BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alexandra P.
Arlington, TX
I love these chocolate chips. I use them for my famous Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake. I mix the batter then a few in with the batter. You can eat them right out of the back, you can melt them and make delicious desserts, you can do many things with chocolate chips.
juliana f.
I'm in love with chocolate. If I could marry it I would. These are delicious chocolate chips that you can add in cupcakes or cookies. They also can melt and you can make those sweet strawberry covered in rich tasty chocolate.
Laura A.
Johnson City, TN
I have memorized the recipe that comes with this bag. Growing up I was requested by my three brothers to make these weekly for them because they were so delicious! Now that I have a family of my own, I tried other brands but none can even compare to the taste of the semi sweet morsels by nestle. They can't be replaced!
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH
Used these to make cookies for my daughters class durinf the holidays. Purchased at Krogers. Its nice to have the festive option. I only use Nestle chips for my cookies. Priced well. Good value
Amanda K.
Mesa, AZ
I have to have these for my favorite holiday cookie! It's a Chocolate cookies that when you take it out of the oven you place an Andes mint on top and let it melt. Spread it around like an icing. the mint will harden like an icing, Perfect for gift giving and so Simple!
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not a good chocolate for melting or dipping. I would use Toll House Morsels for strictly baking! It gets clumpy and doesn't set well when melted. Other than that, awesome taste and great value!
Rachel H.
Rollingstone, MN
I never really believed that the brand of chocolate mattered when making chocolate chip cookies...oh they do! This is a good mid level chocolate chip for those last minute cookies you are making. I use amazon to stock up on ghiradelli chocolate chips and they are soooo much better than any other brand I have used so far. Buy quality ingredients, you will be so much happier!
Ashley B.
Nestle semi-Sweet Morsels are my go to chips i use them for cookies, to cover strawberries for valentines day treats and for more advance pastry recipes like "ganache" to cover cakes. I've tried knock off brands for the buck but its never the same so i always go back to these. simply delicious and great to work with.
Erica F.
Springfield, nj
When you pick up a bag of these it's impossible to not love the outcome. You don't just have to make the traditional chocolate chip cookies. The recipes on the back of the bag always lead towards some delicious dessert- especially when you buy the different flavors. Some of my favorites are the mint chocolate, the chocolate raspberry, and during the holidays- the peppermint.
Pamela C.
Grants Pass, OR
Yes, yummy ! Considered a staple in my pantry. I generally make Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, the recipe is included on the back of package. I have also tried making chocolate chip pancakes and they turned out good too. I always have some on hand to whip up cookies. Snacking on a few satifies a chocolate craving.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?