BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Katy J.
Gilbert, AZ
How do I even begin to describe how much I love chocolate? There is just something to be said about using quality baking ingredients when fixing desserts. I have tried generic store brand chocolate chips and always seem to be disappointed. When it truly matters - I grab a bag of toll house.
Melinda H.
Davie, FL
It's something that every recipe could benefit from, if you want anything you name to taste better than add this. It's good and highly quality than other options. Sometimes I just eat it as is. Why not lol
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite chocolate morsel to bake chocolate chip cookies with. I enjoy the real taste of the chocolate and these satisfy that taste. We use them for holiday cookie recipes and I would recommend .
Mayra R.
I kinda don't like these chocolates I like sweet chocolate and this one is not that sweet. I have heard these are used a lot for baking. I tried to use these for chocolate strawberries and it didn't turn out.
Evangelina P.
These are not too expensive and a staple in my baking essentials and I keep it stocked in the pantry because you're just that delicious always find a used treatment target and would totally buy these again
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
This is a hose hold must. Teaching your kids to make chocolate chip cookies with anything else would be a crime. These little chocolate bites provide a smile on their faces with a sweetness that they crave.
Dawn R.
I use these all the time! I make chocolate chip muffins, cookies and many different goodies! These melt really good in the microwave! And have melted them twice if I needed to! Made chocolate covered strawberries! You taking about delicious!
Brianna M.
Federal way, WA
Some of my favorite chocolate chips to cook with. They melt well. Good flavors. I can buy that at almost any grocery store. The price is reasonable as well. I cook with them a few times a month. Defiantly recommend
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Grandma Nestle does it again! I love to make chocolate chip cookies and these chocolate chips add the perfect sweetness. The chocolate recipe on the back of the package is the best recipe I've run into! I love it and I have it memorized! Love!
Isabel ❤.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love using these to bake they melt so easily so it's great for so many recipes. I use them in pancakes, cupcakes, to melt and use as a topping, really anything. They are so sweet, u can even eat them by themselves.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?