BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Danielle C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a baker. I bake cookies, cakes, breads, muffins for my extended family on a regular basis. you go in my cupboard and these are almost always stocked up in there. these are a staple in my baked goodies.
Krista D.
Greer
These are so good. i love adding them to muffins, pancakes, waffles, bread, etc. They melt perfectly and aren't too big or too small. check out target or other grocery stores to buy this worthy must have!
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Best all around chocolate chip. Quality is great and great compared to the price. I love using the recipe on the back to make chocolate chip cookies. I always stick up on these around the holidays because they are great for baking and usually there are great deals around the holidays.
Melissa K.
Beaumont , CA
Just looking at this bag makes me want to break out all the baking items I have in my kitchen and open up a bakery. No joke this will be the one only brand I ever buy when I'm in need of chocolate chips.
Ellen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always using these in chocolate chip cookies and to make brownies extra delicious. These are affordable and tasty and can be picked up at any local grocery store. They melt nicely and I would recommend them
Juliana O.
Nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsels are little tiny chocolate chips perfect for baking cookies and any other things you might use chocolate chips for. I also just love snacking on these does that make me weird? anyways these are so delicious and I would 100% recommend.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
It isn't a cookie if it wasn't made with Nestlé Chocolate chips! I have tried various store brands but they just don't taste the same as the Nestlé brand. This is the only brand I will grab when making my holiday treats! I haven't tried anything from their line yet that I haven't liked.
Raquel L.
Gary, IN
Toll House Morsels are really great for making chocolate chip cookies and Magic cookie bars. The Semi Sweet chocolate ones are my favorite. They are sweet and have just the right about of bitterness to where you will not gag. I have tried other brands and none compare to the Toll House Morsels. They are either too sweet or just gross.
Bianca P.
I absolutely love these especially for baking purposes. I usually use them on the weekends when I make my son chocolate chip pancakes and he absolutely loves them. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Jessica M.
Saginaw, MI
I won't bake with anything else. My grandma always uses only Till House chocolate chips when I was growing up. now that I have a family of my own every time I make cookies or another dessert it brings back some awesome childhood memories.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart