BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica C.
Pippa Passes, KY
When the Toll House Inn invented the chocolate chip cookie on accident, the world was taken by storm. This was, in no small part, due to the popularization of the recipe by Nestle. Now, 80+ years later, the Chocolate Chip Cookie is the most popular cookie in the United States.

If you're going to make chocolate chip cookies, at least make them using the right ingredients. You can't go wrong with a bag of these chips and the recipe on the back.

Adriana B.
Tobyhanna, PA
These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
My favorite chocolate chips ever! The recipe on the back is one of my favorites as well. Super good to add to popcorn or even to just curb that sweet tooth! I get mine at pretty much any grocery store
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips my Grandma would use to make homemade cookies and now I do the same! These chips hold up during baking, are sweet , and give any desert a pop of chocolaty goodness!!
Ceci R.
Amazing chocolate chips! Only brand I use for making my special Christmas cookies! They are also affordable and the chocolate is rich and creamy compared to other brands! It also melts perfectly in the cooking process!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these and will never use another brand! Their semi sweet morsels are perfect for my family's traditional homemade (from scratch) chocolate chip cookies! Always melt so nicely. Also great for chocolate covered cherries and pretzels!
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Love using these to bake, melt, or eat alone! They melt great (with a little butter) to make chocolate covered strawberries! They bake into many desserts well and they taste amazing when you just take a few and let them melt in your mouth! Be creative - make something chocolate!
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love to use these for my cakepop making. I either use them as decoration or throw them into the batter for some extra chocolatey goodness. Of course with the delicious flavor, I have to sneak a few into my mouth every chance I get!
Tiffany R.
Tacoma, WA
As someone who is the Susie-Homemaker type, I tend to bake quite often... number one request? My chocolate chip cookies. The only brand I will use is Nestle. They have great flavor and hold the shape well. Also, they freeze well and can last for months in the freezer if needed.
Shaye J.
Lubbock, TX
We just made the most delicious oatmeal chocolate chip and dried cranberry cookies this weekend with these morsels.
They have a good flavor, and just melt in your mouth. I'd purchase again definitely.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?