BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Zax L.
I buy these all the time. They are great for baking. But also good for when you need to satisfy those chocolate cravings. So needless to say, you can eat them straight out of the pack with no problem.
Anita M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love Chocolate Chips of any kind. I prefer Hershey chips to nestle chips. I don't know that there is a specific reason but they just taste better to me. Every time I buy a bag of these they appear fine and then when I open the bag they appear to be all dried out and gross.
Avery R.
My favorite brand of chocolate chips! I have been baking my whole life and these are always the chocolate chips that I reach for. The recipe on the back always comes out perfect! For an affordable price, I will always repurchase.
Jessica M.
Edwardsburg, MI
These delicious little chips of chocolate are great. I personally love just sticking them in the fridge and eating a handful now and again as a snack and pick-me-up. But they're also good in muffins, pancakes, melted and put on pretty much anything. Great for people who love to cook and who love chocolate. I highly recommend
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
I wouldn't bake my homemade chocolate chip cookies with any other brand of chocolate chips. These are my go-to!! Toll House has been in the chocolate chip industry for years and there is a reason they are still here. They are so popular!!
Mary D.
Lancaster, OH
Toll House semi-sweet morsels are used for several of our desserts at holidays! When the recipes call for melted chocolate bark I often melt Toll House morsels in a double boiler, instead. It melts quicker allowing me more time to make more goodies! The flavor is rich and coats perfectly, giving us an amazing dessert to share!
Angelia J.
Taylorsville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate morsels are the bomb! I love that you can use them for SO many different things. I always keep these in stock. I use them for desserts, breakfast recipes, hot chocolate, even for just a quick snack! They are very affordable and taste delicious!
Violeta G.
Napa, CA
Ever since I graduated Culinary school I have been the go to baker in the family! So I have made hundreds and hundreds of cookies! Nestle Toll House Morsels are on the top of the list for me! My husband and kids also enjoy to snack on them when they think I am not watching!!
Milena d.
Johns Creek, GA
O que faz um bom cookie de chocolate? A qualidade dos ingredientes usados na receita. Por isso que só uso Toll House Morsels nas minhas receitas. Como são maiores que os chocolate chips convencionais, os cookies ficam muito mais saborosos, com pedaços maiores de chocolate!!!
Nicole P.
Probably the best chocolate chips out there and definitely the one that's been out the longest. They're delicious and perfect for baking or melting for coating. Always a great price and definitely a repeat buy.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?