BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion these are the best to use when you're baking I don't think that I would use another brand because he's worked so well and they're great value good flavoring and I would definitely recommend to others
Bethany B.
San diego, CA
During christmas i bake non stop lol it just puts me in the season spirit and not to mention my house smells like yummy goodness! These always taste so great in anything i make! I made the mistake of buying the store brand one before and it tasted SO DIFFERENT! I will never use any other brand!
Claire C.
You really can't go wrong with Nestle Tollhouse (or 'Nes lay Toll ousa!' as Phoebe from Friends liked to say). These are always the best part of my homemade chocolate chips, great for melting and dipping strawberries, or just eating by themselves to kill a sweet craving without going overboard.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
Cookies, pancakes, bread, croissants, trail mix, you name it I have put Nestlé Semi-sweet morsels in it! I love that these have a great flavor without being too overpowering. They are the classic "chocolate chip" taste. They won't melt immediately making them good for trail mix or sneaking a few while cookie baking. These are my go-to for any chocolate enhancing cooking. Everything is better with chocolate!
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love how easily they melt and just make anything they are added to taste 100% better. I made a knock off banana bread and some chip pancakes that were to die for, I even added bacon. Bacon and Nestle chocolate chips are a couple that needs to stay together. I will continue to buy this product!
Carmella S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We buy Costco size bags and they don't even last very long in my house when I'm home. We love chocolate sooo much!!! And the other night in college, my roommates and I impulsively decided to make chocolate chip cookies at midnight and watch a movie!!! These chocolate chips are the way to go!!!!
Lauren M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are perfect for baking a well as putting in belgian waffles. However, I will warn you that it's difficult to bake with them... only because it's difficult to put them in the recipe and not sneak some for yourself! Perfect for homemade cookies and other baking recipes.
Rox C.
Lynchburg, VA
I decided to get a bag of these the other night, melt them in a large coffee mug, and pour them over strawberries in an ice tray. Then I left the strawberries in the fridge during dinner. They were the PERFECT dessert and so easy! Not to mention much cheaper than buying the store-made version.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
I always make what my family calls "crack ups" with brown sugar and crackers with the chocolate! I will only use this brand, the flavor is super rich and spreads smoothly! I will be buying when I make my next batch!
Triana O.
Herriman, UT
These are the only chocolate chips we use! My husband has also been known to sneak a handful (ok several) when he has a sweet tooth! They're the greatest thing for rewards and you don't have to keep candy in the house, which is always a bonus because I don't love munching on them and I don't have to fight the urge to eat a whole bag of nummy candy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?