BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Violeta G.
Napa, CA
Ever since I graduated Culinary school I have been the go to baker in the family! So I have made hundreds and hundreds of cookies! Nestle Toll House Morsels are on the top of the list for me! My husband and kids also enjoy to snack on them when they think I am not watching!!
Anita M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love Chocolate Chips of any kind. I prefer Hershey chips to nestle chips. I don't know that there is a specific reason but they just taste better to me. Every time I buy a bag of these they appear fine and then when I open the bag they appear to be all dried out and gross.
Elise G.
Toll house semi sweet morsels are the best chocolate chips for baking that I have ever used. They are also absolutely delicious to just eat by the handful. Not too expensive and can almost always be found at your grocery store.
Laura A.
Johnson City, TN
I have memorized the recipe that comes with this bag. Growing up I was requested by my three brothers to make these weekly for them because they were so delicious! Now that I have a family of my own, I tried other brands but none can even compare to the taste of the semi sweet morsels by nestle. They can't be replaced!
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
THE BEST for chocolate chip cookies, in my opinion! The recipe on the back of the bag is a classic and so tasty! I used to make them with my grandmother and now as an adult I still bake with tollhouse! Highly recommend these!!!!
Ashley W.
I love this brand of chips and the recipe for cookies on the back of the package. The recipe is so easy, and it is always the one that I use. My son loves when I make cookies using these chips.
Kelly R.
W Sacramento, CA
I love using these chocolate chips the consistency of melting them is perfect in every way! I use them in all of my chocolate chip cookie recipes. They never leave a chalky film like some chocolate chip cookies can tend to do!
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
The absolute best chocolate chips to use when baking! They melt great in cookies or even on their own in the microwave! I exclusively use Nestle Toll House chocolate chips for all my baked goods. Recommend!
Krista A.
Athens , PA
Not only are these great for cooking, but they are the perfect snack! You can get them at any grocery store. Me and my mom put them in the freezer and sneak handfuls here and there throughout the day! :)
Alexandra P.
Arlington, TX
I love these chocolate chips. I use them for my famous Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake. I mix the batter then a few in with the batter. You can eat them right out of the back, you can melt them and make delicious desserts, you can do many things with chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?