BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Not going to lie, I sometimes just buy these as a snack, rather than ingredient to bake with. They are so addicting, especially when you've got a major sweet tooth going on. I buy them from time to time when I'm in the mood for some chocolate.
Blu e.
These are really good for baking and making cookies or breads.They taste great and they are inexpensive. They are not too chunky either, they are nice and small so you can control how chocolatey you want something to be.
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
This is a hose hold must. Teaching your kids to make chocolate chip cookies with anything else would be a crime. These little chocolate bites provide a smile on their faces with a sweetness that they crave.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Grandma Nestle does it again! I love to make chocolate chip cookies and these chocolate chips add the perfect sweetness. The chocolate recipe on the back of the package is the best recipe I've run into! I love it and I have it memorized! Love!
Blessing B.
I love adding these to my pancakes. I'll admit I'll snack on these like its candy, they are pretty yummy. I get them at Walmart and they around $3.00 so it's not bad at all. I get the semi-dark chocolate one.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I use these all the time when I bake cookies or some type of chocolate chip dessert. It's very convenient that they have more than one use so the possibilities are endless when it comes to working with this.
Alicia G.
Glendale, AZ
These are the chocolate chips I will always use for chocolate chip cookies, they taste delicious, they're cheap and they melt very nicely. They are not too bitter and not too sweet. I'd definitely purchase these over any other chocolate chips.
Dawn R.
I use these all the time! I make chocolate chip muffins, cookies and many different goodies! These melt really good in the microwave! And have melted them twice if I needed to! Made chocolate covered strawberries! You taking about delicious!
Monica S.
These are awesome to use when baking! I use these for cookies and cupcakes. I love them for pancakes as well! They give the perfect taste to pastries. They are affordable and you can find them just about anywhere that sells groceries I believe
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
Whenever I am baking with chocolate chips, this is always the brand I go to. They taste just right and they melt so smoothly. They are very affordable, and can be found in many different stores. I love nestle!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?