BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley M.
Harrisburg, NC
These are great for whenever you feel like baking yourself a treat. They have the perfect amount of sweetness so it won't taste bitter in your food or make you run for a glass of milk. I definitely recommend this to others. Try it out!
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ive used these morsels for baking and they bake really well. They're perfect for making chocolate chip cookies since they stay in their shape even after baking and when you eat the cookie thats when you know its perfectly melted inside
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
BOMB! I love this for anything, chocolate chip cookies, volcano cake, strawberries I even eat them alone just from the bag ahahha this are so delicious, the price is ok and I would definitely recommend it for all your sweet recipes:)
Laura V.
I always use these when I make homemade cookies or pancakes. It's the only brand I buy for chocolate chips. The price is reasonable and easy to find at grocery stores. My family and I all use it. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
These toll house chocolate chips are so easy and fun to work with. I used them for about 3-4 different recipes for my Christmas baking.. I will only use toll house chocolate chips for my baking needs
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
These morsels are absolutely oerfect for baking, or snacking! I usually keep a bag in my cupboard for snacking, whenever I need some chocolate! When it comes to baking, I ALWAYS buy this brand to make cookies, and homemade brownies!!!
Madi M.
Yes!! I just made brownies and cookies last night and I used this brand. It was perfect. They didn't burn or anything and were perfectly melted right out of the oven. I would recommend these to everyone!
Mikayla K.
Hubert, NC
These are my absolute FAVORITE!!! I use them in my baking all the time and they have yet to disappoint me! The chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag is the best. It is now my go-to chocolate chip recipe, everyone I share them with always loves them!! They also work well for melting, just as long as they are melted properly.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
These chocolate chips are perfect for any dessert, snack, or anything else you're making. With an included cookie recipe on the back of the wrapper, how much simpler could they make it for you to have perfect chocolate chip cookies!!

Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love to use these when I am making desserts wether it is for truffles, bonbons, or my secret to making boxed brownies taste delicious! This is why I love these cause they gave the best morsels for brownies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart