BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ronda T.
Big Rapids, MI
We love using these chips. With ice cream as a topping. Makes a great snack when you just want a handful of something sweet. As a topper for drinks and for cupcakes and cakes. In cookies, great for puppy chow and in baking. We love these and have been using them for years.
Adrienne M.
When I was a kid my dad's oatmeal, chocolate cookies could only be made with Toll House brand chocolate chips. The melt perfectly and have a wonderful, rich flavor that made his cookies the best!
Laura A.
Johnson City, TN
I have memorized the recipe that comes with this bag. Growing up I was requested by my three brothers to make these weekly for them because they were so delicious! Now that I have a family of my own, I tried other brands but none can even compare to the taste of the semi sweet morsels by nestle. They can't be replaced!
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these chocolate chips in every single dessert I use. They are the perfect size and they taste amazing. You can buy this at any local supermarket, they're sold basically everywhere. They even have great recipes on the back
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
I use these for all my baking needs. This is my go to brand and I will always use this for cookies and cakes. We purchase in bulk for Christmas cookie baking! Love the flavor island repurchase worthy.
Ashley W.
I love this brand of chips and the recipe for cookies on the back of the package. The recipe is so easy, and it is always the one that I use. My son loves when I make cookies using these chips.
Erica F.
Springfield, nj
When you pick up a bag of these it's impossible to not love the outcome. You don't just have to make the traditional chocolate chip cookies. The recipes on the back of the bag always lead towards some delicious dessert- especially when you buy the different flavors. Some of my favorites are the mint chocolate, the chocolate raspberry, and during the holidays- the peppermint.
Alexandra P.
Arlington, TX
I love these chocolate chips. I use them for my famous Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake. I mix the batter then a few in with the batter. You can eat them right out of the back, you can melt them and make delicious desserts, you can do many things with chocolate chips.
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
The absolute best chocolate chips to use when baking! They melt great in cookies or even on their own in the microwave! I exclusively use Nestle Toll House chocolate chips for all my baked goods. Recommend!
Amanda K.
Mesa, AZ
I have to have these for my favorite holiday cookie! It's a Chocolate cookies that when you take it out of the oven you place an Andes mint on top and let it melt. Spread it around like an icing. the mint will harden like an icing, Perfect for gift giving and so Simple!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?