BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Deborah J.
Newark, DE
These are great and I use with all my cookie recipes. Great flavor and I will repurchase every time. I love the way my cookies come out when I use this. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend.
Maricel O.
I buy the bag and just take a few whenever I open the fridge . They're super addicting . Super cheap , I got them at a pioneer market . I would definitely buy these again . I recommend these to everyone .
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
My go to chocolate chips for all my baking needs! I'd recommend these to anyone they even make a good snack to kill your sweet tooth just don't eat them all lol but be sure to try them if you never have
Kassandra J.
Kenosha , WI
When it comes to chocolate chip cookies, these are the only chocolate chips that come to mind. These are the classic first choice. Also, who can resist eating a hand full of these alone while baking treats!
Sydney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Okay seriously, who isn't a fanatic user of this product. I buy this at just about any convenience store whenever I need a desert to bring. It's affordable and so tasty. They work well in baking. I would recommend this product for sure.
Breanne F.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go-to for all baking! They taste like real chocolate, not plastic like a lot of the off brands, and they are available at pretty much all grocery stores. Definitely worth the few extra cents!
Doneisha F.
If you're looking to make chocolate chip cookies, muffins, or chocolate to melt to dip certain yummy treats in this product is for you! I buy these a lot especially when they're on sale because I use them a lot! Not expensive. Great taste!
Jessy R.
Pleasantville , NJ
Great chocolate chips. They are very delicious. They're very flavorful actually. It's affordable and can be found at your local store. It's very rich in chocolate. It's repurchase worthy.
Melissa K.
Beaumont , CA
Just looking at this bag makes me want to break out all the baking items I have in my kitchen and open up a bakery. No joke this will be the one only brand I ever buy when I'm in need of chocolate chips.
Mikayla K.
Hubert, NC
These are my absolute FAVORITE!!! I use them in my baking all the time and they have yet to disappoint me! The chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag is the best. It is now my go-to chocolate chip recipe, everyone I share them with always loves them!! They also work well for melting, just as long as they are melted properly.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?