BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amber M.
Eubank , KY
I use these in all of my baking that calls for chocolate morsels. I have used the white,milk choc,semi-sweet and the mini and they are all really good. I use the milk chocolate ones in brownies. I have used the white chocolate morsels to make white choco chip cookies since they are so hard to find premade. I also love the mini morsels- my favorite way to use those are topping on caramel pies.yum!
Deborah J.
Newark, DE
These are great and I use with all my cookie recipes. Great flavor and I will repurchase every time. I love the way my cookies come out when I use this. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I prefer Toll House over Hershey. I think the flavor is better (perfect milk/semi sweet chocolate blend) and these chips melt better when making a ganache (chocolate sauce). They are reasonably priced in comparison to other baking chips.
Breanne F.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go-to for all baking! They taste like real chocolate, not plastic like a lot of the off brands, and they are available at pretty much all grocery stores. Definitely worth the few extra cents!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Great for baking they always use this is my go to brand and seriously just perfect for any recipe I love the variety that they offer as well definite recommend to buy them and really snack on them as well
Holly V.
Alexandria, VA
These are fantastic for baking and reasonably priced. I also love to use these in trail mix or paired with pretzels as an added bittersweet flavor to my snacks! I would recommend this product to others.
Danielle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a baker. I bake cookies, cakes, breads, muffins for my extended family on a regular basis. you go in my cupboard and these are almost always stocked up in there. these are a staple in my baked goodies.
Anna V.
N Hollywood, CA
These are my favorites for when I'm making chocolate chip cookies! And actually I just used this as a chocolate dip when I was making cake bites because I didn't feel like running out to the store and I absolutely loved how they tasted!
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sometimes I bake cookies. Other times I don't. But when I do, I often grab these morsels. They are not that expensive but my friend Harold says they taste better than those fake things they sell at Alco. Note to self: never shop at Alco.
Aimee S.
I love baking with these chocolate chip morsels! They have good flavor and the quality is very good! I only use tollhouse mostly so they compare great to other brands! I have re-purchased these many times!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?