for all our holiday baking. They make great chocolate chip cookies and the price is adorable. I recommend these they taste great and the packaging is perfect size.
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I'm a baker and candy maker. I use morsels for cookies, bread, cakes and candies. They melt well and harden well after melting. My nieces love to sneak some when I'm cooking because they are also good to eat on their own.
Nicole B.
Lake Orion, MI
You better believe these are a holiday staple in our home! I sign up to bring the dessert every year, and every year I reach for Tollhouse in the baking aisle. From biscotti to ganache, I can always find a winning recipe to use my Tollhouse chips in. Don't even get me started on Christmas cookies either.
Diana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to chocolate chips for any type of cookie I'm making. The taste is great and they are super affordable. Sometimes I even eat them plain. Something I definitely plan on repurchasing in the future
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Use these all the time in whenever I bake they are great to add especially if you're making chocolate chips cookies! They have a lot of different chocolate flavors and even have butterscotch . They are pretty affordable also
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?