BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
A definite staple in my house! We make cookies with them, put them in pancakes and even melt the chocolate to make chocolate covered pretzels! Semi sweet is not as good milk chocolate on the pretzels though!
Kelly R.
W Sacramento, CA
I love using these chocolate chips the consistency of melting them is perfect in every way! I use them in all of my chocolate chip cookie recipes. They never leave a chalky film like some chocolate chip cookies can tend to do!
Krista A.
Athens , PA
Not only are these great for cooking, but they are the perfect snack! You can get them at any grocery store. Me and my mom put them in the freezer and sneak handfuls here and there throughout the day! :)
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I love to bake and using the toll house morsels for chocolate chip cookies or even muffins is the absolute best. Very chewy and melts perfectly. Can usually buy in your local market and fairly inexpensive. 😗🍪🍪😗
Elsie M.
Bronx, NY
These are the best for baking. I use them for everything imaginable. I even eat them like ao sometimes lol. I love how you can always find them at my local grocery and at such an affordable price.
arlene h.
Just yesterday morning I made homemade chocolate chip cookies and used up two bags of these exact same chocolate chips they were delicious even my boyfriend loved the warm chewy taste of them :)
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
THE BEST for chocolate chip cookies, in my opinion! The recipe on the back of the bag is a classic and so tasty! I used to make them with my grandmother and now as an adult I still bake with tollhouse! Highly recommend these!!!!
Jordann I.
Gainesville, FL
My go-to for chocolate chips. I've tried so many other brands but Nestle just has the perfect recipe! Not to hard or too soft, and just sweet enough for me. I also love using their chocolate chunks!
Emily K.
Highland Fls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these chocolate chips in every single dessert I use. They are the perfect size and they taste amazing. You can buy this at any local supermarket, they're sold basically everywhere. They even have great recipes on the back
Valaura W.
Newark, OH
Toll house morsels are the best when baking cookies and cakes.. I recently made lactation bites and it called for mini childcare chips and I have to say the childcare chips hit the sweet tooth. Definitely buying these again.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?