BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
THE BEST for chocolate chip cookies, in my opinion! The recipe on the back of the bag is a classic and so tasty! I used to make them with my grandmother and now as an adult I still bake with tollhouse! Highly recommend these!!!!
Alexandra P.
Arlington, TX
I love these chocolate chips. I use them for my famous Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake. I mix the batter then a few in with the batter. You can eat them right out of the back, you can melt them and make delicious desserts, you can do many things with chocolate chips.
Elise G.
Toll house semi sweet morsels are the best chocolate chips for baking that I have ever used. They are also absolutely delicious to just eat by the handful. Not too expensive and can almost always be found at your grocery store.
Erica F.
Springfield, nj
When you pick up a bag of these it's impossible to not love the outcome. You don't just have to make the traditional chocolate chip cookies. The recipes on the back of the bag always lead towards some delicious dessert- especially when you buy the different flavors. Some of my favorites are the mint chocolate, the chocolate raspberry, and during the holidays- the peppermint.
arlene h.
Just yesterday morning I made homemade chocolate chip cookies and used up two bags of these exact same chocolate chips they were delicious even my boyfriend loved the warm chewy taste of them :)
Amanda K.
Mesa, AZ
I have to have these for my favorite holiday cookie! It's a Chocolate cookies that when you take it out of the oven you place an Andes mint on top and let it melt. Spread it around like an icing. the mint will harden like an icing, Perfect for gift giving and so Simple!
Mariantonia V.
Me encantan porque los puedo usar en todas mis preparaciones dulces. Amo ponerlos en las galletas y los cupcakes. Además tienen un muy buen precio y un sabor exquisito. Los recomiendo, además también se derriten con facilidad.
Abby M.
Only chips I use to my famous cookies. Love to buy them at Costco, I bake quite a bit and in large amounts, so love being able to buy them in bulk! I also have a toddler that thinks they are great snacks!
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
These are the only chocolate chips I use. I love them. I keep them refrigerated usually. But it's great because the bags also have the directions on how to make home cooked cookies. I love them and always have a bag at my house.
Rachel H.
I use Nestles chocolate chips for everything from cookies, to melting and coating cake balls. Milk Chocolate is my favorite. Love the fact that they make one that is made in a nut-free facility.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?