BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these toll house morsels products they are really delicious you can purchase a use with anything it's really worth it I just love them they are really good you can add to anything they are really affordable good quality chocolate
Sierra D.
I love these little pieces of joy. I use these in my chocolate chip cookies every time! This huge bag comes for such a great/cheap price. I love eating these chips because I feel like I'm not as bad for eating little pieces of chocolate.
Melanie C.
Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love semi sweet chocolate... this chocolate chips are so good to make brownies I have already try more than once.... it is cheap compare to the others and I would buy it again🍫👍🏼
Jennifer R.
St Petersburg, FL
Best morsels to use in chocolate chip cookies. Still one of the best recipes for chocolate chip cookies are found on the packaging of the toll house wrapper. The only downfall of these are that you can find yourself eating the whole bag
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
The only kind of chocolate chips I use for my baking. I really notice a difference from these to knock odd brands like Great Value. Usually you can wait till there's a sale and really stock up. I have to have a bag on hand at all times.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sometimes I bake cookies. Other times I don't. But when I do, I often grab these morsels. They are not that expensive but my friend Harold says they taste better than those fake things they sell at Alco. Note to self: never shop at Alco.
Britanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the perfect addition to any baking you are doing. These would work perfectly for chocolate chip cookies or maybe adding extra chocolate to brownies. These could also be melted down and used for fondue.
Mary A.
I love Toll House brand, it is high quality and flavorful, especially their chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. I really enjoy these morsels for baking and find that they're a great value every time!
Maricel O.
I buy the bag and just take a few whenever I open the fridge . They're super addicting . Super cheap , I got them at a pioneer market . I would definitely buy these again . I recommend these to everyone .
Jessy R.
Pleasantville , NJ
Great chocolate chips. They are very delicious. They're very flavorful actually. It's affordable and can be found at your local store. It's very rich in chocolate. It's repurchase worthy.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?