BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious. They are fantastic to bake with. I especially love to use these to bake cookies with. It's affordable and you can purchase them at just about any grocery store! Definitely try them in cookies!
Fantasia S.
THESE ARE DELICIOUS!!! They're fool proof to make and come out perfect every time. I have these quite often and they are the perfect amount of sweetness without being too sugary. Everyone should have these!
Ashly K.
Van nuys, CA
These chocolate chips are great to use for baking, fondue fountains, trail mix, or just to have as a little snack! If I received this product from influenster, it would make my day and save me a bit of money, as I use these for a lot of things. They're delicious and melt in your mouth.
Alicia G.
Glendale, AZ
These are the chocolate chips I will always use for chocolate chip cookies, they taste delicious, they're cheap and they melt very nicely. They are not too bitter and not too sweet. I'd definitely purchase these over any other chocolate chips.
Janna H.
Elizabeth, WV
These are my faveorite chocolate chips to cook with, and pretty much the only ones I use. My mom used them growing up, so I have always loved them. You can use them to bake with, put in your ice cream, or just to snack on. I like putting about a small handful in with a small baggie of Dry cherios and eating that on the go. It's great (:
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
These are the only chocolate chips I buy. They're the perfect addition to homemade cookies! And they're not too sweet and not too bitter. The value is very good for the price. And I would definitely recommend these to someone who loves anything with chocolate involved!!!
MicKayla O.
Dubuque, IA
These are so good for baking and other things l, but i constantly have a sweet tooth so i keep a bag in the freezer at all times because they are so delicious and easy to grab, put some in your hand and eat!
Cecilia B.
mcallen , TX
awsome candy u can do so many things with them i usually melt them and make strawberry covered with chocolate the chocolate is super sweet and delicious its a good flavor i do recommend to everyone u an make many little snacks with chocolate
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honestly I could eat these plain out of the bag if I didn't have enough strength not to. I bought this at a local grocery store and I normally only eat them when I'm backing. I would recommend others to get this.
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
I usually try (yes, try) to keep this handy in case I want to make a batch of cookies. I like all of the Nestle morsels and as much as I tell myself I wont eat them, I always do.

Chocolate chip cookies taste delicious, the way these morsels melt when you bite into the cookie is fantastic.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?