BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like chocolate this are one of my favors. Silly smooth and super yummy. I don't like to share so I tend to hide them. I will use them for baking but could easily eat them just as is.
Ronda T.
Big Rapids, MI
We love using these chips. With ice cream as a topping. Makes a great snack when you just want a handful of something sweet. As a topper for drinks and for cupcakes and cakes. In cookies, great for puppy chow and in baking. We love these and have been using them for years.
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Seriously you cannot go wrong with this brand. They have been around forever and that should tell you it's a good product. We recently started using this to melt in between cakes and we love it!
Brittany W.
Ellenwood, GA
I use these for pancakes!! Mix the batter with these delicious chips, add a little bit of powdered sugar as well and mhm mhm mhm!! You have the best breakfast!! Yum, I want to go make them now!!
Mary K.
These are perfect chocolate chips for making chocolate chip cookies! I love to follow the recipe on the back (minus the suggested nuts) and you get perfect chocolate chip cookies that are super easy to make and very delicious!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
When I was little, my aunt used to keep bag of these in her house and eat them like candy. Whenever I make chocolate chip cookies, I always use Toll house chocolate chips. Their semi-sweet flavor makes for the perfect cookies! I like to add them to other desserts, too.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
A staple in my kitchen. I keep these on hand for baking, adding to desserts, making hot chocolate or even snacking on a handful. Great product and I usually get both the morsels and the minis.
Jessica M.
Elizabethton, TN
I cook with these morsels all the time. Whether it's for cookies or pancakes, Toll House is a must have. My son is always asking to have pancakes for dinner...something I attribute to the chocolate chips! They are a good price and are available pretty much anywhere.
Sabrina H.
Mebane, NC
Highly recommended this chocolate for baking cookies. I mostly use the white chocolate, but if you get this on hand you better use it. I love to use toll house morsels in most of my dessert.
Barbara B.
Tulsa, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been cooking with these since I was a little child. They are good for cookies and pancakes and anything else you want.. melt with some heavy cream and make a great gnache for your cupcakes or whatever else!! Sometimes we just eat them right out of the bag!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?