BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
A definite staple in my house! We make cookies with them, put them in pancakes and even melt the chocolate to make chocolate covered pretzels! Semi sweet is not as good milk chocolate on the pretzels though!
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
I use these to make cookies, but I also melt them down and make chocolate covered pretzels or my Oreo or peanut butter truffles. They're good for chocolate covered strawberries, bananas and apples. Great for baking all around.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
THE BEST for chocolate chip cookies, in my opinion! The recipe on the back of the bag is a classic and so tasty! I used to make them with my grandmother and now as an adult I still bake with tollhouse! Highly recommend these!!!!
Lara L.
These are one of the cheapest best quality chocolates to buy for baking. There are a lot of other higher quality baking chocolates though. But this is good enough. In brownies and other desserts.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
Not only are these great for cooking, but they are the perfect snack! You can get them at any grocery store. Me and my mom put them in the freezer and sneak handfuls here and there throughout the day! :)
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Nestle is pretty much my go to for all baking chips; their semi sweet chocolate is a staple for sure. Amazing in cookies, cake balls, mixed in with peanut butter or trail mix for a snack.... Mmmmmm. Can't go wrong with these!
Sommer B.
Morgantown, WV
These are the only chocolate chips I use. I love them. I keep them refrigerated usually. But it's great because the bags also have the directions on how to make home cooked cookies. I love them and always have a bag at my house.
Katie M.
I LOVE Nestle Chocolate of all kinds but especially these. They are great for all baking! The other brands just do not compare. They are affordable and easy to find at almost any supermarket. Definitely purchase worthy
kayleigh s.
San Antonio, TX
I'm an avid baker, and Nestle baking chips are the only ones I will use. They have great flavor, and don't loose consistency when baked. The great thing is, you can find these at any grocery store. Great price for great quality. Definitely worth trying the other flavors!
Adrienne M.
When I was a kid my dad's oatmeal, chocolate cookies could only be made with Toll House brand chocolate chips. The melt perfectly and have a wonderful, rich flavor that made his cookies the best!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?