BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Omg! Where do I begin?! This is some thing that I grew up with.. Baking in the kitchen and adding these to my favorite chocolate cookies ! The chocolate is so smooth and would recommend everyone to try it if you have not already.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use these when I bake chocolate chip cookies. Nestle is my favorite brand, it's the only kind I use. You can pretty much find these anywhere. It doesn't have that fake taste like some others do.
Nicole E.
Appleton, WI
Overall when baking, these are a good quality choice. There's also a nice recipe on the back- just like Phoebe's grandma used to make! I usually opt for the cheaper store brand though. At the end of the day, chocolate is chocolate!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
My absolute favorite brand of chocolate chips!! I always get the semi sweet but I assignable get other flavors too. I use them for everything from chocolate chip cookies, pancakes and ganache ! Yum!!!!!
Caren M.
These small chocolate chips go great in almost anything 😀😀😀 for one they go great in cookies🍪, also to top ice cream🍦 and even to melt down and cover strawberries🍓. we always have some around the house, even for breakfast to make chocolate chip pancakes🙌🙌🙌 #ThankGoodnessForChocolate
Nicole P.
Probably the best chocolate chips out there and definitely the one that's been out the longest. They're delicious and perfect for baking or melting for coating. Always a great price and definitely a repeat buy.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
These are so great to bake with. My sister uses them all the time when she makes chocolate chip cookies and to bake other foods. They are so good to melt and melt very fast but when they melt they are very creamy like all chocolate should.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
I use these for baking chocolate chip cookies and for making fudge ! I love Toll House morsels, great chocolate! They are very affordable!l Any baker should have this in their pantry!
Victoria B.
I just used these last night by making banana smores! Taking a banana and cutting it in half, put these Tollhouse chips, marshmallows, and Golden Grahams and heating them up in the oven. Yum yum!!!
Amber C.
Independence, MO
This is the only brand I use. They taste great, work amazing in our cookies,coffee cakes, brownies, and chocolate dips! I really recommend these if you love chocolate! Our family has been using these from generation to generation.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?