BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Love these. Amazing in cookies, cakes, cake balls, solo... What? I didn't say that. Anyway - nestle is consistent and trustworthy, I use their baking chips regularly in my baking. Highly recommend to anyone who loves to bake!
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
A definite staple in my house! We make cookies with them, put them in pancakes and even melt the chocolate to make chocolate covered pretzels! Semi sweet is not as good milk chocolate on the pretzels though!
Kamar H.
I love to add these into my pancakes, waffles, cookies, and other sweets. I find this brand to taste the best and is the right amount of sweetness and milkiness. The price is worth it. It's my favorite brand.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
Not only are these great for cooking, but they are the perfect snack! You can get them at any grocery store. Me and my mom put them in the freezer and sneak handfuls here and there throughout the day! :)
juliana f.
I'm in love with chocolate. If I could marry it I would. These are delicious chocolate chips that you can add in cupcakes or cookies. They also can melt and you can make those sweet strawberry covered in rich tasty chocolate.
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Seriously you cannot go wrong with this brand. They have been around forever and that should tell you it's a good product. We recently started using this to melt in between cakes and we love it!
Rachel H.
I use Nestles chocolate chips for everything from cookies, to melting and coating cake balls. Milk Chocolate is my favorite. Love the fact that they make one that is made in a nut-free facility.
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH
Used these to make cookies for my daughters class durinf the holidays. Purchased at Krogers. Its nice to have the festive option. I only use Nestle chips for my cookies. Priced well. Good value
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
I use these for all my baking needs. This is my go to brand and I will always use this for cookies and cakes. We purchase in bulk for Christmas cookie baking! Love the flavor island repurchase worthy.
Brittany W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
I use these for pancakes!! Mix the batter with these delicious chips, add a little bit of powdered sugar as well and mhm mhm mhm!! You have the best breakfast!! Yum, I want to go make them now!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart