BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Laura V.
I always use these when I make homemade cookies or pancakes. It's the only brand I buy for chocolate chips. The price is reasonable and easy to find at grocery stores. My family and I all use it. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
This semi-sweet chocolate is perfect for baking. It is slightly less sweet tasting than a milk chocolate, but with all the other ingredients (especially sugars) when baking, it prevents the dessert from being too sweet to handle. The chips melt without becoming blobs of chocolate.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
These are perfect for every moment of the day (or night.. Guilty pleasure) I love adding these to a trail mix that I make or by themselves. You can literally put these bad boys in anything. ANYTHING!
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Love using these to bake, melt, or eat alone! They melt great (with a little butter) to make chocolate covered strawberries! They bake into many desserts well and they taste amazing when you just take a few and let them melt in your mouth! Be creative - make something chocolate!
Adriana B.
Tobyhanna, PA
These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolate chips ever! The recipe on the back is one of my favorites as well. Super good to add to popcorn or even to just curb that sweet tooth! I get mine at pretty much any grocery store
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
My husband loves these. He eats them straight out of the bag! They make cookies so much better! Defiantly not plastic tasting! My mom has always used these in her cookies sense I was a little girl. I don't think I could ever not buy them!
Jessica C.
Pippa Passes, KY
When the Toll House Inn invented the chocolate chip cookie on accident, the world was taken by storm. This was, in no small part, due to the popularization of the recipe by Nestle. Now, 80+ years later, the Chocolate Chip Cookie is the most popular cookie in the United States.

If you're going to make chocolate chip cookies, at least make them using the right ingredients. You can't go wrong with a bag of these chips and the recipe on the back.

Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I love these! I bake a ton and these are some of my favorite things to put in cookies or cakes or breads or whatever it is that I'm baking. I've used these since I was a kid baking with my grandmother!
Patricia C.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely need to have these on hand at all times. I use in pancakes and they are so good and kids love them as a desert! You can use in cupcakes and deserts and they add a lovely rich flavor anyone would love that enjoys chocolate 😊
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?