BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I used to just eat these straight out of the bag instead of baking with them and when I do bake with them I still find myself munching on them. They are very delicious and tiny. Excellent to bake with or just a quick chocolate fix!
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Let's face it. These are delicious alone or in a cookie! There is just something so great about Toll House & the recipe on the back is awesome!!! I love to mix the milk chocolate with the white chocolate as well!
Milena d.
Johns Creek, GA
O que faz um bom cookie de chocolate? A qualidade dos ingredientes usados na receita. Por isso que só uso Toll House Morsels nas minhas receitas. Como são maiores que os chocolate chips convencionais, os cookies ficam muito mais saborosos, com pedaços maiores de chocolate!!!
Jamie T.
These are great to bake with. One of my favorite go to chips for baking. It not overly sweet like milk chocolate and doesn't completely melt away and mix in. It's affordable u get mine at Walmart and I would recommend this to others
Debbie D.
Louisville, KY
I have used these since I was a little girl making chocolate chip cookies with my mother and grandmother. I made them with my daughter and will soon be able to make them with my grandson instead of just for him. They make the BEST cookies, I would never use anything else!
Jasmine O.
Absolutely love these chocolate chips! They never fail! I make sure to have them all the time when I bake! By far the best compared to others! Great taste! Love the pricing as well, you won't regret it!
Caren M.
These small chocolate chips go great in almost anything 😀😀😀 for one they go great in cookies🍪, also to top ice cream🍦 and even to melt down and cover strawberries🍓. we always have some around the house, even for breakfast to make chocolate chip pancakes🙌🙌🙌 #ThankGoodnessForChocolate
Emily M.
These bad boys are my favorite to use inside my chocolate chip cookies (which are the best btw). I honestly buy a bag every couple weeks. I also like to some together with slivered almonds and eat them as a quick snack. So yummy!!
samantha m.
These are the Only chocolate I buy to bake with. Every year my family and I make puppy chow and one year we tried a different brand and it just wasn't the same and we were disappointed and ever since we switched back it's amazing
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use these when I bake chocolate chip cookies. Nestle is my favorite brand, it's the only kind I use. You can pretty much find these anywhere. It doesn't have that fake taste like some others do.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?