BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We love these in our house! Homemade chocolate chip cookies and muffins, and even in our pancakes! Great price for high quality flavor. These are the only chocolate chips I purchase out of all the brands.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips my Grandma would use to make homemade cookies and now I do the same! These chips hold up during baking, are sweet , and give any desert a pop of chocolaty goodness!!
Libby V.
This is a good product to use for anything even just to snack on when you want some chocolate I use it in recipes a lot and there is nothing wrong with this product at all and I would recommend it to other people.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
BOMB! I love this for anything, chocolate chip cookies, volcano cake, strawberries I even eat them alone just from the bag ahahha this are so delicious, the price is ok and I would definitely recommend it for all your sweet recipes:)
Jazmin S.
Are use these when I make chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes or something if I does not them and try to create like a random chocolate dessert for my family they are so good and mount very well
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love to use these for my cakepop making. I either use them as decoration or throw them into the batter for some extra chocolatey goodness. Of course with the delicious flavor, I have to sneak a few into my mouth every chance I get!
Cassandra G.
Barstow, CA
I absolutely loveeeee chocolate and baking! This is a good value product that comes in good size quantities. Compared to other brands I prefer this one. I absolutely love the flavor and it is definitely worthy of being purchased again.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these and will never use another brand! Their semi sweet morsels are perfect for my family's traditional homemade (from scratch) chocolate chip cookies! Always melt so nicely. Also great for chocolate covered cherries and pretzels!
Shaye J.
Lubbock, TX
We just made the most delicious oatmeal chocolate chip and dried cranberry cookies this weekend with these morsels.
They have a good flavor, and just melt in your mouth. I'd purchase again definitely.
Felicia M.
Can't beat this brand. Classic. I think the original chocolate chip cookie recipe was on the back of this bag. I'm picky and I always use this brand. Plus, these are better to melt than fake chocolate melts.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?