BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Phelicia M.
Whenever I need chocolate chips for a recipe this is the brand I go for. The taste is smooth and the chips handle heat well. There's no stale taste and the chips LOOK like chocolate (I've seen some that look waxy). And let's be honest- they're good to pop in your mouth for a little snack.
Joanne L.
Long Pond, PA
I love these chocolate chips we use these in the house for so many different recipes. They have a good flavor that's not to strong. They are worth the price every time. I recommend these to all my friends who are looking for a good chocolate chip to bake with.
Nicole R.
There's no such thing as home-made chocolate chip cookies without Nestlé Toll house Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels! Nothing compares to the rich, creamy way the morsels just melt in your mouth as you bite into a warm cookie fresh from the oven!
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
The only chocolate chip to use when making cookies! The taste is amazing and even comes with a recipe on the back of the package. You can pick it up at any grocery store. I like the mini ones for adding to pancakes and to sprinkle on top of desserts.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Such a versatile ingredient, the possibilities are endless. Very convenient as they can be purchased in almost any store that sells food at a great price. Such a great flavor, I've repurchased several times over the years.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
the only chocolate chips I buy!! these have the best chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag ever! I much prefer the semi sweet chocolate over milk chocolate. they are sweet but not too sweet, great for cookies, Gamache, icing, and for covering candy or fruit.
Ash L.
Is there really anyone who doesn't LOVE nestle chocolate chips? I don't think so because they is something seriously wrong if they don't! These are
The best chocolate chips out there you can have a homemade chocolate chip cookie with out them!
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Love these. not so great alone but an excellent add in to things when cooking. Lately I have been into using them to top chocolate chip muffins that you just bake in the oven. They are a fabulous compliment and make the muffins look stellar.
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the perfect chocolate chip. If you're baking, these are a must have in your pantry. They melt beautifully as well if you're making chocolate desserts. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is still my all time favorite! A classic.
Erin M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great morsels for baking or just eating straight out of the bag. There are only two brands that I will buy for chocolate morsels and this is one of them. The flavor and texture is amazing and definitely worth trying if you have not already.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?