BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My go to choice for chocolate chips! The uses are countless! The bag is a great size and the chips are the perfect amount of sweet. I highly recommend using this brand for chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes!
Brandy M.
We always use Toll House chocolate chip morsels when we bake. My grandmother always used them when I was a little girl and liked to watch her cook. They bring back lots of precious memories!
Alexandria S.
My husband has me hooked on his chocolate chip pancakes with milk chocolate morsels! So good you don't even use syrup! I also use semi sweet and butterscotch chips for a yummy treat called 24 hour bars- rich but super yummy!
Julie B.
Toll House makes the best chocolate chip cookies! They are also great for melting and drizzling over treats. If that's not your style add a few to some trail mix for a sweet chocolate taste.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best! The most versatile! I use these for all my baking chip needs! I even melt them and use them for frosting! They melt up so smoothly in the microwave! They make the best cookies ever!! Why buy store brand when you can buy the best!
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
These are the best for the Holiday season!! Use them to make chocolate chip cookies, candy, or to coat pretzels, cake pops and the list goes on! Always buy mine from walmart and definitely keep them stocked for late night snacks.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This It really good I have a hot chocolate recipe I do for Christmas that I do in my crock pot that every one enjoys. It's very creamy and delicious and goes great in any dessert. It is really affordable about $3 for a bag
Silje B.
I always keep a bag of semi sweet and milk chocolate, that way I can always get a cookie dough or Brownie mix going if anyone is in dire need for something chocolate. These a good, melts easy.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I bake cookies once a month and this is the only brand of chocolate I use for baking chocolate chip cookies. It is affordable and taste so good. I prefer the semi sweet chocolates on my cookies. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Brittany P.
Kenosha, WI
You can't go wrong with toll house!! My go to for making cookies or to melt and dip short bread in. It melts perfectly and is absolutely delicious. Brings back memories of baking with grandma!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart