BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
These are the only chocolate chips I use. I love them. I keep them refrigerated usually. But it's great because the bags also have the directions on how to make home cooked cookies. I love them and always have a bag at my house.
Kassidy R.
Havertown, PA
The absolute best chocolate chips to use when baking! They melt great in cookies or even on their own in the microwave! I exclusively use Nestle Toll House chocolate chips for all my baked goods. Recommend!
kayleigh s.
San Antonio, TX
I'm an avid baker, and Nestle baking chips are the only ones I will use. They have great flavor, and don't loose consistency when baked. The great thing is, you can find these at any grocery store. Great price for great quality. Definitely worth trying the other flavors!
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
I use these to make cookies, but I also melt them down and make chocolate covered pretzels or my Oreo or peanut butter truffles. They're good for chocolate covered strawberries, bananas and apples. Great for baking all around.
arlene h.
Just yesterday morning I made homemade chocolate chip cookies and used up two bags of these exact same chocolate chips they were delicious even my boyfriend loved the warm chewy taste of them :)
Lara L.
These are one of the cheapest best quality chocolates to buy for baking. There are a lot of other higher quality baking chocolates though. But this is good enough. In brownies and other desserts.
Jordann I.
Weston, FL
My go-to for chocolate chips. I've tried so many other brands but Nestle just has the perfect recipe! Not to hard or too soft, and just sweet enough for me. I also love using their chocolate chunks!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Nestle is pretty much my go to for all baking chips; their semi sweet chocolate is a staple for sure. Amazing in cookies, cake balls, mixed in with peanut butter or trail mix for a snack.... Mmmmmm. Can't go wrong with these!
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these chocolate chips in every single dessert I use. They are the perfect size and they taste amazing. You can buy this at any local supermarket, they're sold basically everywhere. They even have great recipes on the back
Katie M.
I LOVE Nestle Chocolate of all kinds but especially these. They are great for all baking! The other brands just do not compare. They are affordable and easy to find at almost any supermarket. Definitely purchase worthy
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?