BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Love Toll House! They are such a delicious brand! My favorite flavor a are the milk chocolate and white chocolate morsels! It's affordable and worth every penny! I would definitely recommend to others!
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Taste was great. Used to top cupcakes. However, after about a week I noticed the colors seemed to turn a whitish. I stored them in an airtight container. I would to repurchase based on the fact that majority of the bag lost its color.
Maan L.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I always have them on my pantry cavinet I loved to baked and host for parties I have all different flavor peanut butter , whit chocolate mint u name it...I used these for fondue, cupcake, filling etc..
Felicia M.
Can't beat this brand. Classic. I think the original chocolate chip cookie recipe was on the back of this bag. I'm picky and I always use this brand. Plus, these are better to melt than fake chocolate melts.
Ceci R.
Amazing chocolate chips! Only brand I use for making my special Christmas cookies! They are also affordable and the chocolate is rich and creamy compared to other brands! It also melts perfectly in the cooking process!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the only chocolate chips my Grandma would use to make homemade cookies and now I do the same! These chips hold up during baking, are sweet , and give any desert a pop of chocolaty goodness!!
Chase W.
Lexington, KY
I love to cook and bake, these are perfect for that. I can add them to my Pancakes or cupcakes for a little extra sweetness. The only thing I wish is that it came with a resemble bag. I often forget that I've already opened the bag, grab it and then all the chips spill everywhere.
Jarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best chocolate chips to use! I love making cookies and melt down the chocolate chips to create white chocolate pomegranate bark with chocolate drizzle. Love how the chips aren't way too sweet, they are the perfect amount of sweetness!
Tiffany R.
Tacoma , WA
As someone who is the Susie-Homemaker type, I tend to bake quite often... number one request? My chocolate chip cookies. The only brand I will use is Nestle. They have great flavor and hold the shape well. Also, they freeze well and can last for months in the freezer if needed.
Renata P.
The Best semi sweet chip chocolate ever. I use it every time for cooking and the experience its amazing. You can find this anywhere it is really cheap so why wouldn't you buy it? Repurchase it's worth
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart