BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Patricia C.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely need to have these on hand at all times. I use in pancakes and they are so good and kids love them as a desert! You can use in cupcakes and deserts and they add a lovely rich flavor anyone would love that enjoys chocolate 😊
Leah M.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are the best chocolate chips to use for your chocolate chip cookies. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag is perfect and easy to follow. These have just the right amount of sweetness!
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolate chips ever! The recipe on the back is one of my favorites as well. Super good to add to popcorn or even to just curb that sweet tooth! I get mine at pretty much any grocery store
Chelsea S.
These are great. My son and I use these when we bake together all the time. We also eat them straight from the bag! They are delicious and can be purchased at your local Walmart for a pretty good price! Definitely my brand of choice.
Jessica B.
This product has been a staple in my holiday creations. It's price was fair and the product is delicious. I bought mine at Walmart. We buy them at least 3 times a year. I will definitely repurchase it.
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this perfect for making homemade granola bars i add a littls bit of this to the mixture and my bars taste amazing and best of all its not super sweet just right. So i highly recommend this you can add it to cookies or melt it for chocolate dip.
Jazmin S.
Are use these when I make chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes or something if I does not them and try to create like a random chocolate dessert for my family they are so good and mount very well
Ceci R.
Amazing chocolate chips! Only brand I use for making my special Christmas cookies! They are also affordable and the chocolate is rich and creamy compared to other brands! It also melts perfectly in the cooking process!
Megan D.
The chocolate is so sweet and good melts in your mouth. Affordable and recommend to any baker or mom making something chocolate related. Not for someone with peanut allergies though. Tastes delicious
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We love these in our house! Homemade chocolate chip cookies and muffins, and even in our pancakes! Great price for high quality flavor. These are the only chocolate chips I purchase out of all the brands.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?