BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My go to choice for chocolate chips! The uses are countless! The bag is a great size and the chips are the perfect amount of sweet. I highly recommend using this brand for chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes!
Denise W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Roll house morsel are my go to chocolate chips for baking they stay safe and creamy after you bake with them and the don't become bitter they are one of the best chocolate chips on the market.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I bake cookies once a month and this is the only brand of chocolate I use for baking chocolate chip cookies. It is affordable and taste so good. I prefer the semi sweet chocolates on my cookies. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Hailey C.
Whenever Im in the baking mood, this is one of the first items I go for when im in the store. I add these to cookies, muffins, cakes and much more. They are so rich and taste so good when they are melted and they are great just eating them alone! I buy them all the time!
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
I use these for all my baking needs. I will not use any other brand. These work perfect for melting to just adding to a recipe. The butterscotch chips are good too! I make the best candy with them. Always come out perfect.
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
best choice when it comes to making chocolate chip cookies. melts to perfection and the price is so affordable for the quality. great chocolaty flavor sweet enough for you. I always have a couple bags in my house for any indulge i need to make, totally recommend it.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These are great with everything! From pancakes, cookies, muffins, making snickers.. They're soooooo good. Great flavor and you can get them almost anywhere. I get them from my local dollar store. Great buy!
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
A staple in my kitchen. I keep these on hand for baking, adding to desserts, making hot chocolate or even snacking on a handful. Great product and I usually get both the morsels and the minis.
Lauren C.
My family loves chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle toll house morsels. No secret recipe - we simply follow the one provided on the bag when we make these treats. The cookies are soft and each bite is filled with bits of chocolate.
My other favorite use for these morsels? Eating them right from the bag!
Jaylen H.
Not only are these good to just grab a few and throw in your mouth, but I have my own bakery and we use them in many of our cakes, ganaches and our buttercream!! These are good for everything
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?