BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alexandria S.
My husband has me hooked on his chocolate chip pancakes with milk chocolate morsels! So good you don't even use syrup! I also use semi sweet and butterscotch chips for a yummy treat called 24 hour bars- rich but super yummy!
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Great for baking ! Brand has been trusted for years I remember my mom buying these for baking around the holidays and my and my siblings would sneak and eat them! Sooooooooo yummy ! And great for baking.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best! The most versatile! I use these for all my baking chip needs! I even melt them and use them for frosting! They melt up so smoothly in the microwave! They make the best cookies ever!! Why buy store brand when you can buy the best!
Lauren C.
My family loves chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle toll house morsels. No secret recipe - we simply follow the one provided on the bag when we make these treats. The cookies are soft and each bite is filled with bits of chocolate.
My other favorite use for these morsels? Eating them right from the bag!
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This It really good I have a hot chocolate recipe I do for Christmas that I do in my crock pot that every one enjoys. It's very creamy and delicious and goes great in any dessert. It is really affordable about $3 for a bag
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
My kids love baking these with me (I love the dough!). we usually take then and make different shapes out of them like you would with play dough. They always turn out good abs it's an easy, fun thing to do with little ones.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My go to choice for chocolate chips! The uses are countless! The bag is a great size and the chips are the perfect amount of sweet. I highly recommend using this brand for chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes!
Sabrina H.
Mebane, NC
Highly recommended this chocolate for baking cookies. I mostly use the white chocolate, but if you get this on hand you better use it. I love to use toll house morsels in most of my dessert.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I bake cookies once a month and this is the only brand of chocolate I use for baking chocolate chip cookies. It is affordable and taste so good. I prefer the semi sweet chocolates on my cookies. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These are great with everything! From pancakes, cookies, muffins, making snickers.. They're soooooo good. Great flavor and you can get them almost anywhere. I get them from my local dollar store. Great buy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back