BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rebekah D.
While these chocolate chips are totally great on their own as a quick, sweet snack, they are also perfect for baking. I used these when making chocolate chip cookies, but also meringues and some times even to jazz up banana bread. Also handy for making your one granola or trail mix.
Ellen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always using these in chocolate chip cookies and to make brownies extra delicious. These are affordable and tasty and can be picked up at any local grocery store. They melt nicely and I would recommend them
Hannah G.
Nestle chocolate chips are truly so much better than other chocolate chips out there. I have other chocolate chips that get all weird and develop a white/greyish coat on them when they have air exposure for too long. Nestle's chocolate chips don't do that. Thank goodness! I love them :)
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
My go to chocolate chips for all my baking needs! I'd recommend these to anyone they even make a good snack to kill your sweet tooth just don't eat them all lol but be sure to try them if you never have
Katie F.
Joliet, Il
I have tried substituting cheaper chocolate chips for my cookies but they never taste the same as they do when I use Nestle, especially the semi-sweet. They taste just like what my grandma used to make. Carrying on that tradition with such a good brand is so worth the extra money spent.
Danielle C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a baker. I bake cookies, cakes, breads, muffins for my extended family on a regular basis. you go in my cupboard and these are almost always stocked up in there. these are a staple in my baked goodies.
Jennifer R.
St Petersburg, FL
Best morsels to use in chocolate chip cookies. Still one of the best recipes for chocolate chip cookies are found on the packaging of the toll house wrapper. The only downfall of these are that you can find yourself eating the whole bag
Jessica M.
Saginaw, MI
I won't bake with anything else. My grandma always uses only Till House chocolate chips when I was growing up. now that I have a family of my own every time I make cookies or another dessert it brings back some awesome childhood memories.
Breanne F.
Kearney, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go-to for all baking! They taste like real chocolate, not plastic like a lot of the off brands, and they are available at pretty much all grocery stores. Definitely worth the few extra cents!
Ayrianna N.
I'm a huge chocolate fan so anything chocolate is wonderful. However I did find that toll house is the best when it comes to using it for baking. They melt really well without getting that waxy taste. I definitely would recommend these.
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Where can i find them?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Do these come in white chocolate?
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
I have been looking to use these in something besides chiclate chip cookies. what do you recommend?
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Are they good
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What do you recommend I make with these?