BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany P.
Kenosha , WI
You can't go wrong with toll house!! My go to for making cookies or to melt and dip short bread in. It melts perfectly and is absolutely delicious. Brings back memories of baking with grandma!
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
My kids love baking these with me (I love the dough!). we usually take then and make different shapes out of them like you would with play dough. They always turn out good abs it's an easy, fun thing to do with little ones.
Jamie A.
Charleston, IL
Perfect touch for any cooking experience. I would say I eat this once a month with different kinds of recipes. Has a good rich flavor. I purchase this at my local Walmart. I would recommend this for anyone who loves to bake.
Lauren C.
My family loves chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle toll house morsels. No secret recipe - we simply follow the one provided on the bag when we make these treats. The cookies are soft and each bite is filled with bits of chocolate.
My other favorite use for these morsels? Eating them right from the bag!
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
These are the best for the Holiday season!! Use them to make chocolate chip cookies, candy, or to coat pretzels, cake pops and the list goes on! Always buy mine from walmart and definitely keep them stocked for late night snacks.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
As a baker, I always want high quality ingredients to have an astounding product. I rely on these morsels to make the best cookies and brownies and more! It melts so smoothly, it adds the right sweetness, and is affordable!
Brandy M.
We always use Toll House chocolate chip morsels when we bake. My grandmother always used them when I was a little girl and liked to watch her cook. They bring back lots of precious memories!
Jill W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I often buy these for baking, and they work quite well. The quality is pretty decent for what you pay, and they are a great addition to your favorite chocolate chip recipe. I do, however, prefer the taste of other chips or baking chocolate if I'm in an indulgent mood.
Silje B.
I always keep a bag of semi sweet and milk chocolate, that way I can always get a cookie dough or Brownie mix going if anyone is in dire need for something chocolate. These a good, melts easy.
Sabrina H.
Mebane, NC
Highly recommended this chocolate for baking cookies. I mostly use the white chocolate, but if you get this on hand you better use it. I love to use toll house morsels in most of my dessert.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?