BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these chocolate chips! They're great for baking into cookies and muffins, or for adding to trail mix or Greek yogurt for a healthy snack. They're also great to use for chocolate chip pancakes! They're the perfect balance between bitter and sweet.
Aubreeanna M.
In my house the chocolate chip of choice is ALWAYS nestle toll house semi-sweet. They melt beautifully and in chocolate chip cookies are just the perfect amount of sweetness. And most importantly no matter what the recipe you are using them for they are consistently perfect. You can count on it every time!
Lindsey K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best chocolate chips ever! I can't eat anything else but them! & they're cheap and definitely affordable! They're so much more rich than other brands! I eat these with pancakes and it's the best! Definitely the only brand I'll eat!
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
Every month I make a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies and give them out to people just because and Nestlé delivers quality with their products. These semi sweets are what I use and you can even write Nestlé saying you love their stuff and they send you coupons for cheap products or free! Great brand that takes pride in their food!
Victoria B.
I just used these last night by making banana smores! Taking a banana and cutting it in half, put these Tollhouse chips, marshmallows, and Golden Grahams and heating them up in the oven. Yum yum!!!
Emily M.
These bad boys are my favorite to use inside my chocolate chip cookies (which are the best btw). I honestly buy a bag every couple weeks. I also like to some together with slivered almonds and eat them as a quick snack. So yummy!!
Jasmine O.
Absolutely love these chocolate chips! They never fail! I make sure to have them all the time when I bake! By far the best compared to others! Great taste! Love the pricing as well, you won't regret it!
Amber C.
Independence, MO
This is the only brand I use. They taste great, work amazing in our cookies,coffee cakes, brownies, and chocolate dips! I really recommend these if you love chocolate! Our family has been using these from generation to generation.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
My go-to chocolate chips!! I always remember the Friends episode where Phoebe mistakes the chocolate chip recipe on the Tollhouse chocolate morsels package for a secret recipe that her grandma passed on to her😂😂 love these chips!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
I wouldn't bake my homemade chocolate chip cookies with any other brand of chocolate chips. These are my go-to!! Toll House has been in the chocolate chip industry for years and there is a reason they are still here. They are so popular!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?