BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Debbie D.
Louisville, KY
I have used these since I was a little girl making chocolate chip cookies with my mother and grandmother. I made them with my daughter and will soon be able to make them with my grandson instead of just for him. They make the BEST cookies, I would never use anything else!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I used to just eat these straight out of the bag instead of baking with them and when I do bake with them I still find myself munching on them. They are very delicious and tiny. Excellent to bake with or just a quick chocolate fix!
Emily M.
These bad boys are my favorite to use inside my chocolate chip cookies (which are the best btw). I honestly buy a bag every couple weeks. I also like to some together with slivered almonds and eat them as a quick snack. So yummy!!
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
If I'm baking a sweet I can almost guarantee that these are in there somewhere. I put them in everything from cookies of course to waffles and brownies. even throw them into some ho hum vanilla ice cream to change things up a bit.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
This is the only brand I use. They taste great, work amazing in our cookies,coffee cakes, brownies, and chocolate dips! I really recommend these if you love chocolate! Our family has been using these from generation to generation.
Jessica D.
These chocolates taste so delicious. They're smooth and creamy when melted. I love how they're not too sweet. These chocolate chips are so versatile, you can use them for almost anything that involves baking. I like to them them in my pancake/ muffin batter and cookie dough.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
I wouldn't bake my homemade chocolate chip cookies with any other brand of chocolate chips. These are my go-to!! Toll House has been in the chocolate chip industry for years and there is a reason they are still here. They are so popular!!
Meeae J.
Fantastic product! Versatile, melts well, bakes well. Can be added to cookies, pancakes, or melted down for strawberries. Traditional, good-quality chocolate, although there is a difference between this and Ghirardelli or Godiva, let alone specialty gourmet chocolates. The white chocolate does not melt down nicely (in any of the mass market brands), since it has a different chemical structure. To melt white chocolate you need real block chocolate.
mireya m.
I add these in every time i make pancakes, it never fails. i love this brand they have such a sweet and delicious taste that doesn't feel artificial or
cheap at all, especially when they're inside of a soft pancake, highly recommend
Brittnie G.
Solvay, NY
Every time I try and cheap out on chocolate chips (or other baking chip flavors) I always regret it. The other brands, including store brands aren't bad, but these don't seem to get stuck to the pan as much as others tend to. They also have a creamier consistency when baked.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?