BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
These are perfect for cooking, especially in cookies. I continuously repurchase this item and I enjoy how it's semi-sweet. My Mom does not like milk chocolate and I enjoy both milk and dark, so these are perfect for the whole family.
samantha m.
These are the Only chocolate I buy to bake with. Every year my family and I make puppy chow and one year we tried a different brand and it just wasn't the same and we were disappointed and ever since we switched back it's amazing
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll House Morsels have been used in my family for decades. They are delicious and come in so many yummy flavors. I use them quite often, in fact I have three bags in the pantry waiting to be used.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
The original chocolate chip cookie morsel. Bought this at Walmart. Love that there are always coupons for these chips. These melt so much better than a no name brand. I would so recommend to others.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
I use these for baking chocolate chip cookies and for making fudge ! I love Toll House morsels, great chocolate! They are very affordable!l Any baker should have this in their pantry!
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
These are so great to bake with. My sister uses them all the time when she makes chocolate chip cookies and to bake other foods. They are so good to melt and melt very fast but when they melt they are very creamy like all chocolate should.
Nicole E.
Appleton, WI
Overall when baking, these are a good quality choice. There's also a nice recipe on the back- just like Phoebe's grandma used to make! I usually opt for the cheaper store brand though. At the end of the day, chocolate is chocolate!
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Omg! Where do I begin?! This is some thing that I grew up with.. Baking in the kitchen and adding these to my favorite chocolate cookies ! The chocolate is so smooth and would recommend everyone to try it if you have not already.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
My absolute favorite brand of chocolate chips!! I always get the semi sweet but I assignable get other flavors too. I use them for everything from chocolate chip cookies, pancakes and ganache ! Yum!!!!!
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are perfect for recipes, such as making chocolate chip cookies or melting them down for Buckeyes. However, these are also a great treat for sweet tooths like me. Just have a handful whenever you're needing something and they can last a while!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?