BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica D.
These chocolates taste so delicious. They're smooth and creamy when melted. I love how they're not too sweet. These chocolate chips are so versatile, you can use them for almost anything that involves baking. I like to them them in my pancake/ muffin batter and cookie dough.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
My go-to chocolate chips!! I always remember the Friends episode where Phoebe mistakes the chocolate chip recipe on the Tollhouse chocolate morsels package for a secret recipe that her grandma passed on to her😂😂 love these chips!
Meeae J.
Fantastic product! Versatile, melts well, bakes well. Can be added to cookies, pancakes, or melted down for strawberries. Traditional, good-quality chocolate, although there is a difference between this and Ghirardelli or Godiva, let alone specialty gourmet chocolates. The white chocolate does not melt down nicely (in any of the mass market brands), since it has a different chemical structure. To melt white chocolate you need real block chocolate.
samantha m.
These are the Only chocolate I buy to bake with. Every year my family and I make puppy chow and one year we tried a different brand and it just wasn't the same and we were disappointed and ever since we switched back it's amazing
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I used to just eat these straight out of the bag instead of baking with them and when I do bake with them I still find myself munching on them. They are very delicious and tiny. Excellent to bake with or just a quick chocolate fix!
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Omg! Where do I begin?! This is some thing that I grew up with.. Baking in the kitchen and adding these to my favorite chocolate cookies ! The chocolate is so smooth and would recommend everyone to try it if you have not already.
Steph H.
Really really really great for baking. I recently used these to make truffles. I could melt the chocolate easily as well as use them to make a ganache. Very versatile. Good quality chocolate and of course delicious.
Caren M.
These small chocolate chips go great in almost anything 😀😀😀 for one they go great in cookies🍪, also to top ice cream🍦 and even to melt down and cover strawberries🍓. we always have some around the house, even for breakfast to make chocolate chip pancakes🙌🙌🙌 #ThankGoodnessForChocolate
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
Growing up, my mother always made those Toll House chocolate chip cookies straight from the recipe on the back of the bag.

Nowadays, I love experimenting with my cookie-making, but I'll never stray from Nestle Toll House morsels. The only problem is having to hide them from my boyfriend who will eat them by the handful!
Malea S.
One of the best chocolates ever. These chocolates aren't too sweet. It's almost perfect. I usually use these if I'm baking or if I'm making chocolate chip pancakes and they are the best. I highly recommend these
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?