BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Libby V.
This is a good product to use for anything even just to snack on when you want some chocolate I use it in recipes a lot and there is nothing wrong with this product at all and I would recommend it to other people.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
These are perfect for every moment of the day (or night.. Guilty pleasure) I love adding these to a trail mix that I make or by themselves. You can literally put these bad boys in anything. ANYTHING!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips my Grandma would use to make homemade cookies and now I do the same! These chips hold up during baking, are sweet , and give any desert a pop of chocolaty goodness!!
Megan D.
The chocolate is so sweet and good melts in your mouth. Affordable and recommend to any baker or mom making something chocolate related. Not for someone with peanut allergies though. Tastes delicious
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
These are the best and only brand of chocolate chips I use. They are smooth tasting, creamy, they melt perfectly and have awesome chocolate flavor. I even like to eat these plain or use them as chocolate treats/bribes for my children.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
These are 100% the best for homemade chocolate chip cookies!! They are the perfect flavor and size for that perfect chewy cookie. You can find these at almost any grocery store. Highly highly recommend
Danielle P.
Whippany, NJ
Taste was great. Used to top cupcakes. However, after about a week I noticed the colors seemed to turn a whitish. I stored them in an airtight container. I would to repurchase based on the fact that majority of the bag lost its color.
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We love these in our house! Homemade chocolate chip cookies and muffins, and even in our pancakes! Great price for high quality flavor. These are the only chocolate chips I purchase out of all the brands.
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
These little suckers are delish. For snacks and baking they are super prime time to keep around the house. Use these in banana chocolate chip muffins and Yass bananas and chocolate chips. What a combo!

Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Love Toll House! They are such a delicious brand! My favorite flavor a are the milk chocolate and white chocolate morsels! It's affordable and worth every penny! I would definitely recommend to others!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?