BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Clarisse T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use it to bake cookies all the time these are my favorite go-to little chocolates that I use for baking I using for everything it's really good it's creamy melt perfect temperature and I just love it so much.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
Mmm CHOCOLATE my favorite! Chocolate chips are the best for everything. I love to make homemade cookies and brownies with chocolate chips in them. This brand is a favorite due to its price and coming in many different varity of chocolate chips.
Kellin T.
Lexington ky
Must always have in the house, i use these in almost everything i bake definitely better than the off brand choice has a fuller flavor I always have to make sure i have a pack at my house always repurchased
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I use these all the time when I bake cookies or some type of chocolate chip dessert. It's very convenient that they have more than one use so the possibilities are endless when it comes to working with this.
Melinda H.
Davie, FL
It's something that every recipe could benefit from, if you want anything you name to taste better than add this. It's good and highly quality than other options. Sometimes I just eat it as is. Why not lol
Leah D.
The best for baking! I've used Toll house in cookie, brownie, & cake recipes & it always gives everything such a rich, good flavor. I get them at my local grocery store for a good price & have never looked back. Recommended highly to all bakers!
Taryn C.
These are the best chocolate chips out there. They are sweet and don't melt as easy. I've used them in various recipes and they are perfect. They are always on sale but I think they are pretty cheap overall.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite chocolate morsel to bake chocolate chip cookies with. I enjoy the real taste of the chocolate and these satisfy that taste. We use them for holiday cookie recipes and I would recommend .
Brianna M.
Federal way, WA
Some of my favorite chocolate chips to cook with. They melt well. Good flavors. I can buy that at almost any grocery store. The price is reasonable as well. I cook with them a few times a month. Defiantly recommend
Katy J.
Gilbert, AZ
How do I even begin to describe how much I love chocolate? There is just something to be said about using quality baking ingredients when fixing desserts. I have tried generic store brand chocolate chips and always seem to be disappointed. When it truly matters - I grab a bag of toll house.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?