BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
I wouldn't bake my homemade chocolate chip cookies with any other brand of chocolate chips. These are my go-to!! Toll House has been in the chocolate chip industry for years and there is a reason they are still here. They are so popular!!
Julia K.
Austin, TX
These are fantastic in chocolate chip cookies. I normally like dark chocolate better, but these are excellent! Really nice consistency, and stay soft after they are baked in my cookies. Not pricey, and for sure worth repurchasing!
mireya m.
Cypress, TX
I add these in every time i make pancakes, it never fails. i love this brand they have such a sweet and delicious taste that doesn't feel artificial or
cheap at all, especially when they're inside of a soft pancake, highly recommend
Fawzia E.
SO GOOD! These are the best for making chocolate chip pancakes and chocolate chip cookies! They're also very cheap and easy to find at any supermarket or pharmacy! Also great in cheesecake and muffins!
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so great to bake with. My sister uses them all the time when she makes chocolate chip cookies and to bake other foods. They are so good to melt and melt very fast but when they melt they are very creamy like all chocolate should.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite brand of chocolate chips!! I always get the semi sweet but I assignable get other flavors too. I use them for everything from chocolate chip cookies, pancakes and ganache ! Yum!!!!!
Kat A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved using Nestlé toll house chocolate chips! Very great for baking, and making yummy desserts! Very affordable and great quality chocolate. I always make chocolate chip cookies, fudge, and other desserts with this!
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
Growing up, my mother always made those Toll House chocolate chip cookies straight from the recipe on the back of the bag.

Nowadays, I love experimenting with my cookie-making, but I'll never stray from Nestle Toll House morsels. The only problem is having to hide them from my boyfriend who will eat them by the handful!
Steph H.
Really really really great for baking. I recently used these to make truffles. I could melt the chocolate easily as well as use them to make a ganache. Very versatile. Good quality chocolate and of course delicious.
Mary K.
These are perfect chocolate chips for making chocolate chip cookies! I love to follow the recipe on the back (minus the suggested nuts) and you get perfect chocolate chip cookies that are super easy to make and very delicious!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?