BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Nestle is pretty much my go to for all baking chips; their semi sweet chocolate is a staple for sure. Amazing in cookies, cake balls, mixed in with peanut butter or trail mix for a snack.... Mmmmmm. Can't go wrong with these!
Pamela C.
Grants Pass, OR
Yes, yummy ! Considered a staple in my pantry. I generally make Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, the recipe is included on the back of package. I have also tried making chocolate chip pancakes and they turned out good too. I always have some on hand to whip up cookies. Snacking on a few satifies a chocolate craving.
Sydney H.
Monticello, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A must have during the holidays (all year round really!) ! I use these for all baking purposes , I also make the chocolate covered Oreo balls , and people lovvvve them ! You just can't beat these ! I call them old reliable lol
Ronda T.
Big Rapids, MI
We love using these chips. With ice cream as a topping. Makes a great snack when you just want a handful of something sweet. As a topper for drinks and for cupcakes and cakes. In cookies, great for puppy chow and in baking. We love these and have been using them for years.
Krista A.
Athens , PA
Not only are these great for cooking, but they are the perfect snack! You can get them at any grocery store. Me and my mom put them in the freezer and sneak handfuls here and there throughout the day! :)
Brittany W.
Ellenwood, GA
I use these for pancakes!! Mix the batter with these delicious chips, add a little bit of powdered sugar as well and mhm mhm mhm!! You have the best breakfast!! Yum, I want to go make them now!!
Jordann I.
Gainesville, FL
My go-to for chocolate chips. I've tried so many other brands but Nestle just has the perfect recipe! Not to hard or too soft, and just sweet enough for me. I also love using their chocolate chunks!
Rachel H.
Rollingstone, MN
I never really believed that the brand of chocolate mattered when making chocolate chip cookies...oh they do! This is a good mid level chocolate chip for those last minute cookies you are making. I use amazon to stock up on ghiradelli chocolate chips and they are soooo much better than any other brand I have used so far. Buy quality ingredients, you will be so much happier!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I love to bake and using the toll house morsels for chocolate chip cookies or even muffins is the absolute best. Very chewy and melts perfectly. Can usually buy in your local market and fairly inexpensive. 😗🍪🍪😗
Amber H.
Dallas, TX
This is the best type of chocolate on the market. I enjoy eating them straight out of the bag, topping muffins, or in chocolate chip cookies. The taste of semi sweet chocolate is the best to me! I never choose any other type!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?