BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I've used these chocolate chips lots of times when making puppy chow! They melt really well and taste super good when used to make baking products. 5/5 for these chocolate chips, there not like others, that's for sure!
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Great for baking! We like to buy in bulk near the holidays for all our holiday baking. They make great chocolate chip cookies and the price is adorable. I recommend these they taste great and the packaging is perfect size.
Ashley K.
I use these in everything. Cookies, banana bread, pancakes, to make extra-chocolatey brownies... And I eat them by small handfuls when I need a quick sugar fix. Can't beat the price either!
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
These are like an obsession of mine i don't know what about them but they are absolutely delicious!!! They definitely were better than I thought and I already bought more bags because of it!!! Very cute packaging as well
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I have used these chocolate chips since I was a kid, baking with my mom. A long standing family favorite. I also only buy Nestle Toll House chocolate chips when I bake now and I also buy them to eat alone as a snack - they're perfect for a quick sweet tooth fix.
Nikki C.
Somerville, AL
The BEST tasting brand there is! I have tried store brand and they have a "fake" taste. The Toll House ones are so good when making anything chocolate. My kids LOVE when I bake homemade chocolate chip cookies with them!
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I use these chocolate chips for all of my baking needs that require any kind of chocolate! It melts down easily, and doesn't get a weird after taste like most other chocolates do after melting. I love the price and I can grab it at just about any grocery store.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I am a huge lover of chocolate. My family and I love making desserts together. And they are mostly based on chocolate. We always use Nestle chocolate. It goes well with every sweet dessert. I would highly recommend this product.
Amy A.
Not too sweet not too plain. These are good in pancakes and cupcake mix. I like to toss them in the batter and it melts to perfection. Even goof for a little sweet tooth snack (just don't eat the whole bag like me! lol)
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
Toll house is my favorite brand for chocolate chips! Use them in chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip pancakes, brownies. You can use them in a ton of dessert recipes. Tastes way better than off brand chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?