BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
The best chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies and other goodies! They're semi-sweet so I think they have a nice balance of bitter chocolate and sweet as to not be to overpowering.
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
These Morsels are fantastic for baking, or just stuff a handful directly into the mouth. The chocolaty goodness melts nicely into recipes (like my favorite, black bean brownies). Leaving a gooey-delicious-chocolaty taste.
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
I started using these about a year ago and now cannot imagine not having them. I was teaching my kids to do their own wash about a month ago. They could fill the washer with the correct color schemes and for the soap it was as easy as throwing in one of these pods.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
I love nestle toll house, also the recipe on the package. Its always been my go to recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I searched for quite a while to find the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe and I always go back to the Nestle Toll House recipe! The only chocolate chips I find that taste better are guitard.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Always a staple in my baking cabinet. Love making chocolate chip cookies and muffins with these. Also good for melting down to top desserts. Reminds me I need to get some and start some fall baking!!
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
My mom makes the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. They are the BEST chocolate chip cookies I have ever had!! I've have spent a lot of time with my mom making cookies with these chocolate chips. I can't wait to do the same things with my children!
Sabrina H.
Mebane, NC
Highly recommended this chocolate for baking cookies. I mostly use the white chocolate, but if you get this on hand you better use it. I love to use toll house morsels in most of my dessert.
Jessica M.
Elizabethton, TN
I cook with these morsels all the time. Whether it's for cookies or pancakes, Toll House is a must have. My son is always asking to have pancakes for dinner...something I attribute to the chocolate chips! They are a good price and are available pretty much anywhere.
Lauren C.
My family loves chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle toll house morsels. No secret recipe - we simply follow the one provided on the bag when we make these treats. The cookies are soft and each bite is filled with bits of chocolate.
My other favorite use for these morsels? Eating them right from the bag!
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I bake cookies once a month and this is the only brand of chocolate I use for baking chocolate chip cookies. It is affordable and taste so good. I prefer the semi sweet chocolates on my cookies. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?