BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I have always used the toll house morsels in my baking! They are reasonably priced &I have a great flavor! I also love that they put a chocolate chip recipe on the bag. That recipe has always been a success with friends & family!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use these when I bake chocolate chip cookies. Nestle is my favorite brand, it's the only kind I use. You can pretty much find these anywhere. It doesn't have that fake taste like some others do.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
These little chocolate chips are great for recipes and cooking and just having them for a LITTLE snack!( if you know what I mean😂😍) but I would recommend this for cooking and recipes. It tastes good enough... And the quality is good
Amber C.
Kansas City
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use in oatmeal cookies and chocolate covered strawberries. They're better to use in things that aren't already really sweet. They're also my fav thing to eat when I just have a sweet tooth.
Malea S.
One of the best chocolates ever. These chocolates aren't too sweet. It's almost perfect. I usually use these if I'm baking or if I'm making chocolate chip pancakes and they are the best. I highly recommend these
Marlea P.
You can use these in so many different things. They are a great value because they are so diverse. You can melt them down. Or use them in chocolate chip cookies. They are repurchase worthy for sure. :)
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Omg! Where do I begin?! This is some thing that I grew up with.. Baking in the kitchen and adding these to my favorite chocolate cookies ! The chocolate is so smooth and would recommend everyone to try it if you have not already.
Nikki B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tollhouse brand is the absolute perfect bran for baking. Their products go amazingly with everything and melt with great consistency. I love the taste of this product and would definitely buy it again.
samantha m.
These are the Only chocolate I buy to bake with. Every year my family and I make puppy chow and one year we tried a different brand and it just wasn't the same and we were disappointed and ever since we switched back it's amazing
Miranda W.
North Port, FL
These are really good in cookies. This is what I use if I am making homemade cookies. And I have also used them to make mint chocolate chip milkshakes to make it extra chocolate-y. I have heard they are good in other things but cookies and milkshakes are the only things I have had them in! They're also good to just eat plain!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?