BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
My go to chocolate chips for all my baking needs! I'd recommend these to anyone they even make a good snack to kill your sweet tooth just don't eat them all lol but be sure to try them if you never have
Mary A.
I love Toll House brand, it is high quality and flavorful, especially their chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. I really enjoy these morsels for baking and find that they're a great value every time!
Krista D.
Greer
These are so good. i love adding them to muffins, pancakes, waffles, bread, etc. They melt perfectly and aren't too big or too small. check out target or other grocery stores to buy this worthy must have!
Jill S.
Mmm! One of my favorite go-to chocolate chips! Semi sweet is great in chocolate chip cookies and in pancakes. Not too sweet but definitely delicious. They are also delicious not baked into food and added to trail mix, or, just eaten plain!
Megan A.
Williamsport , PA
These are great. These are the only chocolate chips I use in my cookies. They have a great flavor and can be found at almost any store. They are better than any others out there. The price is also great.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I prefer Toll House over Hershey. I think the flavor is better (perfect milk/semi sweet chocolate blend) and these chips melt better when making a ganache (chocolate sauce). They are reasonably priced in comparison to other baking chips.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
When it comes to chocolate chip cookies, these are the only chocolate chips that come to mind. These are the classic first choice. Also, who can resist eating a hand full of these alone while baking treats!
Vandita S.
These taste great in cookies, cakes, and over ice cream. I love snacking on them alone sometimes and they're nice and melty when they're baked into anything. They add a nice crunch or bite to my ice cream as well.
Deborah J.
Newark, DE
These are great and I use with all my cookie recipes. Great flavor and I will repurchase every time. I love the way my cookies come out when I use this. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Great for baking they always use this is my go to brand and seriously just perfect for any recipe I love the variety that they offer as well definite recommend to buy them and really snack on them as well
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?