BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these and will never use another brand! Their semi sweet morsels are perfect for my family's traditional homemade (from scratch) chocolate chip cookies! Always melt so nicely. Also great for chocolate covered cherries and pretzels!
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
These little suckers are delish. For snacks and baking they are super prime time to keep around the house. Use these in banana chocolate chip muffins and Yass bananas and chocolate chips. What a combo!

Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
These chocolate chips are perfect for any dessert, snack, or anything else you're making. With an included cookie recipe on the back of the wrapper, how much simpler could they make it for you to have perfect chocolate chip cookies!!

Renata P.
The Best semi sweet chip chocolate ever. I use it every time for cooking and the experience its amazing. You can find this anywhere it is really cheap so why wouldn't you buy it? Repurchase it's worth
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love to use these for my cakepop making. I either use them as decoration or throw them into the batter for some extra chocolatey goodness. Of course with the delicious flavor, I have to sneak a few into my mouth every chance I get!
jessica s.
Hockessin, DE
If the chocolate chips even last in my cabinet I like to make cookies often. Nothing is better for a chocolate chip recipe than the back of this bag. But for the best cookie of your entire life...

you're very welcome, these will change your holiday cooking baking forever.
Kimberly H.
Gaithersburg, MD
When it comes to my baking, I take it very seriously. I refuse to reach for the generic or store brand...only Nestle Toll House morsels for my cookies, brownies, fundge, etc! I have a constant supply in the house. They melt well, blend easily and intersperse in baked goods like muffins without needing extra flour. The flavor is fresh and smooth chocolate. Not too sweet, not too bitter. They melt quickly for cooking or just as a chocoholic nibble!
Jamie T.
These are great to bake with. One of my favorite go to chips for baking. It not overly sweet like milk chocolate and doesn't completely melt away and mix in. It's affordable u get mine at Walmart and I would recommend this to others
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
Every month I make a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies and give them out to people just because and Nestlé delivers quality with their products. These semi sweets are what I use and you can even write Nestlé saying you love their stuff and they send you coupons for cheap products or free! Great brand that takes pride in their food!
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use these for all my chocolate chip baking needs. And I am totally guilty of snacking on them as I bake. Easy to find in any grocery store. They have been a staple in baking for my family for years.
Amy R.
Are these good? Or are they too sweet?
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is the best way to melt these when making chocolate covered strawberries?
Alexandria M.
Are these good to eat by themselves?
Melanie O.
Bronxville, NY
How do you store them if you don't use the whole bag?
CARO J.
Is there white chocolate?