BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
The only kind of chocolate chips I use for my baking. I really notice a difference from these to knock odd brands like Great Value. Usually you can wait till there's a sale and really stock up. I have to have a bag on hand at all times.
Jennifer R.
St Petersburg, FL
Best morsels to use in chocolate chip cookies. Still one of the best recipes for chocolate chip cookies are found on the packaging of the toll house wrapper. The only downfall of these are that you can find yourself eating the whole bag
Doneisha F.
If you're looking to make chocolate chip cookies, muffins, or chocolate to melt to dip certain yummy treats in this product is for you! I buy these a lot especially when they're on sale because I use them a lot! Not expensive. Great taste!
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sometimes I bake cookies. Other times I don't. But when I do, I often grab these morsels. They are not that expensive but my friend Harold says they taste better than those fake things they sell at Alco. Note to self: never shop at Alco.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
It isn't a cookie if it wasn't made with Nestlé Chocolate chips! I have tried various store brands but they just don't taste the same as the Nestlé brand. This is the only brand I will grab when making my holiday treats! I haven't tried anything from their line yet that I haven't liked.
Heather S.
I just baked a few dozen cookies the other night based on the recipe provided on the back of the package. I might say, they are absolutely delicious. I had never made the recipe before and really wanted to try it to see if it was any good. The cookies are not too sweet and I think the semi-sweetness of these chips helps it taste great.
Meighan B.
Richmond, KY
These are so versatile! I use them to bake with, to melt, as toppings for ice cream or just to nibble on when a sweet tooth hits! They taste so yummy and are easy to melt as well! I can also usually find them on sale at my grocery store.
Jessica M.
Saginaw, MI
I won't bake with anything else. My grandma always uses only Till House chocolate chips when I was growing up. now that I have a family of my own every time I make cookies or another dessert it brings back some awesome childhood memories.
Rebekah D.
While these chocolate chips are totally great on their own as a quick, sweet snack, they are also perfect for baking. I used these when making chocolate chip cookies, but also meringues and some times even to jazz up banana bread. Also handy for making your one granola or trail mix.
Madison R.
Lumberton , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolutely favorite chocolate to bake with! In my opinion there is no other chocolate chips to bake with. Their flavor is amazing! I do not bake much, but when I do I use them. I highly recommend them!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back