BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer R.
St Petersburg, FL
Best morsels to use in chocolate chip cookies. Still one of the best recipes for chocolate chip cookies are found on the packaging of the toll house wrapper. The only downfall of these are that you can find yourself eating the whole bag
Sydney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Okay seriously, who isn't a fanatic user of this product. I buy this at just about any convenience store whenever I need a desert to bring. It's affordable and so tasty. They work well in baking. I would recommend this product for sure.
Sierra D.
I love these little pieces of joy. I use these in my chocolate chip cookies every time! This huge bag comes for such a great/cheap price. I love eating these chips because I feel like I'm not as bad for eating little pieces of chocolate.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha , WI
When it comes to chocolate chip cookies, these are the only chocolate chips that come to mind. These are the classic first choice. Also, who can resist eating a hand full of these alone while baking treats!
Madison R.
Lumberton , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolutely favorite chocolate to bake with! In my opinion there is no other chocolate chips to bake with. Their flavor is amazing! I do not bake much, but when I do I use them. I highly recommend them!
Doneisha F.
If you're looking to make chocolate chip cookies, muffins, or chocolate to melt to dip certain yummy treats in this product is for you! I buy these a lot especially when they're on sale because I use them a lot! Not expensive. Great taste!
Meighan B.
Richmond, KY
These are so versatile! I use them to bake with, to melt, as toppings for ice cream or just to nibble on when a sweet tooth hits! They taste so yummy and are easy to melt as well! I can also usually find them on sale at my grocery store.
Maricel O.
I buy the bag and just take a few whenever I open the fridge . They're super addicting . Super cheap , I got them at a pioneer market . I would definitely buy these again . I recommend these to everyone .
Rachel H.
Oceanside , CA
I bake often and I ALWAYS have toll house chocolate chips on hand. They come in different sizes which is awesome and the chocolate is good quality. My husband eats them by the handful straight from the bag. They are also very affordable!
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
My go to chocolate chips for all my baking needs! I'd recommend these to anyone they even make a good snack to kill your sweet tooth just don't eat them all lol but be sure to try them if you never have
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?