BY TOLL HOUSE

Buy on Walmart
Rebekah C.
Hempstead, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not only are the semi but they are also sweet. They're not really good for cooking but they're also good for snacking on. I guess somebody's to my friends after they come home from a long day of work. They're delicious if you just want to snap.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
These are great for cooking. Not so much for eating plain. I like to put the whole bag into a double boiler, with butter, brown sugar and some cream to melt down the chocolate. I then use it for decorating or dipping tasty desserts into the chocolate. Spice it up and add a little cinnamon for a whole new flavor combination!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
These semi-sweet chocolate chips are my go-to for making puppy chow! They aren't too overly chocolate for those heavy chocolate recipes and it always has a smooth texture easy for melting and enjoying for whatever you are making.
Ruth S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good I sneak a handful for myself every time I get them. I love chocolate, I also love my chocolate plain, so I think this is a great way to snack. I like that it has a nice chocolate taste without tasking too fake.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy yummy yummy ! We bake so much in our household that these come in handy quite often from chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip pancakes to home made granola! There's so many different ways to incorporate these little guys !
Courtney M.
These are my go to for baking! It's the only brand I truly love. The taste is great, and so is the price. Not to mention their cookie recipe on the back is the best. I use it throughout the year. I would definitely recommend!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Delicious! I love adding these chips to cookie batters, brownie batters, cake batters, pies, and more. They are very reasonably priced especially if you can catch them in the big bag at costco. I definitely recommend these for any baker.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Nestlé brand chocolate chips are my favorite! You can find them at your local grocery store. I would pick the Nestlé brand over any other brand out there they are very affordable and I would highly recommend them to anyone else
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
These are the absolute best!! You can use them as a coating or even put them in cookies or any kind of desert really OR if your like me and you love them just plain then its a nice little snack mixed with pop corn or peanuts!!
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
I like to sprinkle these on my pancakes. They slowly begin to melt with every bite you take. This is also a great option to sprinkle on cupcakes, cakes, and to make cookies. Another way to have these is make hot cocoa. I always have a bag of Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels in my pantry. It's a must!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?