BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Claire O.
Just used these chocolate chips to make some delicious puppy chow! You can always count on Nestle chocolate chips for the creamy chocolate taste you've grown up loving! It's great quality, good packaging and an even better price!
Jessica M.
Elizabethton, TN
I cook with these morsels all the time. Whether it's for cookies or pancakes, Toll House is a must have. My son is always asking to have pancakes for dinner...something I attribute to the chocolate chips! They are a good price and are available pretty much anywhere.
Jenn G.
Gary, IN
I bake a lot... a real lot. Having chocolate chips in the house means that I am minutes away from frosting, cookies or a hundred other things. I seriously have a gigantic jar that I fill up full of chocolate chips. Honestly, sometimes I just dip into them as a bit of a chocolatey snack. High quality and perfect.
Rebecca H.
When I need morsels for something I prefer Toll House. There is just something about them that is better than other brands. This is one item that I do not buy the store brand equivalent of. I spend the extra money because there is just nothing like Toll House.
Amber N.
I absolutely love these morsels and buy them often. Not only do I use them for baking, but I also put them in my protein shakes, cereal and other treats. They are also great on their own, for a little treat. I purchase mine from Wal-Mart, several times a month and they are inexpensive. I always go for these!
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
I am a huge lover of chocolate. My family and I love making desserts together. And they are mostly based on chocolate. We always use Nestle chocolate. It goes well with every sweet dessert. I would highly recommend this product.
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
I use these for baking in everything: muffins, cookies, breads, etc. I also use them in pancakes and they melt just right in everything I make with them. Every once in a while, I eat them straight out of the bag and they are delicious. I don't like milk chocolate, because I think it's too sweet, so these semi-sweet chocolate chips are perfect to add a touch of sweetness and a whole lot of chocolatey goodness to any recipe.
Diana L.
Laredo, TX
I loveeee chocolate and these little chocolate chips are perfect. I love putting mine on pancakes and they go perfect. I keep going back and buying more because they are good for many things. I would definitely buy again!
Kimberly S.
San Francisco, CA
Funny enough I use these to coat my oreo truffles, even though they're not made for melting, they work fine if you work quickly and use a double boiler. I've use them in cookies and cakes, use sparingly in those. Otherwise Nestle Toll House has it's science down on this. I buy these in huge bags from Costco.
Kathleen W.
Catskill, NY
I always use Toll House Morsels when I am baking. They are a great addition to banana bread, brownies and cake mixes as well as in cookies. I have been using Toll House Morsels for years and have never been disappointed.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?