BY TOLL HOUSE #46 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Madi M.
Yes!! I just made brownies and cookies last night and I used this brand. It was perfect. They didn't burn or anything and were perfectly melted right out of the oven. I would recommend these to everyone!
Jarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best chocolate chips to use! I love making cookies and melt down the chocolate chips to create white chocolate pomegranate bark with chocolate drizzle. Love how the chips aren't way too sweet, they are the perfect amount of sweetness!
Chelsea S.
These are great. My son and I use these when we bake together all the time. We also eat them straight from the bag! They are delicious and can be purchased at your local Walmart for a pretty good price! Definitely my brand of choice.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips my Grandma would use to make homemade cookies and now I do the same! These chips hold up during baking, are sweet , and give any desert a pop of chocolaty goodness!!
Kimberly H.
Gaithersburg, MD
When it comes to my baking, I take it very seriously. I refuse to reach for the generic or store brand...only Nestle Toll House morsels for my cookies, brownies, fundge, etc! I have a constant supply in the house. They melt well, blend easily and intersperse in baked goods like muffins without needing extra flour. The flavor is fresh and smooth chocolate. Not too sweet, not too bitter. They melt quickly for cooking or just as a chocoholic nibble!
Felicia M.
Can't beat this brand. Classic. I think the original chocolate chip cookie recipe was on the back of this bag. I'm picky and I always use this brand. Plus, these are better to melt than fake chocolate melts.
Renata P.
The Best semi sweet chip chocolate ever. I use it every time for cooking and the experience its amazing. You can find this anywhere it is really cheap so why wouldn't you buy it? Repurchase it's worth
Chase W.
Lexington, KY
I love to cook and bake, these are perfect for that. I can add them to my Pancakes or cupcakes for a little extra sweetness. The only thing I wish is that it came with a resemble bag. I often forget that I've already opened the bag, grab it and then all the chips spill everywhere.
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolate chips ever! The recipe on the back is one of my favorites as well. Super good to add to popcorn or even to just curb that sweet tooth! I get mine at pretty much any grocery store
jessica s.
Hockessin, DE
If the chocolate chips even last in my cabinet I like to make cookies often. Nothing is better for a chocolate chip recipe than the back of this bag. But for the best cookie of your entire life...

you're very welcome, these will change your holiday cooking baking forever.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back