BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Steph H.
Really really really great for baking. I recently used these to make truffles. I could melt the chocolate easily as well as use them to make a ganache. Very versatile. Good quality chocolate and of course delicious.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
I've been baking and cooking with Toll House since I was a child. Baking cookies and making fudge with mom and grandma. Now I share the same recipes with my children. Toll house will be in our family for many generations to come!
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
Growing up, my mother always made those Toll House chocolate chip cookies straight from the recipe on the back of the bag.

Nowadays, I love experimenting with my cookie-making, but I'll never stray from Nestle Toll House morsels. The only problem is having to hide them from my boyfriend who will eat them by the handful!
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are perfect for recipes, such as making chocolate chip cookies or melting them down for Buckeyes. However, these are also a great treat for sweet tooths like me. Just have a handful whenever you're needing something and they can last a while!
Kat A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved using Nestlé toll house chocolate chips! Very great for baking, and making yummy desserts! Very affordable and great quality chocolate. I always make chocolate chip cookies, fudge, and other desserts with this!
Kayla H.
Neon , KY
There's a lot of chocolate chips on the market. None compare to toll house! I use these for cookies, cakes, pancakes, trail mix, fudge, just everything! Not too bitter. Not too sweet. Just perfect!
Jessica M.
Edwardsburg, MI
These delicious little chips of chocolate are great. I personally love just sticking them in the fridge and eating a handful now and again as a snack and pick-me-up. But they're also good in muffins, pancakes, melted and put on pretty much anything. Great for people who love to cook and who love chocolate. I highly recommend
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
My go-to chocolate chips!! I always remember the Friends episode where Phoebe mistakes the chocolate chip recipe on the Tollhouse chocolate morsels package for a secret recipe that her grandma passed on to her😂😂 love these chips!
Mary D.
Lancaster, OH
Toll House semi-sweet morsels are used for several of our desserts at holidays! When the recipes call for melted chocolate bark I often melt Toll House morsels in a double boiler, instead. It melts quicker allowing me more time to make more goodies! The flavor is rich and coats perfectly, giving us an amazing dessert to share!
Caren M.
These small chocolate chips go great in almost anything 😀😀😀 for one they go great in cookies🍪, also to top ice cream🍦 and even to melt down and cover strawberries🍓. we always have some around the house, even for breakfast to make chocolate chip pancakes🙌🙌🙌 #ThankGoodnessForChocolate
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?