BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I love these! I bake a ton and these are some of my favorite things to put in cookies or cakes or breads or whatever it is that I'm baking. I've used these since I was a kid baking with my grandmother!
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Love using these to bake, melt, or eat alone! They melt great (with a little butter) to make chocolate covered strawberries! They bake into many desserts well and they taste amazing when you just take a few and let them melt in your mouth! Be creative - make something chocolate!
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
My husband loves these. He eats them straight out of the bag! They make cookies so much better! Defiantly not plastic tasting! My mom has always used these in her cookies sense I was a little girl. I don't think I could ever not buy them!
Mikayla K.
Hubert, NC
These are my absolute FAVORITE!!! I use them in my baking all the time and they have yet to disappoint me! The chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag is the best. It is now my go-to chocolate chip recipe, everyone I share them with always loves them!! They also work well for melting, just as long as they are melted properly.
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
These are the best and only brand of chocolate chips I use. They are smooth tasting, creamy, they melt perfectly and have awesome chocolate flavor. I even like to eat these plain or use them as chocolate treats/bribes for my children.
Jessica C.
Pippa Passes, KY
When the Toll House Inn invented the chocolate chip cookie on accident, the world was taken by storm. This was, in no small part, due to the popularization of the recipe by Nestle. Now, 80+ years later, the Chocolate Chip Cookie is the most popular cookie in the United States.

If you're going to make chocolate chip cookies, at least make them using the right ingredients. You can't go wrong with a bag of these chips and the recipe on the back.

Leah M.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are the best chocolate chips to use for your chocolate chip cookies. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag is perfect and easy to follow. These have just the right amount of sweetness!
Kaylie T.
Berrien Springs, MI
So I don't personally use these very often, but my best friend makes the meanest chocolate chip cookies with these chocolate chips, and lemme just say that they are delicious! The chocolate chips are the perfect sweetness with just a hint of bitter, which balances out a chocolate chip cookie perfectly! Definitely a baking staple
Adriana B.
Tobyhanna, PA
These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!
Kimberly H.
Gaithersburg, MD
When it comes to my baking, I take it very seriously. I refuse to reach for the generic or store brand...only Nestle Toll House morsels for my cookies, brownies, fundge, etc! I have a constant supply in the house. They melt well, blend easily and intersperse in baked goods like muffins without needing extra flour. The flavor is fresh and smooth chocolate. Not too sweet, not too bitter. They melt quickly for cooking or just as a chocoholic nibble!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?