BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on target.com
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
I use these for baking chocolate chip cookies and for making fudge ! I love Toll House morsels, great chocolate! They are very affordable!l Any baker should have this in their pantry!
mireya m.
cypress, TX
I add these in every time i make pancakes, it never fails. i love this brand they have such a sweet and delicious taste that doesn't feel artificial or
cheap at all, especially when they're inside of a soft pancake, highly recommend
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Let's face it. These are delicious alone or in a cookie! There is just something so great about Toll House & the recipe on the back is awesome!!! I love to mix the milk chocolate with the white chocolate as well!
Zax L.
I buy these all the time. They are great for baking. But also good for when you need to satisfy those chocolate cravings. So needless to say, you can eat them straight out of the pack with no problem.
samantha m.
These are the Only chocolate I buy to bake with. Every year my family and I make puppy chow and one year we tried a different brand and it just wasn't the same and we were disappointed and ever since we switched back it's amazing
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
These are so great to bake with. My sister uses them all the time when she makes chocolate chip cookies and to bake other foods. They are so good to melt and melt very fast but when they melt they are very creamy like all chocolate should.
Nicole P.
Probably the best chocolate chips out there and definitely the one that's been out the longest. They're delicious and perfect for baking or melting for coating. Always a great price and definitely a repeat buy.
Avery R.
My favorite brand of chocolate chips! I have been baking my whole life and these are always the chocolate chips that I reach for. The recipe on the back always comes out perfect! For an affordable price, I will always repurchase.
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Omg! Where do I begin?! This is some thing that I grew up with.. Baking in the kitchen and adding these to my favorite chocolate cookies ! The chocolate is so smooth and would recommend everyone to try it if you have not already.
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate morsels are the bomb! I love that you can use them for SO many different things. I always keep these in stock. I use them for desserts, breakfast recipes, hot chocolate, even for just a quick snack! They are very affordable and taste delicious!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?