BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica S.
I love toll house chocolate morsels. I try to keep a bag on hand regularly. I use in fondue pot that I have and casket chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite!!) or chocolate covered pretzels. Even use morsels for breakfast when making pancakes or waffles.
Bianca V.
This si so tasty and great for baking. whenever i run out of chocolate for s'mores aka my love i always melt these and put them on top of the marshmallow they're soon good. they're of a great value and super cheap compared to other brands and definelty worth it
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
I love love love eating these just straight out of the bag. Whenever I have extra of these, I usually get some ice cream with whip cream on top and just pile a lot of these on it. It is so good that way, especially when you have mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Vanessa B.
Fort worth, TX
These are great for more than just chocolate chip cookies. That being said, the recipe on the bag for chocolate chip cookies makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies. They are by far my favorite. And these morsels are delicious little snacks all on their own. :)
Emily H.
Peoria, AZ
I have been baking with my mom for as long as I can remember, and honestly, I think that this is the only kind of chocolate chips we have ever used. They're just plain good, nestle knows a thing or two about chocolate and they are great in all cookie recipes!
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
When you are looking for the perfect sweetness to add to your desert or cookies for baking, I personally love love love the Toll house Morsels! It's just a perfect pair IMO especially for someone who doesn't like the so sweet of chocolates this is your match!
Marie C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my go to brand when I bake cookies. They are reasonably priced and are delicious. The semi sweet ones are tasty and not too sweet. Sometimes I like to mix different types in the same cookie. Keep these on hand in case you ever get the urge to bake :)
Jaylynn V.
I love the nestle chocolate chips!!! They come with a great recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back. Every holiday season I bake the cookies and my whole family LOVES them. This is the only recipe I use and will only use because it's great every time!!
Shannon R.
The most used baking product in my pantry! They are so versatile and so delicious! For a couple of dollars you can make a varieties of foods, not only dessert! I think compared to the off brand product these are more creamier and work better in most recipes!
Ashley L.
These are the only chocolate chips to bake with! They don't taste too bitter and they're not too waxy like some other chocolate chips! They're usually cheaper than other chips that you can purchase and they have the jumbo bag, which is always a better deal!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?