BY TOLL HOUSE

Buy on Walmart
Madison R.
Lumberton , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolutely favorite chocolate to bake with! In my opinion there is no other chocolate chips to bake with. Their flavor is amazing! I do not bake much, but when I do I use them. I highly recommend them!
Anna V.
N Hollywood, CA
These are my favorites for when I'm making chocolate chip cookies! And actually I just used this as a chocolate dip when I was making cake bites because I didn't feel like running out to the store and I absolutely loved how they tasted!
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Taste was great. Used to top cupcakes. However, after about a week I noticed the colors seemed to turn a whitish. I stored them in an airtight container. I would to repurchase based on the fact that majority of the bag lost its color.
Jazmin S.
Are use these when I make chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes or something if I does not them and try to create like a random chocolate dessert for my family they are so good and mount very well
Felicia M.
Can't beat this brand. Classic. I think the original chocolate chip cookie recipe was on the back of this bag. I'm picky and I always use this brand. Plus, these are better to melt than fake chocolate melts.
Jessica B.
This product has been a staple in my holiday creations. It's price was fair and the product is delicious. I bought mine at Walmart. We buy them at least 3 times a year. I will definitely repurchase it.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Chocolate chips are probably the most versatile baking ingredient in the world. There are a million and one different recipes using these. Toll house has always delivered delicious morsels that I would be proud to put into any recipe!
Patricia C.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely need to have these on hand at all times. I use in pancakes and they are so good and kids love them as a desert! You can use in cupcakes and deserts and they add a lovely rich flavor anyone would love that enjoys chocolate 😊
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love chocolate chips! I sometimes find myself digging into the bag to just eat a few. I love this brand and recommend them for your chocolate chip cookies and brownies! Definitely a winner.
Megan D.
The chocolate is so sweet and good melts in your mouth. Affordable and recommend to any baker or mom making something chocolate related. Not for someone with peanut allergies though. Tastes delicious
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?