BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best chocolate chips brand to use for anything! They're the right amount of sweetness and creamy with plenty of chocolate flavor. They melt perfectly and could be used for fondue. I would recommend these for all bakers
Hayley G.
These chocolate chips are my weakness. Being affordable a big bag will last you multiple baking recipes or for creating snack mixes or even if you want a handful! I like these cause I can snack alone on some chocolate but it's hard to be careful to know what a serving is
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these morsels! They are so good! They're delicious and I use them all the time when I bake cookies. They aren't too sweet and the chips aren't too big. Compared to other alternatives it's really good and I recommend it.
Monica T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
These are the best morsels hands down! You can use them for classic chocolate chip cookies, you can even melt the chocolate and use it as a sauce or filling or you can even add them to your pancakes in the morning for a chocolaty breakfast treat in the morning!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these as a snack when I want something sweet but don't want to consume a million calories. I can eat a palm full and be satisfied and no longer crave sweets. My go to sweet snack when dieting or trying to at least.
Stephanie H.
Bethalto, IL
Always use these when I'm baking. I also like to use them when making chocolate covered anything. These are good good melted down with cream to make a rich and cream ganache. These are a house hold favorite for a snack too
Alyssa V.
Nestle toll house has always been a brand favorite of mine when baking, not only are they great for chocolate chip cookies but their also great for Lava cakes and decoration! I think with Valentine's Day around the corner you'll see me with tons of these bags!
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
I LOOOOOVE Neatles semi sweet morsels! I use them in cookies, brownies, banana bread, pancakes and MUCH MORE! I even eat them straight out of the bag sometimes! The taste is great and not expensive . I highly recommend.
Chloe S.
These are great for cooking and great to snack on when you have that sweet tooth! I use them every Saturday to put in my pancakes. I only get chocolate chips from Nestle. I grew up using them and will always use that brand!
Helen J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is great for baking and individual use. The chocolates are rich and delicious. Over consumption of the product may be a bit too sweet and unhealthy but moderate usage is good. Fair warning semi-sweet doesn't taste good in every baking creation so get normal milk version instead for some creations.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?