BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Erica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a versatile sweet. At my home we use at least one 12 oz bag a week. My daughter will eat them straight out of the bag as a treat. We also obviously cook with them and melt them and decorate ice creams & desserts with them. We even use them on arts & crafts for my daughter. Who doesn't love morsels?
Ellen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always using these in chocolate chip cookies and to make brownies extra delicious. These are affordable and tasty and can be picked up at any local grocery store. They melt nicely and I would recommend them
Megan A.
Williamsport, PA
These are great. These are the only chocolate chips I use in my cookies. They have a great flavor and can be found at almost any store. They are better than any others out there. The price is also great.
Danielle C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a baker. I bake cookies, cakes, breads, muffins for my extended family on a regular basis. you go in my cupboard and these are almost always stocked up in there. these are a staple in my baked goodies.
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
When it comes to chocolate chips, these are my absolute go to! They taste super amazing in a wide variety of treats! Plus they melt easily but can hold shape if you want! I totally recommend them! They are great!
Breanne F.
Smithville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go-to for all baking! They taste like real chocolate, not plastic like a lot of the off brands, and they are available at pretty much all grocery stores. Definitely worth the few extra cents!
Deborah J.
Newark , DE
These are great and I use with all my cookie recipes. Great flavor and I will repurchase every time. I love the way my cookies come out when I use this. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend.
Jill S.
Mmm! One of my favorite go-to chocolate chips! Semi sweet is great in chocolate chip cookies and in pancakes. Not too sweet but definitely delicious. They are also delicious not baked into food and added to trail mix, or, just eaten plain!
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
The only kind of chocolate chips I use for my baking. I really notice a difference from these to knock odd brands like Great Value. Usually you can wait till there's a sale and really stock up. I have to have a bag on hand at all times.
Katie G.
Love using these for making multiple family recipes! These taste amazing and melt so good. They're great for their price and I always use these to cook and bake with. I totally recommend these chips for all your cooking and baking needs.
faby r.
Hamden, CT
Is this good gor baking???
Katiuska R.
Miami
What should I Make with this?
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
DARK OR MILK CHOCOLATE 🍫?
Kirsten K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What are everyone's favorite thing to make with these besides cookies?
Do they melt easy? Are they creamy?

back