BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love to use these for my cakepop making. I either use them as decoration or throw them into the batter for some extra chocolatey goodness. Of course with the delicious flavor, I have to sneak a few into my mouth every chance I get!
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I love these! I bake a ton and these are some of my favorite things to put in cookies or cakes or breads or whatever it is that I'm baking. I've used these since I was a kid baking with my grandmother!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these and will never use another brand! Their semi sweet morsels are perfect for my family's traditional homemade (from scratch) chocolate chip cookies! Always melt so nicely. Also great for chocolate covered cherries and pretzels!
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
These are 100% the best for homemade chocolate chip cookies!! They are the perfect flavor and size for that perfect chewy cookie. You can find these at almost any grocery store. Highly highly recommend
Libby V.
This is a good product to use for anything even just to snack on when you want some chocolate I use it in recipes a lot and there is nothing wrong with this product at all and I would recommend it to other people.
Cassandra G.
Barstow, CA
I absolutely loveeeee chocolate and baking! This is a good value product that comes in good size quantities. Compared to other brands I prefer this one. I absolutely love the flavor and it is definitely worthy of being purchased again.
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
These morsels are absolutely oerfect for baking, or snacking! I usually keep a bag in my cupboard for snacking, whenever I need some chocolate! When it comes to baking, I ALWAYS buy this brand to make cookies, and homemade brownies!!!
Madi M.
Yes!! I just made brownies and cookies last night and I used this brand. It was perfect. They didn't burn or anything and were perfectly melted right out of the oven. I would recommend these to everyone!
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
My husband loves these. He eats them straight out of the bag! They make cookies so much better! Defiantly not plastic tasting! My mom has always used these in her cookies sense I was a little girl. I don't think I could ever not buy them!
Maan L.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I always have them on my pantry cavinet I loved to baked and host for parties I have all different flavor peanut butter , whit chocolate mint u name it...I used these for fondue, cupcake, filling etc..
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?