BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love to use these for my cakepop making. I either use them as decoration or throw them into the batter for some extra chocolatey goodness. Of course with the delicious flavor, I have to sneak a few into my mouth every chance I get!
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Love using these to bake, melt, or eat alone! They melt great (with a little butter) to make chocolate covered strawberries! They bake into many desserts well and they taste amazing when you just take a few and let them melt in your mouth! Be creative - make something chocolate!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these and will never use another brand! Their semi sweet morsels are perfect for my family's traditional homemade (from scratch) chocolate chip cookies! Always melt so nicely. Also great for chocolate covered cherries and pretzels!
Tiffany R.
Tacoma, WA
As someone who is the Susie-Homemaker type, I tend to bake quite often... number one request? My chocolate chip cookies. The only brand I will use is Nestle. They have great flavor and hold the shape well. Also, they freeze well and can last for months in the freezer if needed.
Danielle P.
Whippany, NJ
Taste was great. Used to top cupcakes. However, after about a week I noticed the colors seemed to turn a whitish. I stored them in an airtight container. I would to repurchase based on the fact that majority of the bag lost its color.
Amy B.
I'm a baker, so I always have semi-sweet morsels and peanut butter morsels on hand. I also make my own trail mix and add these to the mix. My husband and son love it! I've tried the Ghiradelli morsels, but I always come back to these.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Chocolate chips are probably the most versatile baking ingredient in the world. There are a million and one different recipes using these. Toll house has always delivered delicious morsels that I would be proud to put into any recipe!
Libby V.
This is a good product to use for anything even just to snack on when you want some chocolate I use it in recipes a lot and there is nothing wrong with this product at all and I would recommend it to other people.
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Everything about this is perfect! Even the recipe on the back of the bag is perfect! So much yum! I throw these babies into everything that calls for chocolate. And they're perfect just to grab a little handful whenever you've got a sweet tooth craving! Yum yum yum! Love it!!! 😍
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
These morsels are absolutely oerfect for baking, or snacking! I usually keep a bag in my cupboard for snacking, whenever I need some chocolate! When it comes to baking, I ALWAYS buy this brand to make cookies, and homemade brownies!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?