BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Felicia M.
Can't beat this brand. Classic. I think the original chocolate chip cookie recipe was on the back of this bag. I'm picky and I always use this brand. Plus, these are better to melt than fake chocolate melts.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips my Grandma would use to make homemade cookies and now I do the same! These chips hold up during baking, are sweet , and give any desert a pop of chocolaty goodness!!
Amy B.
I'm a baker, so I always have semi-sweet morsels and peanut butter morsels on hand. I also make my own trail mix and add these to the mix. My husband and son love it! I've tried the Ghiradelli morsels, but I always come back to these.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Chocolate chips are probably the most versatile baking ingredient in the world. There are a million and one different recipes using these. Toll house has always delivered delicious morsels that I would be proud to put into any recipe!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love chocolate chips! I sometimes find myself digging into the bag to just eat a few. I love this brand and recommend them for your chocolate chip cookies and brownies! Definitely a winner.
Danielle P.
Whippany, NJ
Taste was great. Used to top cupcakes. However, after about a week I noticed the colors seemed to turn a whitish. I stored them in an airtight container. I would to repurchase based on the fact that majority of the bag lost its color.
Emily M.
These bad boys are my favorite to use inside my chocolate chip cookies (which are the best btw). I honestly buy a bag every couple weeks. I also like to some together with slivered almonds and eat them as a quick snack. So yummy!!
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I have always used the toll house morsels in my baking! They are reasonably priced &I have a great flavor! I also love that they put a chocolate chip recipe on the bag. That recipe has always been a success with friends & family!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
I wouldn't bake my homemade chocolate chip cookies with any other brand of chocolate chips. These are my go-to!! Toll House has been in the chocolate chip industry for years and there is a reason they are still here. They are so popular!!
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Let's face it. These are delicious alone or in a cookie! There is just something so great about Toll House & the recipe on the back is awesome!!! I love to mix the milk chocolate with the white chocolate as well!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?