BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne G.
I always use toll house when I bake. These are great for everything. They are great for cookies, fudge, coating peppermint sticks, and just to eat. These don't last long at my house and it's great that they are easy to find in stores and they aren't that expensive.
Claire P.
Akron, OH
My favorite chocolate chips. I put these in pancakes, cookies, bread and butter pudding and so much more

They are the only chocolate chips I'll buy and I literally will use them in everything and anything I can.

They are smooth and rich and perfect for everything!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I used to use these exclusively and buy them all the time from the store both for the price and the taste. I ended up having to pick some up from Trader Joe's once and I realized just how waxy these are! They're not bad but there's definitely better ones out there
Alexandra S.
Colts Neck, NJ
This is the best brand of chocolate chips. They make chocolate chip cookies 10 times better. I always reach for them first when it need them for a recipe. You can buy them at any grocery store and they are reasonably priced. They are definitely repurchased worthy.
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
These chocolate morsels are good if you want them for baking but if you want them as a snack I would get milk chocolate or dark chocolate because just the regular morsels are not as good. They are best used for baking cookies, or to add extra chocolate in a cake.
Victoria E.
Joshua, TX
These are my go to for making chocolate chip cookies. They melt just enough to give you the perfect bite but they still keep their shape so you know it's a chocolate chip when you bite into it. I also love to melt these down and use them as drizzle over my candy.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Toll House is the main ingredient in my favorite cookies, but there are so many ways that I use these. The are the best quality and a great price. Easily found at mist grocery stores. They store well and you can freeze them so stock up when you find them on sale.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
When it comes to chocolate chip cookies, in my opinion, the best are homemade ones. And, the best morsels are Toll House. And, the best recipe comes on the back of the Toll House bag. I have been baking with these for years and will never trade for another brand!
Trish F.
I use these chocolate chips for all kinds of recipes. They are my favorite to use when making cookies, banana bread, muffins, etc. They are so gooey and sweet without being overwhelming. You can also find these in any grocery store and they're pretty affordable.
Maya C.
Great melt-able morsels as well as using whole in any recipe! I love melting them and using them for the coating on my peanut butter balls. They just melt in your mouth and are delicious! Great price too especially during the holidays when they have sales going.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?