BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll House Morsels have been used in my family for decades. They are delicious and come in so many yummy flavors. I use them quite often, in fact I have three bags in the pantry waiting to be used.
Zax L.
I buy these all the time. They are great for baking. But also good for when you need to satisfy those chocolate cravings. So needless to say, you can eat them straight out of the pack with no problem.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
I wouldn't bake my homemade chocolate chip cookies with any other brand of chocolate chips. These are my go-to!! Toll House has been in the chocolate chip industry for years and there is a reason they are still here. They are so popular!!
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use these for all my chocolate chip baking needs. And I am totally guilty of snacking on them as I bake. Easy to find in any grocery store. They have been a staple in baking for my family for years.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
I've been baking and cooking with Toll House since I was a child. Baking cookies and making fudge with mom and grandma. Now I share the same recipes with my children. Toll house will be in our family for many generations to come!
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
These are perfect for cooking, especially in cookies. I continuously repurchase this item and I enjoy how it's semi-sweet. My Mom does not like milk chocolate and I enjoy both milk and dark, so these are perfect for the whole family.
Julia K.
Austin, TX
These are fantastic in chocolate chip cookies. I normally like dark chocolate better, but these are excellent! Really nice consistency, and stay soft after they are baked in my cookies. Not pricey, and for sure worth repurchasing!
Jamie T.
These are great to bake with. One of my favorite go to chips for baking. It not overly sweet like milk chocolate and doesn't completely melt away and mix in. It's affordable u get mine at Walmart and I would recommend this to others
Samantha W.
These are delicious, from baking recipes to just eating them on their own. They're small enough that the work well in cookies and don't affect the baking but they aren't tiny enough that you don't feel like any of them are in there.
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
I love using these in cakes, pies, cookies and even brownies! i love that they keep their shape after cooking to make my food look decorative. i also love to use them to melt and make icings and glazes, my must have in the kitchen!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?