Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,362 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
While these chocolate chips are totally great on their own as a quick, sweet snack, they are also perfect for baking. I used these when making chocolate chip cookies, but also meringues and some times even to jazz up banana bread. Also handy for making your one granola or trail mix.
Always using these in chocolate chip cookies and to make brownies extra delicious. These are affordable and tasty and can be picked up at any local grocery store. They melt nicely and I would recommend them
Nestle chocolate chips are truly so much better than other chocolate chips out there. I have other chocolate chips that get all weird and develop a white/greyish coat on them when they have air exposure for too long. Nestle's chocolate chips don't do that. Thank goodness! I love them :)
My go to chocolate chips for all my baking needs! I'd recommend these to anyone they even make a good snack to kill your sweet tooth just don't eat them all lol but be sure to try them if you never have
I have tried substituting cheaper chocolate chips for my cookies but they never taste the same as they do when I use Nestle, especially the semi-sweet. They taste just like what my grandma used to make. Carrying on that tradition with such a good brand is so worth the extra money spent.
I'm a baker. I bake cookies, cakes, breads, muffins for my extended family on a regular basis. you go in my cupboard and these are almost always stocked up in there. these are a staple in my baked goodies.
Best morsels to use in chocolate chip cookies. Still one of the best recipes for chocolate chip cookies are found on the packaging of the toll house wrapper. The only downfall of these are that you can find yourself eating the whole bag
I won't bake with anything else. My grandma always uses only Till House chocolate chips when I was growing up. now that I have a family of my own every time I make cookies or another dessert it brings back some awesome childhood memories.
These are my go-to for all baking! They taste like real chocolate, not plastic like a lot of the off brands, and they are available at pretty much all grocery stores. Definitely worth the few extra cents!
I'm a huge chocolate fan so anything chocolate is wonderful. However I did find that toll house is the best when it comes to using it for baking. They melt really well without getting that waxy taste. I definitely would recommend these.
Q & A
Where can i find them?
Do these come in white chocolate?
I have been looking to use these in something besides chiclate chip cookies. what do you recommend?
Are they good
What do you recommend I make with these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos