BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jalm P.
Minneapolis , MN
Nestle semi- sweet chocolate morsels are always my go to for my baking and cooking needs. When my mom would make chocolate chip cookies she would have to hide the bag of nestle morsels so she would have them to put in the cookies. Great product always fresh and never disappoints
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the perfect chocolate chip. If you're baking, these are a must have in your pantry. They melt beautifully as well if you're making chocolate desserts. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is still my all time favorite! A classic.
Sharon S.
Love love love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips. They are sweet and chocolatey. This is one of my top 3 brands that I turn to. I use them for cookies, muffins and cheesecakes. I have a hard time not snacking on some while baking.
Gabrielle B.
The only chocolate chips I use. My favorite way to use them is to make chocolate chip cookies. I always enjoy using them to make chocolate chip pancakes. These seem to have a better taste compared to other brands, it doesn't have that cardboard taste.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
A classic!! I grew up with my mom baking in the kitchen and it was always with Nestle Toll House!! The smell is so nostalgic and the sweet taste is unbeatable. I've even eaten a handful (or two) of these on their own. They melt in your mouth and satisfy immediately. Delicious and traditional. This is all we use!!!
DIANE C.
NORTH PROVIDENCE
Something you can use for all kinds of baking,they come ina varity of option but chocolate chip is a househould favorite chocolate chip cookies,cookie bars with graham crackers,walnuts,and sweetened condesed milk are my family favories
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
These have so many purposes, they're great to have in your kitchen. Whether you want to make something like cookies or a healthy alternative such as energy bites, they're great to have on hand. They're also so good when you're craving chocolate but don't want a full candy bar.
Angie C.
I have to say these are by far the best to use when making chocolate covered strawberries.  For valentines I make about 500 chocolate covered strawberries and all my customers love them.  Love the fact that the chocolate stays on and does not break off when you bite into the strawberry like other chocolate brands I've tried out.   The chocolate is perfect in taste not to sweet but yet not to bitter!
Cheyanne T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always use this brand of chocolate chips when I am baking. These are great! I love them in my homemade brownies or chocolate chip cookies. They are good on their own as well. They are rich and perfectly chocolates. They are definitely the best baking chocolate chip that I've used. They aren't too pricey either. I would recommend.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
These are perfect for cookies and other baked goods. They are tasty to have in pancakes as well! The price is great for the amount you get. The flavor is very chocolaty but is more bitter than sweet since they are unsweetened. Overall a high quality item.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back